Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) (33697 Views)

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by DestinyNigga: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yes move to your Anambra and have gully erosion swallow them.

Lol. I smell jealousy here 😂😂 Igbos will leave Lagos for una one day.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by EngGandalf: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
No president or governor can stop flooding.. Water will always find a way…. But una no wan hear.. Abusing Tinubu/Lagos after any flooding.. As if e easy…. Some things are a natural phenomenon.. You can only prepare of it and the aftermath.. No stopping it… it's common sense… Spend trillions. You can't stop water.. Except you want to live in space
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Kog45(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
kettykings:
I saw the video and I wept. This is now divine warning for igbos to move
Na only naija flood Dey happen.I don tire for una here
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by fayomim: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
So pathetic, so painful, so so sorry.. God will provide for you
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by AkuOlisa: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Alabaintprice:

Can you just shut up if you dont have something reasonable to say for God sake.

What is in the East to do?
What is the security status in the East?
Do you know that people now leave the so called east to go develop Asaba?

Can you just shut the bleep up and stop this develop east talk.

What is the development plan that has been laid down in the East that can foster the kind of development you want there?

Do you think development is just building houses and plazas? For who to buy or rent?

You guys don't have reasonable things to say.

Face reality, there is no futuristic development plan in the East for now.

Rest with this your go back tomeast talk let someone elses road

I honestly don't understand why an irrelevant nonentity is trying hard to sound relevant in my mentions
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by tunde1200(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Make them leave Lagos now and go to their state.
Hate full minded people
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Emeka,your father must be sick if you think I'll ever read the gibberish you laboured so hard to type up there ! Omo Nna,face your erosion ravaged land of cannibals;you have no stake here in Lagos ! You guys are nothing in Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land but a bunch of poverty stricken economic migrants from hell !

I won't even engage a swine like you in any back and forth;no,I won't stoop that low ! Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there !
I did not expect anything less from you trust me,I will go fru you post in ur profile and come back to you Im very sure I wont find anything meaningful, Even though I clearly told you Im from warri you are probably one of those backward village group that think everyone else down south are igbos
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Emeka,your father must be sick if you think I'll ever read the gibberish you laboured so hard to type up there ! Omo Nna,face your erosion ravaged land of cannibals;you have no stake here in Lagos ! You guys are nothing in Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land but a bunch of poverty stricken economic migrants from hell !

I won't even engage a swine like you in any back and forth;no,I won't stoop that low ! Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there !

I SAID IT B4 ITS ALWAYS THOSE WHO ARE NOT FROM LAGOS THAT BUSYBODY WITH LAGOS,LAGOS THIS lAGOS THAT, YOU WILL NEVER SEE A TRUE lAGOSIAN CHATTING CRAAP LIKE YOU LOT, i JUST WENT FRO YOUR PROFILE AND ALL YOUR POST AND FOUND OUT YOU ARE FROM OSHOBO and you are here running you mouth about Lagos

Politics / Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by VEHINTOLAR: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu,listen up ! No matter how long you have lived in Osogbo,my hometown , you and your unborn generations will NEVER become indigenes of the town. It won't happen lae lae ! Pray your criminal people don't misbehave there,else you will be chased back to wherever you came from ! You can continue to try your dubious ruga,rugi,livestock or death stock or whatever, it will never work in Yorubaland.

Bunch of evil criminals.
That was your Damn post
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by hotseat: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Natural disasters occur everywhere around the world including the so-called advanced countries but, in Nigeria someone must be blamed for it.

The ethnic jingoists are up in arms blaming their host government/PBAT for what is obviously a force majeure.

Tribalism is a disease!

Let's grow up!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR 3post=125852779:

You've said it yourself;he is Yoruba and that's all that matters ! The fact that he is a Yoruba man qualifies him to call Lagos his land. Lagos is Yoruba land and the dude is Yoruba too,so what's your own headache, Emeka ? He doesn't matter even if he comes from Ogbomosho,you should mind your own business and face your erosion ravaged villages in Alaigbo !
dont mind them, their obssession with lagos as always been the cause of there problem. Lagos is yoruba land and as a lagos indigene my brothers from other Sw state have more claim than those savages, we dont share anything incommon not even border but yet they will be the ones to tell you who has the right to claim lagos, what a set of shameless people😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Lightorder: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yes move to your Anambra and have gully erosion swallow them.

is it your gully or your erosion ?
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Lightorder: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Those lazy things would only be collecting taxes aggressively and do nothing.

Let me be waiting for any nonentity that will come to say thrash. Road within a bustop called Sony , leading to Alaba is terrible . The idiots would be there collecting money. Even when individuals and traders are willing to fix the road but they would tell them to leave it
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Offpointng: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omodua:
Hater spotted.

What can you do for yourself apart from patronising parties and Owambes?

Envy go kee you dia.

We can do many things ur people can't and that's why our Region has become a haven to many of ur kinsmen. You've even adopted our heritage's name. Very nice. seem to me like you wished you were Yoruba but got unfortunate in destiny. sorry dawg

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
cry cry cry cry
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by gabbytabby: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you can’t show empathy is it not better to keep it moving.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Lisaint(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
What was the cause?
This ought not to be.
The 8 lane Badagry express ought tho have good drainage system.
It's an international route.
8lane that turn to two lane from Agbara
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Lol. I smell jealousy here 😂😂 Igbos will leave Lagos for una one day.
all na mouth action, we don dey hear am no be today. We pray you finally get sense before he too late.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Emekaonline: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said one druggie built the state? cheesy

Must you and your family live in the state that the druggie built? Why dont you and your family live in the state that failure Pandora built. Could it be because it is too shameful to do so or you are afraid of having your head cut off if you dare to come out on Mondays? Hahahaha
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
you don see any country wen god dey come down come arrange?....

erico2k2:

Its the responsibility of the govt to plan a city or an area and if there are existing structures in the route then those structures should be removed and compensation duly paid but nah 9ja we dey so that would be story for the gods
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Moony45: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Where is that igbo governorship aspirant!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
toxtimmy:
you don see any country wen god dey come down come arrange?....

How does your response corollate to my argument?
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Offpointng:

We can do many things ur people can't and that's why our Region has become a haven to many of ur kinsmen. You've even adopted our heritage's name. Very nice. seem to me like you wished you were Yoruba but got unfortunate in destiny. sorry dawg
You're talking like a kid. That I wish to be a Yoruba thus ignoring my heritage and ancestry.

Grow up to be sensible!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by cucumbar: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M2YgfRaYU8

EB media…. Next time, remove that thing blinking in the middle of the video. It’s a distraction and a turn off. We didn’t see what you were trying to show us. You should know this nau.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Wow,
But, but they said one druggie built the state? cheesy
Your people filled drainage with plastics
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Cromagnon: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

In case you missed the point, you will follow to offset this loss. The cost will be passed to you and other users of anything from that market. That's how businesses work.
what cost. There are other markets to buy cheaper from. You only offset costs when it's an industry wide tax imposed by govt
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by 7arrows: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ade3131:
They built their shops in canal and they all knew it that it's just a matter of time, water will trace back it's root.

Just like some areas in lekki, banana island etc. Will the water trace back it's route someday? Huum
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by 7arrows: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chasito:
you're a very useless person, where's your conscience?

More than useless. Add senseless too

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by shoboy9: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
I DO NOT HATE IGBOS but are there no gutters, drainage in the area? Is this the first time it will rain? Sadly, there are many igbos who feel NOTHING matters except personal profit and money. Guess how much this will remove from their profit? If you tell many not to put pure water into drains, guess what they will say? Anyway, good luck to everyone with rebuilding amd restocking in this wonderful times.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by toxtimmy: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
My response was a question...

erico2k2:

How does your response corollate to my argument?
Re: Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) by Offpointng: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omodua:
You're talking like a kid. That I wish to be a Yoruba thus ignoring my heritage and ancestry.

Grow up to be sensible!

I can be far more sensible than someone who has got comprehension problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.