Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ (47246 Views)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by oyeraff: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even myself, i am not an oba i did not stood up, why most the obas even stood up self. I blamed them.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by FuckTheMod: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
BabaIbo:

He is more successful than anybody from your vil lage or linea ge, de ad or aliv e, fo ol!
Stop mistaken every one on the internet like the wretched losers in your family and generations.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by paskal16: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fek them monarchs
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by correctguy101(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a virtuous and wise woman.

If you are wondering why Pa Obasanjo is still alive, these are the people on their knees praying and interceding for Baba.

Those Obas will not forgive and forget.

Pa Obasanjo still has something to learn in this regard and I hope Baba makes amends.

Oyo state Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde, invited Pa Obasanjo to open the road the Oyo state newly constructed but not to create a sacrilege and humiliate the Obas. This is where Seyi Makinde must impress it on Pa Obasanjo to beg and apologise to the Oriades.

Pa Obasanjo spoke very very well and advised everyone there at that event like a true father but unfortunately this sad event with the Oriades just blighted everything. Check my signature for free stuffs!

They can't forgive and forget? They should blame themselves for it all.

So they'll now use avian or hire assassin's to create problems or kill an old and achieved man like that. It'll be a waste if you ask me.

When they were kneeling and bowing in private because of osusu, who do they now have to blame when the old baba now see them as a joke?

Although, I still have respect for the actions of the wife. But they made him this arrogant, so they should all deal with it.

As if they plotted and killed the old thief before 1999, we for take them serious.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by slickbak(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingsways:
Nobody forced the Obas to stand up

If what Obasanjo did was wrong, I expect the Obas to have been men enough to refuse to stand up and tell him to his face that they cannot accept him telling them to stand up and sit down like school children
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Boldideas: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Obansanjo’s wife begs Obas, Yoruba, says ‘forgive my husband’
17th September 2023

By Adetutu Sobowale

https://punchng.com/obansanjos-wife-begs-obas-yoruba-says-forgive-my-husband/

Madam there is no need you apologize on behalf of baba😂😂😂😂 He is mad at them for not ensuring that Obi was voted for in the South West, that was why he came to humiliate them. They're all principalities, them go finish am for spiritual realm.😎

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by seglabsy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
LegendHero:
I really don’t blame Obasanjo coz he is not Yoruba by the way, but I blame the Obas that stood up when he asked them.

Iku baba yeye Alaafin will never do that, infact OBJ will never utter such nonsense in front of Alaafin.

and let me tell you,alaafin or ooni will never sit down to greet papa obasanjo,respect is reciprocal ok?
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by sunboy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
When the god are ready to punish someone they first run them mad… his bucket done finally full.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by StrongInBed1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Yes, you are right. The other one is dead. He is Benjamin Adekunke a.k.a. The Scorpion. The two of them used over three million stubborn goats from the East for pepper soup and suya within 30 months

Keep kwayet there, did your useless grandfather made it alive, the millions of yorubas that died in the hand of ojukwu nko, did the foolish adekinke told you what he saw.

You must be a dreamer thinking none of your tribesmen died fighting a lost war, what did you achieve with losing Lagos to same people.

Bloody coward that you are known for. Did the war ended in Total victory? You must be drunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Originalsly: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why is she apologizing for him? ... can't he talk? ... or write? OBJ sees no need to apologize so he doesn't. If in the same situation again ... he will do same. He sees them as beneath him ... as small children ... that they should stand ... so he told them to ... and like small children ... they stood... so why must he apologize. The focus should be on why did they stand? They are the ones that should apologize for weakening the power of the title.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Princeaniemeka: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2023

If you are wondering why Pa Obasanjo is still alive, these are the people on their knees praying and interceding for Baba.

Those Obas will not forgive and forget.

Pa Obasanjo still has something to learn in this regard and I hope Baba makes amends.

Oyo state Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde, invited Pa Obasanjo to open the road the Oyo state newly constructed but not to create a sacrilege and humiliate the Obas. This is where Seyi Makinde must impress it on Pa Obasanjo to beg and apologise to the Oriades.

Pa Obasanjo spoke very very well and advised everyone there at that event like a true father but unfortunately this sad event with the Oriades just blighted everything.

Please I want to ask a very simple question.

If it were to be tinubu or buhari, will they be reminded to stand?

Politice as ALWAYS. SHALOM

[/quote]
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
He's forgiven smiley
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by GUNITGuy: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingsways:

If what Obasanjo did was wrong, I expect the Obas to have been men enough to refuse to stand up and tell him to his face that they cannot accept him telling them to stand up and sit down like school children
That would be chaotic
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by ogaemma: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Age have started telling on Baba, I don't want to say what will cause any form of arguments and debate.

Many of us have old people in our family, and one can tell that is time for Baba to reduce his public appearance and focus on his family.

The man have paid his dues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by MorataFC: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Yes, you are right. The other one is dead. He is Benjamin Adekunke a.k.a. The Scorpion. The two of them used over three million stubborn goats from the East for pepper soup and suya within 30 months
grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Numerouno94(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Not in support of wat OBJ did, buh as regards ur first sentence, who re the people that can eliminate or silence OBJ? If u tink OBJ can b eliminated or silenced easily then u should do a thorough research on OBJ. OBJ is a hard nut to crack.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Numerouno94(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:
The useless Kings deserve to be publicly whipped for not standing up to Obasanjo and beating Obasanjo up mercilessly like a common thief that he is. Those Kings are a disgrace to Yoruba race

OBJ is the best civilian head of state in Nigeria. Drop ur hate aside.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by halibaba(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by GistFullGround: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Obasanjo has no respect for Yoruba Obas because he knew they are hangers-on. They are not wise and they worship money.

If they are wise, they would not have supported Tinubu to become "president"

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by frankson1(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

cheesy cheesy that guy had long left the group chat and had gone on a sabbatical leave soon after reading your comment.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Bahdguyishere: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2023
chiagozien:
Obasanjo is the only reasonable Yoruba man I know grin grin
Eri baba re o daa.. cool cool cool
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Thank you Mummy, I expect the Governor Ṣeyi Mákínde too to do the same thing to the Yoruba Nation by begging the Kabiyesis for the Ọ̀Básánro insult to Yoruba nations Kabiyesis. ( Nítorí pé Ọba lọ bá ń jẹ )
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Dpen11(f): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Ma'am you did well
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Olat4421: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2023
I think old age don Dey worry baba obasango
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by tefund(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2023
kingsways:

If someone is Cowardly and gutless, then someone can rightly question if such a person is even deserving of being an Oba in the first place
You have spoken well.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Social media will always twist things when my cousin became king in Abeokuta obasanjo prostrated and paid homage and many more I can begin to post pictures he expected a standing ovation which the kings failed to give him when he climbed the podium hence his out burst in Yoruba land respects beget respect it not about who you are or what you have it
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Larryndelaw: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2023
You know when someone is growing old he or she starts behaving foolishly. That's exactly what is wrong with obj
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Phred1717: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Forgive him for WHAT... Who are those nonetities call Oba's that trade the integrity of the people for money
FreeStuffsNG:
Obansanjo’s wife begs Obas, Yoruba, says ‘forgive my husband’
17th September 2023

By Adetutu Sobowale

https://punchng.com/obansanjos-wife-begs-obas-yoruba-says-forgive-my-husband/

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Ilekokonit: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2023
This woman should rest and stop chasing clout. The only current wife in Obj's house is Bola Obasanjo.

She does not remember that the internet does not forget.

Ki gbogbo soro soro ranti pe awon kan wa to mo o gbo oro (make people wey dey talk too much remember say some people are good listeners)

Obj may be suffering from dementia which makes old ones throw caution to the wind and act out of character or he may be speaking out of frustration that Tinubu won at the Tribunal and his election was supported by Yoruba Oba's when Obj supported Peter Obi but Taiwo Obasanjo is an ex wife of Obj who had only 1 child for Obj called Olajuwon but since 2021, she has been begging Obj in the press to take her back and i don't think Baba even acknowledged her and now she is craftily thinking that if she supports the Obas against Obj, it may make the Obas beg Obj to take her back since Obj has ignored her since but my question to her is - why ridicule your Ex husband in public when you still have publicly stated ambitions that he will take you back as a wife ??

In 2019, the same Ex wife Taiwo Obasanjo "claimed" that Obj hired assassins to murder her for supporting Buhari

A former wife of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo has alleged that he has hired assassins to murder her and her son, Juwon.
In a press statement released by Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo, she claims Obasanjo wants them dead because of their support for the Buhari-led government.

Read her 2019 statement below:
I am Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo and l want to alert the whole world that my life and that of my son Mr Abraham Olujonwo Obasanjo is under threat due to our decision to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election.

I was reliably told that Chief Obasanjo is not pleased with our decision to support Buhari and he has sent out assassin to kill me and my Son for publicly coming out in supporting President Buhari.

A very reliable source have informed me that ‘Baba’ has sent out assassins to kill me and my son because he is not happy that we supported Buhari to win the last election.

in 2021, the "repentant" wife, Taiwo Obasanjo, ‘publicly’ begs ObJ saying :- I’m genuinely sorry and admits: I did a number of things wrong and blames spiritual ignorance.

https://plustvafrica.com/obasanjos-ex-wife-reveals-how-he-hired-assassins-to-murder-her-for-supporting-buhari/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/assassins-after-me-my-son-for-supporting-buhari-mrs-obasanjo/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/repentant-wife-taiwo-obasanjo-publicly-begs-obj-im-genuinely-sorry/
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 18, 2023
All those obas are fake.They are political appointees of Tinubu.Lagoon obas.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2023
ofwest47:
Thank you Mummy, I expect the Governor Ṣeyi Mákínde too to do the same thing to the Yoruba Nation by begging the Kabiyesis for the Ọ̀Básánro insult to Yoruba nations Kabiyesis. ( Nítorí pé Ọba lọ bá ń jẹ )
Lagos obas are political appointees of governors to do their bidden.
Re: Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ by Oladeji245(m): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
I really don’t blame Obasanjo coz he is not Yoruba by the way, but I blame the Obas that stood up when he asked them.

Iku baba yeye Alaafin will never do that, infact OBJ will never utter such nonsense in front of Alaafin.

Ori baba ee tii buruu aye iya eee tii baje for saying obj is not Yoruba. Oloriburuku abipabe omo.
Obj is not Yorubas but your God Tinubu whose paternity is shrouded in secrecy nobody knows his father or mother is Yoruba.
Oni jeere gbogbo family e maa sofoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.