Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis (62389 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shebi the thing dey work, that's the most crucial thing grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Blackdisciple(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
shocked shocked And what is micro penis pls
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Juju70(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Look here I'm not in the mood to laugh today! Stap dis! Heheheheheh. Tell her even peak milk now has micro packaging! Make she manage am
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Micro what ! grin grin grin grin grin

God abeg

God abeg

God abeg ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by matm: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Devil is indeed a horrible deceiver.
Reducing the institution of marriage to a mere sensual gratification union.
Trying to give marriage a debauchery definition That is: penis and vagina institution devoid of love, responsibilities and raising of kids, companionship and race for eternity

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's a shame...!

A man shouldn't lie about such things or keep them hidden. It amounts to duplicity and deceit. Na finger you wan finger the woman all the years of marriage??!

I had to advise a patient of mine to open up to his fiancee about his sexual struggles, and he wondered why since they were in a "godly" courtship... I told him full disclosure mattered. Let the woman know whether or not she can cope.

Well... Medically, this case can be remedied using cosmetic surgery. A good plastic surgeon can improve or enhance the size and appearance of the micro-penis.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by CalculusOx: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
I see
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Prayers can fix this. Keep praying

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by RonuThings(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
๐Ÿ™„

Just negodu ๐Ÿ™„

Micropenis ko Macropenis ni ๐Ÿค”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
And she said "went to town with him"

Nne una no even reach doorpost ,which town? grin grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by wrongnumber: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don't support fornication but at least she should have smooched him enough to ascertain if the thing is real enough.

Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by loswhite(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

If I canโ€™t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.
Lol what will the man get in return? List it so we can see.

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by RonuThings(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
๐Ÿ™„

I have this feeling Monitoring spirits in the form of human beings are monitoring me on nairaland ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by nesgeeek(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Last year, a lady in the north divorce her husband one week after their wedding just because the size of her husband manhood was too big and long. She narrated how she couldn't bear the pain whenever they have intimacy together to the media. So divorce was the right decision for her. Now another lady is complaining of the size of her husband penis being too small. What do ladies want? If it's big they complain, and oft it's small they also complain. This life no balance.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Timoleon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Uwawu pawpaw o
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Omoawoke2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
There should be surgery to correct micro penis. That shit is not funny. It is almost like no penis. It is an abnormality

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by wrongnumber: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:

God abeg

God abeg

Babe it's so sad but then it is what DNA gives to us that we just have to cope with.

Same with ladies will very small tities and flat behind.

Make the lady manage am like that mbok.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
descarado:

That is the origin of homo.

He will get a man that will give it to him through his bum.
And tomorrow come and tell us he is liberated.

How come you know all this?
Hmmmm
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Tonnyray: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hopeless stories to justify premarital sexploration.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by anonymous1759(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin
Sex is made for procreation not for enjoyment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hanty manage your finger nail size .

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Indispensable85(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Maybe na d girl pussy don worn out.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Micro penis should be around 3Inch

Average fingers is 4/half Inch

Fingers always do wonder.....

Why d complain den

Becos the have high body count with men that posses cucumber size penis

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by jayAjoku(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
this is why i encourage sex before marriage
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Hsurdluxury: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
she is free to seek for divorce and the guy find a virgin girl ,only a virgin can manage 1inch penis

my advice.๏ผšsmall penis should go for virgin while long penis go for any girl
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
E no easy at all. Damn!!๐Ÿค”

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
wrongnumber:

Babe it's so sad but then it is what DNA gives to us that we just have to cope with.

Same with ladies will very small tities and flat behind.

Make the lady manage am like that mbok.
Manage wetin? Can you manage a lady with no opening? grin grin grin

The problem isn't even the micro penis (it can be fixed) but the deceit angry
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Donedeal1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Please what's micropennis again.

At 37 and claiming 27+ with nearly 3 decades of

Body counts.

She surely know almost all peninsular.

My advice is just manage what youve got ma.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:

God abeg

God abeg

Funny as it might sound to you, these things happen!

1. Incredibly and abnormally tiny penis
2. Multiple nipples (men and women)
3. One and a half breasts (women)
4. Multiple digits (toes)
Etc...

These are some of the ones that clothes hide... It's simply left for the man or woman to disclose these issues to the future partner before they agree to wed.

Intending couples shouldn't hide such things.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by thomasjoe(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

If I canโ€™t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.

You often get either of both and not all.
The joke is on you if you want to get what you can't give however!

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Blackdisciple:
shocked shocked And what is micro penis pls

A penis abnormally tinier in size compared to a regular penis when erect or not.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Emma09(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na by big Gbola or make the thing fit give u belle? Some Gbola fit big make the sperm nor fit fertilize ur eggs. As the adage goes, na the dick wey man get na I'm he dey take lash him wife o. But my issues was no sex before marriage. Then knew he has a small penis that's y he took advantage of that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wifeโ€™s Phone / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.