Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

She Saw Her Period Twice This Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Saw Her Period Twice This Month (2055 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by SUPERPACK: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:
Please what could cause the my girlfriend period to be out twice in a month ?

During the first week of this month we had fun, and she took postinor 2 immediately,, at 3 days interval, we had another fun, so as to be safe I told her to take another dosage of postinor 2 again.

I understand that the drug should be taken once a month, but there is no other choice in this case.

she had her period last on the 2nd of this month. Then she called me on the 16th that she saw her period again which last for 2-3 days.

Please is this a sign of pregnancy or the effect of the drug. Cos I only heard that the drug only prolong menstruation.

She did test today, it's negative,, but I felt it's too early to carry out the test, that is why i can't ascertain if it's accurate or not.

Please who have had similar experience before, I need you to clarify me.

I just wanted to be sure that it's not pregnancy.

Please I only need a positive contribution and not insult. Tnx
Point of correction, Postinor is not meant to replace contraceptives like condom, and family planning. It is an emergency contraceptive, only to be used when the normal contraceptives fail in action or in a case of rape or sexual assault.

Taking it continuously comes with heavy side effects that could be irreversible. Pls do stick to condoms as they are safer and less dangerous to the woman.

Also continuous use can weaken the effect of the drug when needed.

A woman can still take Postinor dosages and still end up pregnant as it's efficiency is about 80 to 90% and well below condom use in prevention of pregnancy. This is why doctors don't recommend it as a contraceptive.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by macho44(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

cheesy cheesy😂😂 ,,, you're right, there's a time for that but not now
If it turns out that way, just man up, you can do it BRO. I'm rooting for you and your lady grin
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Point of correction, Postinor is not meant to replace contraceptives like condom, and family planning. It is an emergency contraceptive, only to be used when the normal contraceptives fail in action or in a case of rape or sexual assault.

Taking it continuously comes with heavy side effects that could be irreversible. Pls do stick to condoms as they are safer and less dangerous to the woman.

Also continuous use can weaken the effect of the drug when needed.

A woman can still take Postinor dosages and still end up pregnant as it's efficiency is about 80 to 90% and well below condom use in prevention of pregnancy. This is why doctors don't recommend it as a contraceptive.
Tnx, I understand that it's an emergency contraceptive and I'll try to avoid it...
But she's of a type that complain whenever I use condom, she says it hurts her... And sometimes she'll deny me sex if I have to use condom. So that's what makes me subscribe to withdrawal method or use postinor when I sense that it's gone wrong.
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Foodqueen(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Implantation bleeding. Congratulations
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by Ensa777(f): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

Why are ppl so hypocritical,, see the way this one is talking as if she's never for once used postinor...

And if you ever take postinor in your life, na Ogun go kill you and your unfortunate husband to be.

I don't understand y ppl are like this,, nobody has autonomy over insult. That is why I try as much to avoid it by stating it clearly at start!

We're both adult and I don't intend to harm/overdose her... But some ppl will just come here and begin to form a quack medical personnel with words of doom and fire
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by KingLennon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

Are you blind or you find it hard to understand a simple sentence.

I've said told you that if you have no advice then don't come here to insult me!

You will just wake up from no where and pour your fraustration on another person.

You heinous and hypocritical individual.

Bros, God must serve u breakfast sad. Leave to the speak English ontop 23 years old banny
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by joy080: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
KingLennon:

Bros, God must serve u breakfast sad. Leave to the speak English ontop 23 years old banny
I will accept your bad wishes if only you've never slept with another man daughter out of wed lock.

But if you've ever fornicate with any girl,, na Ogun go serve you breakfast to whoever you go marry.

I've told you not to insult me..., stop being hypocritical, no one is that perfect..
Re: She Saw Her Period Twice This Month by KingLennon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
joy080:

I will accept your bad wishes if only you've never slept with another man daughter out of wed lock.

But if you've ever fornicate with any girl,, na Ogun go serve you breakfast to whoever you go marry.

I've told you not to insult me..., stop being hypocritical, no one is that perfect..

Leave to the speak English. You dey manipulate person pikin daughter make she spoil her womb sad. You need to go for cleansing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Send Someone Money From Opay Without The Receiver Knowing It's Me? / Kiss And Tell / What are you addicted to?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.