Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Okafor's Law - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law (47016 Views)

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law by mbatuku1: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pls who is this Mr. Okafor? Anyone has any info on him? Nice law. Extremely true.
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
I like to think of it as more of a theory than a law; although the theory is largely valid, and the principle behind it is very simple. Even if a given 'Okafor' was just an average lover, or even slightly below average, the fact that he has been intimate with the girl - seeing her stark naked, warts and all, doing all sorts of 'nasty' stuff with/to her, and possibly sharing many intimate secrets with her means that there is nothing more for the girl to 'hide' from him; he is over-familiar with the innermost and most private details of her body's geography - and that's for life. So as long as circumstances permit (e.g. they find themselves together in another town away from their present partners, or they somehow find themselves in a position of isolation, regular proximity, or relative privacy), then there is a strong possibility of rekindling sexual encounter between them considering that there wouldn't be need for too much 'long grammar' on the guy's part - since he's not a first timer or new 'toaster' anyway. I think that's the basic idea behind 'Okafor's Law'. And the possibility is vastly enhanced if the girl deems the guy to be very good in bed, or to be 'alright' (as in relatively well to do financially, current looks, social status, etc.). On the whole, it is such a powerful theory, although the idea isn't new. It is for this reason that some men prefer to marry virgins. . .considering that a girl with too many past retionships is like a loose cannon, vulnerable to the considerable 'threat' posed by her battalion of ex-boyfriends.

10 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
mbatuku1:

Pls who is this Mr. Okafor? Anyone has any info on him? Nice law. Extremely true.

mr okafor is the don juan of nigeria, hugh hefner of africa.
in his bedroom, 3500 nigerian women of all spheres of life were slaughtered.
Re: Okafor's Law by Otunbakay(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
Well, that is a fact that cannot be disputed, not even by the smartest of ladies. Majority of ladies have fallen victim of the okafor's theory @ a particular period of their live. Haven't you noticed guys, that the ladies have deliberately avoided this thread so far, with the few that have posted trying to avoid straight comment on the topic. Well, maybe they will start posting now after reading this post. I really want to hear their views on this topic. I'm waiting!
Re: Okafor's Law by Wallie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Otunbakay:

Well, that is a fact that cannot be disputed, not even by the smartest of ladies. Majority of ladies have fallen victim of the okafor's theory @ a particular period of their live. Haven't you noticed guys, that the ladies have deliberately avoided this thread so far, with the few that have posted trying to avoid straight comment on the topic. Well, maybe they will start posting now after reading this post. I really want to hear their views on this topic. I'm waiting!

Most people, guys and girls, have been a jump off at one time or another!
Re: Okafor's Law by owobokiri(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ayowumie:

The law is not absolute. The work-ability of the law is variable dependent.
The is valid but not always. No matter the level of your intimate prowess, there are still a number of girls you can't slam more than once. Thats a still fact. Then if we are to evaluate the Okafor Law on this premise, then Okafor Law is false.

Everything depends on how good she was "slammed" the previous time and that is why this mother of all laws is right on the money. If you took her to 'eldorado' (no easy task) the last time, Okafors law will prevail next time. Omo, this na one ogbenge law. It cuts across races and continents. I guess it is more prevalent with Asian babes. They are the ones who will dial your number two years after a breakup to know if you are "free this weekend" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by chika98: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Technically Okafor's law holds no water. It is just a mental constraint people put on themselves. You can get over anyone if you tried hard enough. Go through a catharsis and get rid of any leftover feelings. Besides who wants to be held captive by some exes abilities in bed. That's not the way to live a happy fulfilled life.
Re: Okafor's Law by iice(f): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lady. . .i've missed you're posts jare wink
Re: Okafor's Law by mbatuku1: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

mr okafor is the don juan of nigeria, hugh hefner of africa.
in his bedroom, 3500 nigerian women of all spheres of life were slaughtered.

Really? Then the dude deserves some kind of national honor. This is an incredible feat.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by chika98: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
iice:

Lady. . .i've missed you're posts jare wink

I'm so chuffed to hear you say that. I've missed our comraderies as well. Gonna be around often now
Re: Okafor's Law by mbatuku1: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
I'll be very interested to know how this law on congodynamics can be further applied.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by eros(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

This law is so true. It applies to both male and female.

Okafor, must be one crazy dude. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okafor's Law by citous(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
[font=Berlin Sans FB Demi]This 'Hypothesis' is way too variable dependent to be a law. All factors has to remain constant for it to work. The hypothesis hold true in a whole lot of situations but there are cases where even if all factors turn out positive, the law still fail. Moral is a strong thing you know.[/font]
Re: Okafor's Law by eros(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
summary of Okafors law

A Kitty once bleeped can always be refucked depending on the agreement between the fuckee and the fucker, simple

Got me cracking up real good.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, if the fucker does a very excellent job, then the fuckee will be more than willing to have a taste of it a second time. As long as the fuckee does not have a better fucker than the previous fucker.

This is so stupid  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okafor's Law by obstead200(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
I dont know about other guys but the law has worked both for me and also against me. There is an engaged lady I'm f.u.cking uptill now b'cos she feels I'm much better than her fiance in bed.
at the same time, I girl I loved so much is under the spell of okafor's law by a guy who obviously hates her
Re: Okafor's Law by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2011

@mbatuku1 I'll be very interested to know how this law on congodynamics can be further applied.

[color=#006600]Once "Banged", can always be "Re-Banged" expecially when it is in the mind
of the "Banger" to bang the "Bangee"
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okafor's law does not apply to me in any way. It holds no water!!!
Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

it's not like we expect any nigerian woman to admit the law applies/applied to them. . . . .
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

it's not like we expect any nigerian woman to admit the law applies/applied to them. . . . .

If it did, I would admit it.
Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

If it did, I would admit it.

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]
Re: Okafor's Law by aca77: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
You have to wonder: if Okafor was that good, why is he an ex? Ok if u say maybe he was the one that dumped Okafee(f), you also have to wonder whether Okafee(f) has any pride or shame at all for her legs to be always open to the Okafor that dumped her, even if he was really better than her present bf or husband. Is that how much woman also Love Intimacy that they lose their shame for it? I thought it was only men that think with their Joysticks, if this law is true, then it means women also think with their womanlinesses? Is there something I dont know? Questions questions.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by BABE3: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
aca77:

You have to wonder: if Okafor was that good, why is he an ex? Ok if u say maybe he was the one that dumped Okafee(f), you also have to wonder whether Okafee(f) has any pride or shame at all for her legs to be always open to the Okafor that dumped he, even if he was reallyy better than the present by or husband. Is that how much woman also Love Intimacy that they lose their shame for it? I thought it was only men that think with their Joysticks, if this law is true, then it means women also think with their womanlinesses? Is there something I dont know? Questions questions.

What are you saying/typing?
Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
BABE!:

What are you saying/typing?

he's trying to demystify okafor's law to impress you!
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]

lol. Keep laughing. It's the truth I told you. smiley Why would I let another man bleep me because he bleeped me once upon a time? What would be the rationale behind that? This law is absolute trash IMO.
Re: Okafor's Law by lagcity(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okafor Theory is valid. But don't expect any woman to admit it. Women are daydreamers and are usually nolstagic about past lovers. As long the ex-lover didn't sleep with her mother or blind her in one eye, everything else can be forgiven (even forced abortion and denial of paternity).
Re: Okafor's Law by Fokativ: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

@naijasexy
Have you ever been bleeped? You need to experience real cool bleeping at least once to understand Okafor's law. Now, go to the cartoons section as you're not 18 yet.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by BABE3: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

he's trying to demystify okafor's law to impress you!

Demystify ke? He's mystifying the "faux-law".  

"Okafor's- so-called-law" is a simple concept; it shouldn't be hard to understand.

Check out what he/she typed:

aca77:

You have to wonder: if Okafor was that good, why is he an ex?

angry  smh grin
Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

lol. Keep laughing. It's the truth I told you. smiley Why would I let another man bleep me  because he bleeped me once upon a time? What would be the rationale behind that? This law is absolute trash IMO.

not because he slept with you once upon a time but because he fu[i]c[/i]ked your brains out in the most pleasurable way you can ever dream of!
that is the crux of okafor's law.

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times

BABE!:

"Okafor- so-called-law" is a simple concept; it shouldn't be hard to understand.

angry  smh grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Lax75(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
BABE!:

"Okafor's- so-called-law" is a simple concept; it shouldn't be hard to understand.

angry smh grin

Babe!,

You were missing in action at mama put yesterday? Why are you dodging Uncle L and your daily dose of red beans and rice angry
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
Fokativ:

@naijasexy
Have you ever been bleeped? You need to experience bleeping at least once to understand Okafor's law. Now, go to the cartoons section as you're not 18 yet.

I should be the one telling you to go the the cartoon section.

coogar:

not because he slept with you once upon a time but because he fu[i]c[/i]ked your brains out in the most pleasurable way you can ever dream of!
that is the crux of okafor's law.

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times

Oh. Okay. Whether he f[i]u[/i]cked my brains out or not,  it still wont make me go back to him. I would only do so if I feel the need to and not because he did a very good job the first time.
Re: Okafor's Law by Fokativ: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

Oh. Okay. Whether he f[i]u[/i]cked my brains out or not, it still wont make me go back to him. I would only do so if I feel the need to and not because he did a very good job the first time.
@naijasexy
Okafor's law proven in the bolded. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by coogar: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
naijasexy:

Oh. Okay. Whether he f[i]u[/i]cked my brains out or not,  it still wont make me go back to him. I would only do so if I feel the need to and not because he did a very good job the first time.

why would you feel the need to if he didn't do an excellent job the first time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.