Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) (33698 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Originalsly: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2023
The market is already in a flood zone ... and the very vendors .are matters worse by dumping and blocking the drains. Why would they now be crying about the flood a d their losses when they should've even expecting this? What exactly should the government do? If the government clear the drains and impose a very heavy fine on anyone found dumping... I'm sure the vendors will have something else to say.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by wowcatty: 4:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Even if Lagos is a paradise, it will never support igbos because they abuse and denigrate our land. Land is only kind to people that take care and nurture it.

I had a revelation early this year that water will chase igbos out many areas of Lagos
saphiere:
But they said Lagos is Nigerian California.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
My response was a question...

SO you are asked a question in an Interview you answer would be a question?
This simply means you had no answer
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by one4GOD(f): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yes move to your Anambra and have gully erosion swallow them.

bros big shame on you, tribal bigotry has indeed blinded you to see beyond your nose. You type never travels or interact.ds to and that's why stangnacy has become ur second name
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Ade3131: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
7arrows:

Just like some areas in lekki, banana island etc. Will the water trace back it's route someday? Huum

Some not too far years ago, it happened in those areas you mentioned too, and it'll repeat itself again. It's just a matter of time.

Tracing back its route doesn't mean it won't flow away.... it only means, the channel will be filled with water again and then, get dry up again but it'd have caused some damages.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Offpointng:

I can be far more sensible than someone who has got comprehension problems
You have comprehension problems, not me.

Your infantile disposition gives you out as a person with comprehension problems. And you're!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by DestinyNigga: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
all na mouth action, we don dey hear am no be today. We pray you finally get sense before he too late.

U want us to leave our property and CV one to Anambra so una go chop where una no plant abi grin Lagos belong to all of us. We are one Nigeria grin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2023
lipsrsealed[img][/img]
DestinyNigga:

U want us to leave our property and CV one to Anambra so una go chop where una no plant abi grin Lagos belong to all of us. We are one Nigeria grin
like anambra belong to all of Us😅 werey, papa know how many pikin he born, when the time reach, carry your property put for head go alaibo😅werey ala so!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Black man...dark problem... that's why no progress for una land because una no dey ask question.

Let me teach you something today..next time you go to an interviewer why they would like you to work there?...

All innovation and progress by mankind is because of they asked questions and the only people that don't ask questions are those that have decided not to progressive.

You deserve the day you deserve...have a day you deserve.

erico2k2:

SO you are asked a question in an Interview you answer would be a question?
This simply means you had no answer
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by xjiggy: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
Black man...dark problem... that's why no progress for una land because una no dey ask question.

Let me teach you something today..next time you go to an interviewer why they would like you to work there?...

All innovation and progress by mankind is because of they asked questions and the only people that don't ask questions are those that have decided not to progressive.

You deserve the day you deserve...have a day you deserve.

Oga shaaat your mouth there, when you have nothing to say you lot come out with some Bullshyte, Im a band 8 staff in an Engineering coy do you know howmany people I have interviewed in my life time here where I work?I asked you a simple question you are up in ur tits with no answer and when further questioned you threw your dummy outta the pram like a winging teenager guy bug off if you aint got a cell to reason!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Your mate they innovate and invent you dey claim band 8 engineer... mumu..lol

You fit right in the zoo as a band 8 engineer... even Albert Einstein no call himself engineer, Isaac Newton no call himself engineer... your engineer title and Buhari WAEC which one big pass?... you no even get shame when Buhari with his WAEC and cows rule your village for 8 years even with your band 8 PhD engineer in maritime, civil, electrical, robotics, aerounoric and computer...lol..band 8 your place where the sun never shines

erico2k2:

Oga shaaat your mouth there, when you have nothing to say you lot come out with some Bullshyte, Im a band 8 staff in an Engineering coy do you know howmany people I have interviewed in my life time here where I work?I asked you a simple question you are up in ur tits with no answer and when further questioned you threw your dummy outta the pram like a winging teenager guy bug off if you aint got a cell to reason!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
Your mate they innovate and invent you dey claim band 8 engineer... mumu..lol

You fit right in the zoo as a band 8 engineer... even Albert Einstein no call himself engineer, Isaac Newton no call himself engineer... your engineer title and Buhari WAEC which one big pass?... you no even get shame when Buhari with his WAEC and cows rule your village for 8 years even with your band 8 PhD engineer in maritime, civil, electrical, robotics, aerounoric and computer...lol..band 8 your place where the sun never shines

Ahahaha Buhari rule who? you and your father abi? so buhari rule me wey dey stay London abi? se how dumbb you are? the prime minister of the UK is not even up to a band 12 and your brain is wet.Like I said B4 and rightly so, you got nothing to offer rather ur gist are ur classed as palmwine bar talk which is usualy shyte.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
You no dey shame, you dey London dey shout for nairaland.... go BBC and comment say you be engineer grade F .... engineer when no fit spell engineer backwards.... tomorrow in another comment here you go say you be doctor for Scotland, next day you be lawyer for USA...lol

I never see confused man like you before... which kind food dem dey give una chop for London, I suspect dog or cat food?

erico2k2:

Ahahaha Buhari rule who? you and your father abi? so buhari rule me wey dey stay London abi? se how dumbb you are? the prime minister of the UK is not even up to a band 12 and your brain is wet.Like I said B4 and rightly so, you got nothing to offer rather ur gist are ur classed as palmwine bar talk which is usualy shyte.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
You no dey shame, you dey London dey shout for nairaland.... go BBC and comment say you be engineer grade F .... engineer when no fit spell engineer backwards.... tomorrow in another comment here you go say you be doctor for Scotland, next day you be lawyer for USA...lol

I never see confused man like you before... which kind food dem dey give una chop for London, I suspect dog or cat food?

Aw fvck off already will yah,I have gone fru 90% of ur post and you are a genuine miscreant and have been told to go and do one numerous times U still don't get it, Foxtrot Oscar
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Engineer in going through post on nairaland...lol...you should go to library and read on how to be a better engineer...abi no library for London?... or you need visa to go library for london too?...

erico2k2:

Aw fvck off already will yah,I have gone fru 90% of ur post and you are a genuine miscreant and have been told to go and do one numerous times U still don't get it, Foxtrot Oscar
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2023
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I honestly don't understand why an irrelevant nonentity is trying hard to sound relevant in my mentions

That's the only reply you'll have cos there is nothing you can say about the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.