Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) (5809 Views)

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Macpro: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Fellow Nigerians, please let’s not dignify these foolish South Africans with our attention. Cancel them! Ignore them! Don’t comment on their threads!

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:

Is that what helps you sleep at night - convincing yourself 80% of blacks depend on 10% white population. Your flat square gorilla-type head is overheating son and telling you nonsense - get out of the equatorial heatβ˜€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

You keep posting same picture everywhere you go.

SA blacks can cry like babies. The whites really finished you guys. Imagine South African men fighting people over puszy, that Nigerians are stealing their women.
They fight others that people are taking their jobs.
Instead of your men to go out and be like men, but they are the weakest men on earth, fake men that will rather cry than stand up and face challenges.

Things we hear about South African men sounds unbelievable sometimes. How can a full grown man fight his fellow man that they are stealing their jobs and women. I repeat, God forbid I come to this life as SA black

7 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Lol see the uglooo SA women are crushing on, no wonder they like the criminal Nigerian men in their country. Tueh!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You keep posting same picture everywhere you go.

SA blacks can cry like babies. The whites really finished you guys. Imagine South African men fighting people over puszy, that Nigerians are stealing their women.
They fight others that people are taking their jobs.
Instead of your men to go out and be like men, but they are the weakest men on earth, fake men that will rather cry than stand up and face challenges.

Things we hear about South African men sounds unbelievable sometimes. How can a full grown man fight his fellow man that they are stealing their jobs and women. I repeat, God forbid I come to this life as SA black

Whats unbelievable is your power grid collapsing for the second time in less than a week! Do you tell your SA babes you don't have electricity or roads while you're scamming them for a visa? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:
Smouldering look πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

SA guys are so gentle & sophisticated. They don't have that african look.I watch etv and dstv and their so unique an the language is so fine

That look makes me wanna vomit🀒

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Handsome Ko beautiful ni

His teeth doesn't even sit properly in his mouth undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2023
siofra:

That look makes me wanna vomit🀒

Can i donate some pubes to patch that bald patch you have at the front of your head πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:

Whats unbelievable is your power grid collapsing for the second time in less than a week! Do you tell your SA babes you don't have electricity or roads while you're scamming them for a visa? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Of all countries in the world, na SA visa I go dey hustle , lmao. You must be mad. Are you US or Canada or Australia??
You really count yourself important. Wetin I wan use SA visa do?
Only two sets of Nigerians go to southafrica, the ones that have businesses and want to take advantage of SA (since your SA blacks are lazy and unambitious)
Then the losers and criminals like your SA men.
We don’t rate you people as you think.

8 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:

Can i donate some pubes to patch that bald patch you have at the front of your head πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

SA men are too ugly, Jesus Christ!!
No, please I don't want that infected lice filled hair on my head. Thank you very much🀒🀒

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:

CRUSHED βŒβŒβŒπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

Please who is this homeless looking man with beards that are not connecting

Please don't tell me this is SAs most handsome 😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
siofra:

SA men are too ugly, Jesus Christ!!
No, please I don't want want infected lice filled hair on my head. Thank you very much🀒🀒

Alright, i guess the bald patch shifts attention from your flat nyash and lack of hips πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Of all countries in the world, na SA visa I go dey hustle , lmao. You must be mad. Are you US or Canada or Australia??
You really count yourself important. Wetin I wan use SA visa do?
Only two sets of Nigerians go to southafrica, the ones that have businesses and want to take advantage of SA (since your SA blacks are lazy and unambitious)
Then the losers and criminals like your SA men.
We don’t rate you people as you think.

Lol, you call yahoo and drug peddling businesses? Chai, I've heard it all. Name me one legit Nigerian business that you can be proud of in SA?

On a serious note though - black SA govt stull making it impossible for you japagerians to get visas🀣
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by siofra(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:

Alright, i guess the bald patch shifts attention from your flat nyash and lack of hips πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Flat what grin 😹😹
That's just like me saying you're very ugly without seeing your pictures. Desperate assumptions.

Show me an average south African woman whose face card can beat that of the girl in my DP. You people are very ugly, I watch your movies, so I know. Your women only have nice bodies, but very ugly faces with ugly teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Anny69: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Handsome? He isn't and he isn't ugly too. He's okay.

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Even me? grin grin grin
Macpro:
Fellow Nigerians, please let’s not dignify these foolish South Africans with our attention. Cancel them! Ignore them! Don’t comment on their threads!
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by CSTRR: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
South African men are really fugly.

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by FoolishBoy419: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Brandiebird:
Point of reference for that AFRICAN looks

These are Asian looks, especially the middle East. Africans wear hyde and bits
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by FoolishBoy419: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:
That gentle sophisticated unbleached European South African male look.

And these are just western looks. Show them wearing traditional African outfits. Be proud of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Says someone who's people wear modernized traditional attires because they're ashamed of their real African attires.

If there's anyone who's not proud of being an African, it's you.

In fact, it should be nairaland ladies and gays commenting on this forum because I don't expect a straight man to have a say in another man's looks... Or are you gay?
FoolishBoy419:

And these are just western looks. Show them wearing traditional African outfits. Be proud of Africa

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Salmoneus(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2023
WannaPost:
⬆️
No, 99% of them are married to South African men.

Remember you're taboo in SA as well as being a gorilla look alikeπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. You also behave like one. Remember you defecate in public, litter all over the place, eat any animal you come across, think about sex all day, are unethical and lack public manners. Thats gorilla culture for sure.

The funny thing here is the whites said the same thing about South Africans during apartheid, they lived with y'all and compared you people to monkeys, dogs. grin I can never understand black on black hate, you'd rarely find Asians, whites behaving like this.

3 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
This is what is termed 'handsome' in SA? I get it though, I mean it's SA.

He's handsome.
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by FoolishBoy419: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Says someone who's people wear modernized traditional attires because they're ashamed of their real African attires.

In fact, it should be nairaland ladies and gays commenting on this forum because I don't expect a straight man to have a say in another man's looks... Or are you gay?

Here in Northern Nigeria, we wear agbadas and turbans
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by FoolishBoy419: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Here in my village, we wear agbadas and turbans. There's nothing more dishonest than showing black men in English/Asian attires and tagging it as "that African look." It's hilarious and an act of self-hate.

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2023
We all know that your people didn't wear agbadas and turbans 200 years ago.

Those are your modernized attires... If you don't know, then I suggest you do your research.

Christianity and Islam managed to brainwash you guys into seeing your true African attires as wayward.
FoolishBoy419:

Here in my village, we wear agbadas and turbans. There's nothing more dishonest than showing black men in English/Asian attires and tagging it as "that African look." It's hilarious and an act of self-hate.
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2023
Those are not your true African attires... You Northerners are trying so hard to copy the Arab culture all because of Islam.
FoolishBoy419:

Here in Northern Nigeria, we wear agbadas and turbans
Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Dougad: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo Nigerians no get chill. See as they sent these South African fools packing this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by SweetBuns(f): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Like I don't get
What's the point of coming to a Nigerian forum as an alien to bash Nigerians? And when they inevitably retaliate, they're butt hurt inferior beings?
Make it make sense

3 Likes

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2023
I'm still waiting for someone to come and make me pack.. grin grin grin
Dougad:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo Nigerians no get chill. See as they sent these South African fools packing this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by SuperOnyi: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2023
shocked

Worthless thread full of black fools arguing senseless sh*t. Blame the "white man" for this too!

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by FoolishBoy419: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Those are not your true African attires... You Northerners are trying so hard to copy the Arab culture all because of Islam.

Agbada, or Babban Riga as we call it doesn't come from Arabs. Neither do our turbans.

And to correct your misconception, Islam had been in Africa 500 years BEFORE Danfodio seized power in 1804. And also, I'm neither a Muslim nor a christian.

1 Like

Re: Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) by Ifyken2: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm still waiting for someone to come and make me pack.. grin grin grin
Honestly why do people even insult each other, don't they know that all language is made up nonsense. What we feel are insult are only insult because we think they mean that. I mean if I call you silly, you probably won't like it but silly originally meant being blessed with worthiness. So insult don't actually mean anything.
Why are we even being xenophobic or racist when all humans are 99.9 % identical, genetic engineering will probably stop racism because you will be able to decide whether your child in the womb will be white or black and then all of our hate will be meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? / Bbnaija: What Tacha Wore At The Saturday Night Party That Got People Talking / Only Married Man Will Understand This Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.