Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ (47281 Views)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Guary: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
B
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Aybiochem: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
This mode of thinking is why we are were we are in this century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by JooEeL(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
The Obas themselves are mostly useless na.

If they weren't, why will they be stand up and sit down by the order of Obasanjo in the first place?

When I look at some of these things, combined with how the camera was focused just right in time before the comical act took place, one begins to wonder whether all these things are not preplanned. It appears the govt keeps churning out new things, week after week to keep the populace busy discussing things and diverting attention from good governance.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by ImoleNaija: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nobody shakes hands with Ellupee & remains the same.

Baba Iyabo needs deliverance. grin

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by simfrost90210: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a virtuous and wise woman.

If you are wondering why Pa Obasanjo is still alive, these are the people on their knees praying and interceding for Baba.

Those Obas will not forgive and forget.

Pa Obasanjo still has something to learn in this regard and I hope Baba makes amends.

Oyo state Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde, invited Pa Obasanjo to open the road the Oyo state newly constructed but not to create a sacrilege and humiliate the Obas. This is where Seyi Makinde must impress it on Pa Obasanjo to beg and apologise to the Oriades. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Absolute Power, They Say, Intoxicates!
Once a GCFR, always a GCFR! An elder statesman! The Grand Commander Himself! Maybe he thinks he's still in the seat of power and on the helm of both the country's national and international affairs! Chai.... It's all history!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by MrAgbako: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
LoL
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obasanjo is a case. The woman tried for this public apology but many of kings will surely be unaware of it
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Goodman2023: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
youngsahito:
you just spoke like an omoale Yoruba.

Who omoale help ? At 2023, insult still they work ?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Gentlelox: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Even though I am one of Obasanjo's diehard fans since 1999, I strongly condemn what he did to the Obas, maybe its old age and military blood that pushed him to do that. Make una forgive Baba
what about seyi Tinubu drawing oba of Lagos bie bie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Well am not surprised because you na dey beat your parents for your region. Omo Iran Kiran Dede. You people that can use your parent for money ritual. Why wouldn't you support Okwidili's son who was adopted by Yoruba. All because your bloda who happened to be Okwidili's son candidate did not win 2023 presidential election.
chiagozien:
Obasanjo is the only reasonable Yoruba man I know grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by flokii: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
The baba thinks because they call him ebora owu, that he is bigger than life..

PBAT visited Awujale of Ijebu land the other day with other kings present and we saw the cordial manner he addressed them and reassured them of his commitment to service.

If we don't condemn it now, those uncultured ones from that side of the country will think it's okay to insult Yoruba kings.. someone like Obi too will want to tell Yoruba kings to stand up as if they are his errand boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by akpumping7720(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is it old age or election trauma that is catching baba

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by duro4chang(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
It is settled
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:
The useless Kings deserve to be publicly whipped for not standing up to Obasanjo and beating Obasanjo up mercilessly like a common thief that he is. Those Kings are a disgrace to Yoruba race

bt ooni stands for tinubu and seyi plays with oba of lagos beard? Where were these apc supporters crying now then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Edwardnews1: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skitmaker Oluwadolarz, Shallipopi Others Pay Tribute and Last Respect to Mahbad

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aDZj2Pv5nA
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Kingcalls: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Foolish woman...did Obj ask her to beg on his behalf?? Abibdid he say he wants to apologise... women sticking their beaks in what don't concern them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by BabaIbo: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Obāsanjo the senile, arrogant, useless and senseless old fool is just shameless.

For 8 years, I can't point at anything meaning that man contributed positively to this country besides CORRUPTION AND EVIL GOVERNANCE.

I don't blame him, I blame those old atẹnu obas that stood up on his command.
If I were among them, MAY HE NOT BE WELL WITH ME IF I EVER STOOD UP.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OLD FOOL IS FEELING LIKE, ARE YOU A PRESIDENT?

HE DEFINITELY KNOWS WHO HE CAN TRY SUCH RUBBISH WITH.
CAN HE DARE:
ALAAFIN
ỌỌNI
AWUJALẸ
ALÁKÉ
ỌBA OF BENIN
OLU OF WARI
OR SULTAN?

He is more successful than anybody from your vil lage or linea ge, de ad or aliv e, fo ol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Wahabfuture: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Obansanjo’s wife begs Obas, Yoruba, says ‘forgive my husband’
17th September 2023

By Adetutu Sobowale

https://punchng.com/obansanjos-wife-begs-obas-yoruba-says-forgive-my-husband/

Una low self esteem has been feed by Obj wife, what a useless tribe spit grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by MrAgbako: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:
The useless Kings deserve to be publicly whipped for not standing up to Obasanjo and beating Obasanjo up mercilessly like a common thief that he is. Those Kings are a disgrace to Yoruba race
nah let's not act savagely like the brothers from potopoto region.
You think what you suggest is right? Beat up an elder and we'll respected state man like OBJ?nahhhh
There are ways so solve delicate issues like this and Yorubas are well know to be very diplomatic.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by VIKTO83(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
I remember a time they were having a meeting of stakeholders in my local government.
There use to be a powerful woman those days by name Mrs Elizabeth Akanwa.
While in d usual tradition they were breaking kola nut, one efulefu eze passed the kola nut to Mrs Elizabeth Akanwa. At that point was when the meeting ended. The other monarchs stood up and left d meeting to be continues by Mrs Akanwa and d efulefu pro max that passed kola to her.

My point is that this kind of see finish cannot happen in d East irrespective of how my the Igbos have less reverence for monarchs.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by FreeStuffsNG: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Una low self esteem has been feed by Obj wife, what a useless tribe spit grin grin grin
Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by BabaIbo: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:
The baba thinks because they call him ebora owu, that he is bigger than life..

PBAT visited Awujale of Ijebu land the other day with other kings present and we saw the cordial manner he addressed them and reassured them of his commitment to service.

If we don't condemn it now, those uncultured ones from that side of the country will think it's okay to insult Yoruba kings.. someone like Obi too will want to tell Yoruba kings to stand up as if they are his errand boys.

Keep kwayet mu mu, who sabi you?

Dey dia, don't go and do something meaningful with your life.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Wahabfuture: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingcalls:
Foolish woman...did Obj ask her to beg on his behalf?? Abibdid he say he wants to apologise... women sticking their beaks in what don't concern them

Yorubas are different from typical south person, they are raised to be submissive like women by their Obas, please let them feed their low self esteem and happy again ..... Obj wife thank you so much grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Wahabfuture: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
BabaIbo:

Keep kwayet mu mu, who sabi you?

Dey dia, don't go and do something meaningful with your life.

You were raised to be submissive like Bobrisky grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Tayorshd87: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Like seriously this is same thing that killed bode Thomas in 1942 that year when he ordered a king to stand up and greet him..
And he got back home and started barking like a dog until he died til date 😢

Obasanjo should just be careful or prayerfull so that obas will not retaliate to the shame he gave them 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by 7arrows: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a virtuous and wise woman.

If you are wondering why Pa Obasanjo is still alive, these are the people on their knees praying and interceding for Baba.

Those Obas will not forgive and forget.

Pa Obasanjo still has something to learn in this regard and I hope Baba makes amends.

Oyo state Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde, invited Pa Obasanjo to open the road the Oyo state newly constructed but not to create a sacrilege and humiliate the Obas. This is where Seyi Makinde must impress it on Pa Obasanjo to beg and apologise to the Oriades.

Pa Obasanjo spoke very very well and advised everyone there at that event like a true father but unfortunately this sad event with the Oriades just blighted everything. Check my signature for free stuffs!

It's because baba knows them all. He don see them finish. He knows that the obas r no longer by the oracle but political appointments. So what do you expect.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by onuman: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Yes, you are right. The other one is dead. He is Benjamin Adekunke a.k.a. The Scorpion. The two of them used over three million stubborn goats from the East for pepper soup and suya within 30 months

More of your own were sent to the world beyond by the Ogbunigwe invented by the same Igbos during that war.
The crude and unconventional starving of children that your own primitive people adopted was what raised the 3 million death toll on Biafra side. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonsense...

The way Obasanjo humiliated them in public, he should use his mouth to rub the ground and apologize to them in public...

Mad man...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.