Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis (62468 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by vikstandon(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
What's the length when erect... Some have small prick. But when charged, you would be astonished by how far it gets!

My humble advice, encourage your man to always sleep naked, it helps with the elongation.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by diamond68: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
here is a money making idea for someone. create a dating website based on how many inches she wants and she can find and choose from men in the range she wants

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BigDawsNet: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
OvertheTop:

Are you serious,
Micro is 3in?

what about MINI ? shocked

3.5Inch

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by dkidd: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Omoapena:
Could it be a Micropenis or a Deep Well case undecided

Nothing like marrying a virgin who hasn't had any taste of rod...
Micropenis nor go still work on virgin kuntus. He should have opened up. Just like a girl with wide kuntus claiming celibacy until wedding meanwhile when u wan test gun na pacific ocean u fall enter. U nor go vex?

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by bitbillionaire: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Let her 'micro-manage' him. There is scarcity of husband in the world.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by MatrixCircle: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
What does she wants to do with a megapenis . As long as the micropenis can function then it's better than a megapenis with erectile dysfunction. sad shocked

Micropenis is classified according to the size of the lady's pekus. He can be normal for a particular lady but micro to another or even mega to another lady. It all depends on the lady's size in question.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by dkidd: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
vikstandon:
What's the length when erect... Some have small prick. But when charged, you would be astonished by how far it gets!
Micro is different from small penis. It is micro. E nor dey pass 3.67 inches when fully erect. Na big problem. U fit get 6 - 7 inches and some girls go say u still small meanwhile it's normal average size. Micro dick na big problem for who carry am
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
He insisted on waiting until marriage to have sex ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Red flag..
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by farem: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

This op and the itself are out to make a mockery of abstinence.
This is definitely not an excuse for the already unfortunate ones (fornicators) to continue in their folly.
The Holy Writ insists:
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators..."
1 Corinthians 6:9
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Deeprooted: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
Maybe there should be penis measurement agencies that measure penis and alert people of unusual size or create awareness for penis size plaque.

And you will be made to head such agency grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Father254: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
Maybe there should be penis measurement agencies that measure penis and alert people of unusual size or create awareness for penis size plaque.

Na only man matter you get power. What of pussy odour detector machine ? Worst situation is to be in an air conditioned room and the odour saturates the room . Watch and pray is the key .
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Maxvasia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is they and their pastor's business. Next
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by WideVagina: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
embarassed
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by AoifeNightfall: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
A man doesn't need a pe*nis to please a woman ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

If I canโ€™t get enough of these 3 things I listed above from a man, I would gladly leave the relationship/marriage undecided.

I hope you can give these 3 things (satisfactorily) to your man as well?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Biola67: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fortune118005:
This post should not encourage intimacy before marriage.
Like say you no do am before you marry. Dey play
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Didi2d(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
My friends wife just left him, even with his big gbola the lady no look back.

The lady took her baby and left, come to think of it I use to admire the couple because they're both cute. My guy don beg taya asking the lady what's his offence.

Her reply i saw on Whatshapp was she want to start her life over again
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shame? Me that will use small penis and knack you like that. L
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by frozen70(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

He knows his condition, he should have married a Virgin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Na penis you marry abi na the person? See people don't understand what love really is and heys! Before you come and start telling me how sex is equally important in marriage, let me breath! Sex this, sex that.. let financial challenges come youll know that even that your over hyped sex can not save your marriage.

It's only true love, commitment and the decision to be with this person that can weather any storm or challenge (apart from cheating) in marriage. Where these three are lacking, forget, common misapplication of tooth paste can crash the marriage.

I've dated a man with a small p before. those days of searching for a life partner ( before I rededicated my life to God) and I never saw it as a problem because I loved and just wanted to be with him. That didn't count as long as I was happy but the mumu started seeing another girl and that's the only thing that can make me leave a man; cheating. He didn't know I found out and after I left him, he started begging saying please come back, na only you be my size. Huh . So you know? I say no, go and meet those boreholes because they are giving you money, Ewu. He gathered all his family on the phone begging, meanwhile my last ex was already toasting me in the bus on my way to the camp while on the call. grin. Na so I cut phone face the new bobo wen I don dey eye for choir since. grin

If he didn't cheat with that his small p, I probably would have still been with him. tongue.

Lol. Mentor ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why worry,it is not d size that matter but d skills of d performers....says 99% of ladies grin grin grin
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by finallybusy: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lies are now used to supplement news. The media is not the one I grew up watching. Fake news everywhere.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Blackdisciple(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

A penis abnormally tinier in size compared to a regular penis when erect or not.

Hmmm is it because he doesn't have penis or what tho I am not surprised since there's artificial girl friend too
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by BRATISLAVA: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
She is a very good woman.

And she's going to suffer from it.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Coronavirus1: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Manage it I don't want to hear divorce if not thunder will fire this lady.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Emdebby2: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Even though the size does not matter, but he should have opened up to her.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by kelvindj98: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Myer:

There's nothing new under the sun.
If it was an intentional deceut on the part of the man, then that was not fair. She definitely should feel cheated. But could be the man was ashamed.
However there are solutions to this. They simply need to go for marriage counselling.

Test-running is inexcusable both for man and woman especially if you're a believer.
For a believer, whatever comes your way is for your good as long as you love God. It is for God's glory. Cos God has a reason for it that will end in a testimony.

Interestingly a similar scenario played out in a conversation with a colleague. A couple decided to be celibate till after wedding only for the wife to find husband is micropenial after. She felt so cheated.

God eventually helped her when she opened up to a colleague at work who introduced her to a solution and she and her husband now have a satisfactory sexual life. I didn't really get the details of the solution but some thing herbal I guess.

The challenge is when we don't truly and fully trust God.
The things God can and will do for those who truly trust him, eyes have not seen and ears have not heard them. That's really what births the Miraculous moves of God.

May God not give us tests/trials/temptations beyond what our trust/faith can handle.
There is no herbal solution for micro penis. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Flamemignon1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
descarado:

That is the origin of homo.

He will get a man that will give it to him through his bum.
And tomorrow come and tell us he is liberated.
I'm confused,what does that have to do with anything?
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by Flamemignon1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Entanglement:
no wonder our black women still prefer to marry a black man grin grin

We all know those white men have 1 inch penis which can't do nothing grin
This has been proven to be a myth and was brought about to see the black man as an enraged bull, it's racist to still think like this
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Woman shall not live by penis alone
Re: Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis by reiddecuti: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
RepoMan007:

And also agency to measure the depth of pussy cos those gender keep widening that hole ๐Ÿ•ณ subjecting bros to an unending task. โ˜บ โ˜บ โ˜บ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.