Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? (1149 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Matix222: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Abeg you guys should help me should I give her the money?

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by shox(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
It’s your money. Do whatever you want
There are more trivial things that needs attention

OP, OP girlfriend. Both of them are werey 🫤

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Eazie351(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes, since you paid her acceptance feeand will still pay for her course materials
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Matix222: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eazie351:
Yes, since you paid her acceptance feeand will still pay for her course materials
I didn’t pay any of that
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Solofresh2: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you asking us how to spend your own money?
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Illegal1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
omoh.........Goodhardick and Savedday2 are in best position to advice u..
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by AllBlack: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
give her correct money oh. like 200k.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by ojun50(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes na, notting is too small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Matix222: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
ojun50:
Yes na, notting is too small

Okay I will send her 5k
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Matix222: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
AllBlack:
give her correct money oh. like 200k.

Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by malcom1X: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some people don't have money to enjoy their matriculation, so you can help her.
Pay for pictures and all that and sit out with her friends.

With the agreement that she invites you, if she doesn't accept then no need to

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Godsongang: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Matric money? Them dey give matric money aah wey u never know maybe u go graduate. Issorite
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by skj1377(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes . It's ok to give your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by ojun50(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Matix222:

Okay I will send her 5k
Good
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by davosea(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Yes of course,u can do that for sake of love try all your possible best to get her a good accomodation.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Reminderz: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2023
I think she's the one for you.. you can try to help pay some of her fees as well, and sometimes feeding money, maybe 20K each month or more... she will love you forever... if you can help on her accomodation as well, she will never forget you... I'm sure she loves you so much and you love her, so go ahead... love is supreme over all things...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by davosea(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
grin grin hey man you a little sucker for,what you won't do,do it for love,try to give her everything please don't give up.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Fahvvy: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Reminderz:
I think she's the one for you.. you can try to help pay some of her fees as well, and sometimes feeding money, maybe 20K each month or more... she will love you forever... if you can help on her accomodation as well, she will never forget you... I'm sure she loves you so much and you love her, so go ahead... love is supreme over all things...

In addition to this, you can also extend hand of fellowship to her family members cheesy...

I'm sure she has a younger brother, be sure to register him for waec and her sister in catering school grin...

Then maybe be supporting her parent in their house rent undecided...

You know this girl loves you so much and will prolly spend the rest of her life with you. So please be sure to take care of her parents as proof that you're a good son-in-law undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Baronthecelebri: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Mumu, don't give her any stupid money,
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by Woodshot: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Give freely with high end open mindedness... Don't expect unbridled loyalty because of the money. Do what you got to do and know fully that it's just your turn...
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by DyingFetus: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sure but not to thief her pant and exchange her womb for money
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by UptownVibes(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Give her,another guy will pay for photography, another will pay for drinks,another will pay for gown.. The list keeps going on and on.. undecided Las las no dey call am your babe.. No be only you get am.. As you dey invest,others dey invest.. The highest bidder go sha dudukeke her later.. But you can be that highest bidder man.. Transfer 1m give her now.. No waste time o
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It? by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
How many times have you given your mother money ? Answer that one first

(1) (Reply)

Was I Born 2 Be Poor ? / Hang Out Zone For Deaf And Hearing Impaired Nairalanders. / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.