Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis (62477 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Albertone:

You're not as anonymous as you think.

No be you dem dey advise to wear flare skirt because of your flat "arse"(as you typed it that day)? Na Poco even give you that advice that day.

Why will I famz you? Normally I do feel you when I see your posts, but famz??
You just wan talk

I no dey mood

Bye
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Albertone(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You just wan talk

I no dey mood

Bye

Glad you couldn't deny.

So, before you talk about a man's small dick, think about your own flat "arse". How chubby girl no go get nyash 🤮🤮
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Herbaljedi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
1 micron (micrometer) = 1/1,000,000 of a metre.

So who measure the gbola wey confirm say na micro gbola? 🤣🤣🤣
there's nothing like micro gbola, gbola is simply something huge that has the ability to hit G spot, last long and satisfying....we are your plug for everything gbola..
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by jiz: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sex before marriage is a SIN. Sex outside marriage is also a SIN. All of you that says you test a product before you buy am....lol...devil is singing doremi on yaa head...tueh
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Lilfire(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
In the Catholic Church that marriage is null and void as long as the foundation of the marriage is based on lies, if you know you will start cheating latter better go for Annulment of the shame you call wedding, marriage is a life long commitments even those will gbola can't keep up talk more or less a one inch
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Myer(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
lomaxx:

Sometimes I wonder if people think. A woman was intentionally deceived into a marriage by someone with a micropenis and you’re here saying the solution is marriage counseling.

The marriage was built in deceit. There is nothing to counsel.
Every post is not for every body.
I could try to explain but you still won't understand. So why bother?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Enemyofpeace: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Micropenis be like a big microphone, e fit tear pussssy
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Cromagnon: 2:44am On Nov 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Micro penis should be around 3Inch

Average fingers is 4/half Inch

Fingers always do wonder.....

Why d complain den
is not the same once she had eaten the forbidden fruit
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Hotice085: 3:26am On Nov 11, 2023
webclass:
There is no cause for alarm. He can still go for penis enlargement

Mumu, continue make dem de scam you with penis enlargement
Penis enlargement ni, penis enlargement kor
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Greattha: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2023
sisisioge:

Na those people wey dey wait until they pay before checking what's in the bag. Let her carry her cross. Sebi na God create the man. If na her pikin she no go wan make someone love am grin

Sisi don vex.

Seems like most times this happens, someone is hiding something

But really, how easy/possible it is to really love someone and be able to avoid getting down before marriage...only legends can explain of which many fall short...
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by REGINALD001(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Micro what ! grin grin grin grin grin

God abeg

God abeg

God abeg ooo grin grin grin grin

Micro Virginia
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by lordphenom: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2023
Lasgidi90:
Woooow, so Na small penis be some people problem for this life. Contact 08-038-038-303... To solve yours Baba god, Na beg I dey beg o.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Osashalom: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Chaiii you made my day here today. I never new we have Christians this sound on nairaland. God bless you.
Myer:

There's nothing new under the sun.
If it was an intentional deceut on the part of the man, then that was not fair. She definitely should feel cheated. But could be the man was ashamed.
However there are solutions to this. They simply need to go for marriage counselling.

Test-running is inexcusable both for man and woman especially if you're a believer.
For a believer, whatever comes your way is for your good as long as you love God. It is for God's glory. Cos God has a reason for it that will end in a testimony.

Interestingly a similar scenario played out in a conversation with a colleague. A couple decided to be celibate till after wedding only for the wife to find husband is micropenial after. She felt so cheated.

God eventually helped her when she opened up to a colleague at work who introduced her to a solution and she and her husband now have a satisfactory sexual life. I didn't really get the details of the solution but some thing herbal I guess.

The challenge is when we don't truly and fully trust God.
The things God can and will do for those who truly trust him, eyes have not seen and ears have not heard them. That's really what births the Miraculous moves of God.

May God not give us tests/trials/temptations beyond what our trust/faith can handle.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Faposky95: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2023
...it is till death do them part...
Not till gbola scatter everything kina
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by descarado: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2023
Lilfire:
In the Catholic Church that marriage is null and void as long as the foundation of the marriage is based on lies, if you know you will start cheating latter better go for Annulment of the shame you call wedding, marriage is a life long commitments even those will gbola can't keep up talk more or less a one inch
This is a fat lie.
Catholic Church gave room for touching but don't penetrate. During marriage course, you have the right to bring your fear forward if you don't like what you saw and the marriage will not proceed. They normally use irreconcilable differences in such case cos the Church knew that the number one marital problem starts from the bedroom.
At the end of your course you will be asked if you are happy with what you saw and if you said yes, marriage is blessed.

If you had lied during marriage course, it's your burden.
Count the Church out if it.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by pelepeleb: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Why don't you try it first,
It may behave like the woman own.
I mean as her own can expand like elastic,
So his own can grow from micro mega like yam and long like snake.
Don't run away or talk rubbish abut him.
who even know that you's is rarely deep as you think?
Think deep.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by mono26: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
[As for me, l can't give only u these three.
two for other ladies. Thanks quotee author=Jennyclay post=126896090]Money
Sex
Love

If I can’t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.[/quote]
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Lasgidi90(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=lordphenom post=126905172][/quote]
What do you want to help me with?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23
'Hang in there!'

Read more: https://trib.al/riOpGjb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.