Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' (3676 Views)

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Describe This Love Letter In A Sentence / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by izonborn098(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2023
See the examples here..
Joyride.r404:

Them, the group of dedicated volunteers, tirelessly worked through the night to provide relief to the earthquake victims, demonstrating their unwavering commitment to helping those in need.

Them, the talented musicians, captivated the audience with their mesmerizing melodies, leaving everyone in awe of their musical prowess.

Them, the adventurous explorers, embarked on a daring journey into the uncharted wilderness, braving the unknown and seeking thrilling adventures at every turn.
he knows that and just want to crack ur head
Ultrasur:
Them is not an objective pronoun
another example
danielistics:
Them never see me coming ...
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by MrBroke(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
1. Them niggas on my shit, I might just call the cops

2. Them titties so fine my tongue is out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Though the first one sound somehow but what about the second one because that statement is clear..
Joyrider404:

Is this English?
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Highlife200: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Them that know their God shall do exploit.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Foodqueen(f): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Them de come.

Them de go.

Them de chop
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Stop pretending..
Samantha124:
My English is not englishing... undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2023
I'm serious... I even took my law Oxford dictionary and went through it hoping that I'll find some bombastic words that begin with them, but I found nothing... grin grin grin

If my law dictionary doesn't have such words, what more do you expect from me?

It just doesn't make sense for me to start a sentence with "them", it's not grammatically correct.
talented321:
Stop pretending..
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by bigbauer(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2023
CloudTrees:
In a sentence, Before you can use "Them", you must have talked about two or more people or things previously.
So you only use "them" to easily identified what is being discussed In the sentence .

.? These? Those?
"Them," That was our response to the question, who started the fight?
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2023
You are alright... Very hard...
Samantha124:
I'm serious... I even took my law Oxford dictionary and went through it hoping that I'll find some bombastic words that begin with them, but I found nothing... grin grin grin

If my law dictionary doesn't have such words, what more do you expect from me?

It just doesn't make sense for me to start a sentence with "them", it's not grammatically correct.
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by AllKnowing: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
1.Them, the brave explorers ventured deep into the uncharted jungle, seeking hidden treasures.
2.Them, the colorful birds perched high in the treetops, filling the forest with their melodious songs.
3.Them, the old books in the dusty library held secrets and stories from centuries past, waiting to be discovered😊

All wrong constructions. Take away the reduced relative clauses and repeat the sentences to yourself.

Sound awful, yes?

“Them” is an object pronoun, remember? It’s moderately possible, employing the infinitive, to have something which begins thus: “To them…”

Joyrider404:

Them, the group of dedicated volunteers, tirelessly worked through the night to provide relief to the earthquake victims, demonstrating their unwavering commitment to helping those in need.

Them, the talented musicians, captivated the audience with their mesmerizing melodies, leaving everyone in awe of their musical prowess.

Them, the adventurous explorers, embarked on a daring journey into the uncharted wilderness, braving the unknown and seeking thrilling adventures at every turn.

They… tirelessly worked

They… captivated the audience

They… embarked

The use of an object pronoun at the start of a sentence is merely and entirely poetic. You wouldn’t use that in everyday discourse now, would ya?
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by benqo01(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Them be acting so funny
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Goalnaldo(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
I love this..
Can u make another ones without using coma
ashawo man but you didn't love my own that came way before hers tongue embarassed
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2023
This English never loved some of us.. grin grin grin
talented321:
You are alright... Very hard...
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Hahahahaha
Goalnaldo:
ashawo man but you didn't love my own that came way before hers tongue embarassed
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Sorry about..
I love urs more than hers... She quoted me that's why i replied, biko, ...
Goalnaldo:
1.Them, the brave explorers ventured deep into the uncharted jungle, seeking hidden treasures.
2.Them, the colorful birds perched high in the treetops, filling the forest with their melodious songs.
3.Them, the old books in the dusty library held secrets and stories from centuries past, waiting to be discovered
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Puss360(f): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Them wan to do me grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Goalnaldo(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
Sorry about..
I love urs more than hers... She quoted me that's why i replied, biko, ...
no problem boss, I'm just playing
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2023
Like' i don't get ur point....
Samantha124:
This English never loved some of us.. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Normal, we are here for fun and also i like it...
Goalnaldo:
no problem boss, I'm just playing
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Hahaha
Puss360:
Them wan to do me grin grin grin
madam don lab the unit.. No be lie
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2023
If you don't gerrit, forget about it..🤭🤭🤭
talented321:
Like' i don't get ur point....
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by kevwemike: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Them don slap u once?🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Hey God...
Samantha124:
If you don't gerrit, forget about it..
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Oracleee: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Them, how do you mean them?
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Silentgroper(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2023
udede:
Only in Jamaican patios. Eg "Them crazy, by Bob Marley

Nah, american wise too.

" them niggaz be wilding"
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2023
MrBroke:
1. Them niggas on my shit, I might just call the cops

2. Them titties so fine my tongue is out.

Op, here u have it..
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Highlife200:
It's "they"
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by talented321: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Highlife200:
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Chronosvineberg(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2023
Joyrider404:

Is this English?

Perfect English my friend
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Blitzking: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Them mama..dem papa..brother them sister.
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Abuventure: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Them papa .
Them no reach.
Na them them.
Re: If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' by Merry100: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2023
🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl / Guys Are Disturbing Me / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.