Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis (62467 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OvertheTop(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Prayer can all things.

Just take the micro-pe**nis to God in prayer and tell him you need 10 inches.

1in To 10in
that will be a WOW
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by lapintoz: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Test the market before you buy am. See your life......

My wife be virgin. I tested it before we marry. Infact she get belle before we marry.

I dont want stories that touch the heart.....
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Quebec91(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
See person 🧠

Nonsense talk 😒🙄
RepoMan007:
Maybe there should be penis measurement agencies that measure penis and alert people of unusual size or create awareness for penis size plaque.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Quebec91(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy
Skyview01:
Prayer can all things.

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by TRAPLORD13: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
Maybe there should be penis measurement agencies that measure penis and alert people of unusual size or create awareness for penis size plaque.
You Mean like a National penis size database at your finger tips to make wise dick decisions

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by almarthins(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Hahaha 😅😅😅

Micro penis na still penis na. Aunty manage am.
🤣
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OvertheTop(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Na penis you marry abi na the person? See people don't understand what love really is and heys! Before you come and start telling me how sex is equally important in marriage, let me breath! Sex this, sex that.. let financial challenges come youll know that even that your over hyped sex can not save your marriage.

It's only true love, commitment and the decision to be with this person that can weather any storm or challenge (apart from cheating) in marriage. Where these three are lacking, forget, common misapplication of tooth paste can crash the marriage.

I've dated a man with a small p before. those days of searching for a life partner ( before I rededicated my life to God) and I never saw it as a problem because I loved and just wanted to be with him. That didn't count as long as I was happy but the mumu started seeing another girl and that's the only thing that can make me leave a man; cheating. He didn't know I found out and after I left him, he started begging saying please come back, na only you be my size. Huh . So you know? I say no, go and meet those boreholes because they are giving you money, Ewu. He gathered all his family on the phone begging, meanwhile my last ex was already toasting me in the bus on my way to the camp while on the call. grin. Na so I cut phone face the new bobo wen I don dey eye for choir since. grin

If he didn't cheat with that his small p, I probably would have still been with him. tongue.

Are you are Virgin?
for you to have seen the small P.... grin

you must have Consumed it....i Guess undecided
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Truvelisback(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
And Kpekus measurement agencies too. grin

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Mummiesboy: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Na penis you marry abi na the person? See people don't understand what love really is and heys! Before you come and start telling me how sex is equally important in marriage, let me breath! Sex this, sex that.. let financial challenges come youll know that even that your over hyped sex can not save your marriage.

It's only true love, commitment and the decision to be with this person that can weather any storm or challenge (apart from cheating) in marriage. Where these three are lacking, forget, common misapplication of tooth paste can crash the marriage.

I've dated a man with a small p before. those days of searching for a life partner ( before I rededicated my life to God) and I never saw it as a problem because I loved and just wanted to be with him. That didn't count as long as I was happy but the mumu started seeing another girl and that's the only thing that can make me leave a man; cheating. He didn't know I found out and after I left him, he started begging saying please come back, na only you be my size. Huh . So you know? I say no, go and meet those boreholes because they are giving you money, Ewu. He gathered all his family on the phone begging, meanwhile my last ex was already toasting me in the bus on my way to the camp while on the call. grin. Na so I cut phone face the new bobo wen I don dey eye for choir since. grin

If he didn't cheat with that his small p, I probably would have still been with him. tongue.

you are not saying the truth. You left because my p is small, say the truth and shame the devil
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BigDawsNet: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Becos the have high body count with men that posses cucumber size penis

So literally ladies with very high body count may not feel finger sensation?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by t2luv1: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
lapintoz:
Test the market before you buy am. See your life......

My wife be virgin. I tested it before we marry. Infact she get belle before we marry.

I dont want stories that touch the heart.....

Typical !!!!! The question is were you a virgin before you married the woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by WealthyNigerian: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Akaegwu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Prayer can all things.

Madness

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by LivingSage: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennifer, love (Should) come(s) first not money.

In that order, who loves you will happily spend on you but you see your own order, one will only get used and dumped once he has gotten whatever he wants.

You seem not to understand men.

Stop putting money first in everything, it sends wrong signals to men.
One will only get played

I'm of hope you're just being jocular
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

If I can’t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by t2luv1: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who freaking care about this story? How two lesbians in a relationship manage to get pregnant ain't none of my business. I got bigger things to worry about. Like what the heck does emilokan go do with a presidential yacht?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Kajaard: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Which one is MICRO-PENIS? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by newoffer: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Or you can save his phone number with micro penis on Truecaller so every lady can know he got micro pennies..
RepoMan007:
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by jamesversion: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ladies should insist on seeing it before marriage. I didn't say 'doing it' oh, I said 'seeing it', in its normal and aroused state. That way, the lady doesn't feel lied to.

But how man go take check the lady own na??

maybe with cucumber. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by MrJames007: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
izonborn098:
How can two sensible people marry without test the gun with bullet..
Microfinance, microbiology ni.
grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
But I thought that ladies prefer it that way, they wish for sex after marriage, even churches like Deper life said you can't even cought the girl self.

My question is, what if the girl don't like sex, what if the man is impotent. They will manage it that way!
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

So literally ladies with very high body count may not feel finger sensation?

How u arrive at this conclusion beats me...

Finger infused sensation is preamble naaa ..exciting the clit and vagina opening.....it's part of forepláy...

It can never be compared with full shaft thrust.... And a lady used to large long sizes will not enjoy micro penis
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Adewale1603(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
I knew it can't be Nigeria
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Marriage contracted under deceit undecided . If she wasn't considerate and stops having $ex with him, they will say women are bahd. undecided . Totally wrong to hide sensitive issues.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BRATISLAVA: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
descarado:

That is the origin of homo.

He will get a man that will give it to him through his bum.
And tomorrow come and tell us he is liberated.

LMAO.

Are you a man or a woman? Lol.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BigDawsNet: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

How u arrive at this conclusion beats me...

Finger infused sensation is preamble naaa ..exciting the clit and vagina opening.....it's part of forepláy...

It can never be compared with full shaft thrust.... And a lady used to large long sizes will not enjoy micro penis

Okay sir... guys with mirco penis should try and learn to be pro with MouthAction... that will make up
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BRATISLAVA: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage contracted under deceit undecided . If she wasn't considerate and stops having $ex with him, they will say women are bahd. undecided . Totally wrong to hide sensitive issues.

If she were barren you would hear much worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OvertheTop(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Micro penis should be around 3Inch

Average fingers is 4/half Inch

Fingers always do wonder.....

Why d complain den

Are you serious,
Micro is 3in?

what about MINI ? shocked
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
chaiiiiiiiiiiiii......micro kini
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by OvertheTop(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

If I can’t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.

YOU MEAN, with all your HATE,
U STILL DEY FIND MAN

keep playing...
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
She is a very good woman.
BRATISLAVA:

If she were barren you would hear much worse than this.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Haveyoueatentod: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

this life eh see person wey you dey manage him small kokoro him get mind come still dey cheat grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Jewessgratitud3: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
this life eh see person wey you dey manage him small kokoro him get mind come still dey cheat grin grin grin

As in eh.. angry. Na once I dumb am I no look back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.