Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. (2080 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Gentlelox: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have been to more than 100 relationships and have had several sex mates companion and i must say that the "love" people assume from their spouse is ironic. It doesn't exist.

When i was a teenager, i had a married woman that would come to my house after dropping her children off to school. The husband worked as a civil servant and throughout the morning until afternoon, we would spend quality times in my room. She was in her mid 40s. So beautiful and endowed with a low cut on her hair. And then she would say awful things about her husband. Terrible stuffs.

My friend had a fu*kmate that was about getting married in about a week. We were still in school when this one happened. The girl would call my friend and beg him to meet her and even promised him special dinner. They would sex and pour out her true feelings. She just had to marry the man but that doesn't mean they won't continue their sex affairs.

Recent surveys in Lagos had shown that 85% of women are guilty of paternity fraud. This is a novelty, so let me break it down. It means, they would get pregnant by paul and give the baby to Silas as the father depending on how it favours them. This is the true nature of woman from time immemorial and it not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

Your marriage comes as a condition and it not an undying longing to be with you forever, whatever forever means to you. Conditions as timing(her age), money, dependence tendencies, escape etc. It always about something and when that thing is taken away, your value is of no essence. So it very easy for married woman to cheat. Just like me, life becomes boring most times and you need to spicy it up with a bit of excitement, that excitement can't be gotten from the man she sees everyday. And when she gets caught, she blames it on the devil or brings up silly excuses for doing it. She's not sorry for being a cheater, she would do it over and over again if given the time and place so her only regret was being caught. The truth is, you can't stop a woman from being a woman, a lying two face creature. You can't make a woman love you without a condition attached to it.

For relationship, mostly those in early 20s or teenage relationship, it mostly looks, the dressing of the guy, the class factor, his hairdo, his budgets is a less condition here. So to win a young girl, learn to dress proper and smell good. Have class and watch them flow. Their condition for love at this period is very cheap.

So when you marry that woman, remember that the love comes at a price. It's not free. There is something she is after and that what she actually loves.

And that relationship of yours, it a condition, and not love. The only person that a woman can love "unconditional" is her child. And even she gets bored of the man, she can decide to stay with the man because she wants the child to have a reasonable family background.

Lastly, your wife can kill you. If her condition can be easily meant with your exterminator, she would gladly eliminate you. But this is not always easy that's why it not common but it happens. No matter what, don't trust that woman, don't trust that wife, don't trust the mother of your children. Life has no duplicate.

I come in peace

Join my WhatsApp Channel below to read articles like this Daily

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

Moderators: farano, Rocktation, dominique, Nlfpmod, seun, move this to front page

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Danielomisco(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nice piece however it doesn't apply in all cases

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Merry100: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself; it is not a gender issue; it is a personality issue. There are many promiscuous men also.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Patented: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
abeg which survey said 85% of women are guilty of paternity fraud. your interpretation of the data is very askew.
Gentlelox:
I have been to more than 100 relationships and have had several sex mates companion and i must say that the "love" people assume from their spouse is ironic. It doesn't exist.

When i was a teenager, i had a married woman that would come to my house after dropping her children off to school. The husband worked as a civil servant and throughout the morning until afternoon, we would spend quality times in my room. She was in her mid 40s. So beautiful and endowed with a low cut on her hair. And then she would say awful things about her husband. Terrible stuffs.

My friend had a fu*kmate that was about getting married in about a week. We were still in school when this one happened. The girl would call my friend and beg him to meet her and even promised him special dinner. They would sex and pour out her true feelings. She just had to marry the man but that doesn't mean they won't continue their sex affairs.

Recent surveys in Lagos had shown that 85% of women are guilty of paternity fraud. This is a novelty, so let me break it down. It means, they would get pregnant by paul and give the baby to Silas as the father depending on how it favours them. This is the true nature of woman from time immemorial and it not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

Your marriage comes as a condition and it not an undying longing to be with you forever, whatever forever means to you. Conditions as timing(her age), money, dependence tendencies, escape etc. It always about something and when that thing is taken away, your value is of no essence. So it very easy for married woman to cheat. Just like me, life becomes boring most times and you need to spicy it up with a bit of excitement, that excitement can't be gotten from the man she sees everyday. And when she gets caught, she blames it on the devil or brings up silly excuses for doing it. The truth is, you can't stop a woman from being a woman, a lying two face creature. You can't make a woman love you without a condition attached to it.

For relationship, mostly those in early 20s or teenage relationship, it mostly looks, the dressing of the guy, the class factor, his hairdo, his budgets is a less condition here. So to win a young girl, learn to dress proper and smell good. Have class and watch them flow. Their condition for love at this period is very cheap.

So when you marry that woman, remember that the love comes at a price. It's not free. There is something she is after and that what she actually loves.

And that relationship of yours, it a condition, and not love. The only person that a woman can love "unconditional" is her child. And even she gets bored of the man, she can decide to stay with the man because she wants the child to have a reasonable family background.

Lastly, your wife can kill you. If her condition can be easily meant with your exterminator, she would gladly eliminate you. But this is not always easy that's why it not common but it happens. No matter what, don't trust that woman, don't trust that wife, don't trust the mother of your children. Life has no duplicate.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Ballzproblemm: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
your expectations from that gender should be low

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Prolificgiant(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Going into marriage in this 21st century is just to fulfil all righteousness,if you trust a woman you are only digging your own grave,leadership??if you reside around ayobo ,Bada Lagos and you can teach ,a private primary school is in need of qualified teachers, Qualification,O level ,ND,and NCE.Interested applicant should call me
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Blitzking: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gentlelox:

Your marriage comes as a condition and it not an undying longing to be with you forever, whatever forever means to you. Conditions as timing(her age), money, dependence tendencies, escape etc. It always about something and when that thing is taken away, your value is of no essence. So it very easy for married woman to cheat. Just like me, life becomes boring most times and you need to spicy it up with a bit of excitement, that excitement can't be gotten from the man she sees everyday. And when she gets caught, she blames it on the devil or brings up silly excuses for doing it. The truth is, you can't stop a woman from being a woman, a lying two face creature. You can't make a woman love you without a condition attached to it.

I come in peace
any man who needs a woman love is a simp..men are made to love. women's role is respect not love..men shouldn't desire a woman love

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Imagine say you no come fine. Omo, twentyfirst century won't be easy on you.

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Gentlelox: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Imagine say you no come fine. Omo, twentyfirst century won't be easy on you.
Beauty is an illusion. What you see can be defined differently by another person.

A man may look ugly to a lady and be a prince charming to another lady. It all an illusion.

Also, beauty is beyond looks. The pocket and intelligence of a man can create irresistible beauty. Dress well, smell nice, be confidence and positive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Baronthecelebri: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Very deep

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by izonborn098(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Where is talented321..
Oga this is a general problem nobody love for free even our parents expect something from u for raising u.
Many men are attracted to pussy and character while a 98% women are attracted to money..
Women don't care about ur body structure or look because she is going to cheat..
God give women the power to keep and save money, women also like money more than men but for free..

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Nasri100(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
You men expect a lot from Gender F and then get disappointed grin

How many times have we cried and shouted that the best unconditional love you can get is from ya mom.

Your so-called wife if thats a word is forever a stranger. Always be 10000 steps ahead of her.

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by talented321: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Many women love men base on conditions like''
*emotional love
*financial love
*sexual love
If she find emotional love In A, she will also find financial love in B and she might get sexual love from C..
Love is never free and always remember love fades especially what attracted you to her is no more..
Men should stop ranting about women because i believe their epistles upon epistles on this forum to define the real nature of women yet many guys ignore those writeups because they want to believe with experience..
No woman ever come to your life without calculating the three things i mention earlier, the reason they're in love with you is best known to them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by tivhador: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Keep quiet if you have no proof to support your statement cool
Merry100:
Stop deceiving yourself; it is not a gender issue; it is a personality issue. There are many promiscuous men also.
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by izonborn098(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
Many women love men base on conditions like''
*emotional love
*financial love
*sexual love
If she find emotional love In A, she will also find financial love in B and she might get sexual love from C..
Love is never free and always remember love fades especially what attracted you to her is no more..
Men should stop ranting about women because i believe their epistles upon epistles on this forum to define the real nature of women yet many guys ignore those writeups because they want to believe with experience..
No woman ever come to your life without calculating the three things i mention earlier, the reason they're in love with you is best known to them..
never disappoint...
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Merry100: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
tivhador:
Keep quiet if you have no proof to support your statement cool
You still dey explain, you wey accept Op long story without evidence, why you dey cry on top my own
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Merry100:
No mind am. Remove sex from the equation and you will find that even he would not have anything to do with more than 1 or 2 gals as well. These ones think sex equates to love for a woman when all it is is that they are driven by their dicks in whatever direction it leads.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Merry100: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No mind am. Remove sex from the equation and you will find that even he would not have anything to do with more than 1 or 2 gals as well. These ones think sex equates to love for a woman when all it is is that they are driven by their dicks in whatever direction it leads.. undecided
😂
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by creativehubb: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Women are cheap these days though, especially the poor ones, they get bleeped so easily.
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
creativehubb:
Women are cheap these days though, especially the poor ones, they get bleeped so easily.
But their lives continue even after each such encounter with a poor man, So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by luvyaself95(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Blitzking:
any man who needs a woman love is a simp..men are made to love. women's role is respect not love..men shouldn't desire a woman love
Many many men doesn't know this even me until i found out lately.
But it's sad and fvckin reality😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Blitzking: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
luvyaself95:
Many many men doesn't know this even me until i found out lately.
But it's sad and fvckin reality😔
This simple but very important rule is everywhere but if u aren't observsnt u won't realise it even women reveal it unconsciously. The holy book also speaks about it.
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Merry100:

So you don't know some particular men on Nairaland have been seriously brainwashed to believing all kinds of bullsh!t. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by tundebasic(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Blitzking:
This simple but very important rule is everywhere but if u aren't observsnt u won't realise it even women reveal it unconsciously. The holy book also speaks about it.
This is wrong! The holy book also instructed women to love their husbands. Titus 2:4-5.

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by luvyaself95(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Blitzking:

90% of men want love from women this is what most of us looking was for in the first place before we started realising lately.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact. by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
"All a man wants is peace. "
Very true.

But what are many men getting.... ?

(1) (Reply)

Are These Things Being Said By The Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? / Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl / Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.