Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) (33699 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said one druggie built the state? cheesy
Go back to your state then. MTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Heya

Hard luck.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
See how flooding will end up into a tribal war.

Eleribu sombori!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by iammo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Global warming

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Ravenna: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
When yebhoes go get sense?!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ignisaqua(f): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:
We built and developed Lagos, if we leave Lagos, it'd rot yen yen yen and all those noisy nonsensical bullsh*t

* How can people who can't build their region, build other places??

*How then can people who are poorly governed give Nigeria a good president??

I keep saying it, 90% of these folks are nothing but Economic and security refugees who wouldn't amount to anything but for THE SOUTHWESTERN FACTOR

argue with your ancestors sad

Expired ancestor! So u get d nerves to come perch here like housefly.when u shld be ashamed of wat happened within same tribe in Lagos...are you this daft n hollow
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by AmazingELixir: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
embarassed

Chai developers ehh....Miscreants from that side will soon start heaping blames on Tinubu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
o
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M2YgfRaYU8

Tinubu developed state ooo, how come it's now experiencing flood if he agbado cassava man put proper drainage channels in Lagos, fuccccccing liars
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Samtob90(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:
I saw the video and I wept. This is now divine warning for igbos to move
The ancestors are annoyed with the insults they rain on them know their land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:
Yes o. Time for them to move to alaibo but would they listen. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by sweetgala(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M2YgfRaYU8

The state government has been trying to close that place for months now, I believe there is already a plan in place for redevelopment. I think I've also read one of the main concerns is dumping of waste parts and garbage etc in an areas affecting a drainage or water channel

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ajebuter(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Honestly, most markets in Lagos are usually flooded after rain

From ldunmota, Dosunmu, Jankara, Balogun, Ebute ero, Sandgross, Idunmagbo etc are always flooded

You can't even drive on the first lane of Jagunmolu road in Bariga because of the incomplete road that has resulted into flooding while market people further compound the problem

Lagos government can do better in the areas of market rehabilitation

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ribbit: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanwo olu must have used magic to direct the flood to alaba because he hates Igbo.

We will now call on FIFA to save us from sanwolu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
These guys should buy insurance cover from reputable companies.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
tishbite42:
We Igbos should pivot East
Amen
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by truthfinder319: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Children of hate. Food is ready
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
ribbit:
Sanwo olu must have used magic to direct the flood to alaba because he hates Igbo.

We will now call on FIFA to save us from sanwolu
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
They once announced it that we should expect heavy pour during this month of September, 2023.
It is time for the market leaders to put incentives such as making sure the drainages are free of refuse of all kinds - in place rather than leaving everything to government to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Reminiscing the days of NOAH

Noah is a fictional character
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by AkuOlisa: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
One thing I have been saying and will keep saying it igbos will never get the respect we deserve from others until we start investing in our region and comments and posts about igbos in this forum keep enforcing that believe....

Our refusal to invest massively in the east keep enforcing this false believe that south east is not safe for investment...
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Offpointng: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
ignisaqua:

Expired ancestor! So u get d nerves to come perch here like housefly.when u shld be ashamed of wat happened within same tribe in Lagos...are you this daft n hollow

Ashamed of what?? Ashamed that you guys can't fix the place you contributed into further destroying after the Government pitied y'all with a space to sell? You don't strike me as one with some senses

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by akslink: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ flood they carry people for east now you no read that one and it’s time for them to move too…

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:
We built and developed Lagos, if we leave Lagos, it'd rot yen yen yen and all those noisy nonsensical bullsh*t

* How can people who can't build their region, build other places??

*How then can people who are poorly governed give Nigeria a good president??

I keep saying it, 90% of these folks are nothing but Economic and security refugees who wouldn't amount to anything but for THE SOUTHWESTERN FACTOR

argue with your ancestors sad
People who reason like you are less than 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of the society and are usually found in beer parlours.
respond to ur acenstors.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Olawade24: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
You can relate ba. By the way how is Noah doing now? grin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Larryndelaw: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said one druggie built the state? cheesy
Why not go back to your state if Lagos is not good for you instead of ranting online.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Offpointng: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
bassdow:
they generate REVENUE for the Government, and are heavily TAXed by same Government. yet same Government hardly comes to their aid in times of need.

They belong to numerous unions, yet one fails to see the usefullness of said unions in times of need

Oh my that's very sad. But.. I thought we developed Lagos??
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
AkuOlisa:
One thing I have been saying and will keep saying it igbos will never get the respect we deserve from others until we start investing in our region and comments and posts about igbos in this forum keep enforcing that believe....

Our refusal to invest massively in the east keep enforcing this false believe that south east is not safe for investment...
Very true, I remember the days our grand parents had to go to Onitsha to buy goods to fill their shops from Delta.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by cashcpt(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:

Yes o time for all Nna to leave Yorubaland we don't want you again

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by francotunsco: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Were you there, reminiscing kor, Zlatan ni.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by mywells: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
That area call Alaba international market is very close or neibour to Atlantic Ocean,so any body that trades there should have a comprehensive insurance for the sake of raining days.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why not go back to your state if Lagos is not good for you instead of ranting online.
If we check well now you might not even be from Lagos you might be yoruba but ur parents might be from Ondo state, them full here, even BAT is not from Lagos state but he never speaks like this. Make una wise small abeg, this logos this Lagos that is becoming a Joke.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.