Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Need Mortuary Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Mortuary Job (22116 Views)

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by GeneralPula: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lol
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by chaloskyx: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
lol so when you die where would you like to be kept under your bed?quote author=scoobyblogspot post=125908469]

Bros.. How can you be desperately looking for a job at the mortuary? I have never heard this before in my life [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Righthussle: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:
this one they look for female dead body wey he go fuckkk

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by SirLakes: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
You sure say na job you dey find abi you get job wey you wan do inside mortuary grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by PJtech: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.

God bless you all.

What? You can't locate the mortuary nearest to you?
Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by NobleSeed(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
things dey occur πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
The more you observe the less you see .
If you like believe me or not op has interior motive.
Baba don tell am make him go bring mortuary water come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.

God bless you all.

Please anyone that can help should reach out. He is not begging for money. He want to do something legitimate. God bless u too and favour you in your quest.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Eastlink(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I have bsc microbiology. If it is easy to find any kind work in the UK even if to wash toilet, I'm taking it. I'm just tired of these petty jobs I get paid 15k monthly as a biology teacher in onitsha. And I can't even save, so I have lost a lot.
This brought out tears from my eyes. It’s well op. But Mortuary jobs in Naija don’t pay well. Perhaps in overseas yes. But Naija!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by CallMeAthena(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Attention seeker!
He's on cloud 9 right now. The comments must be intoxicating him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Exceed15: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bros.. How can you be desperately looking for a job at the mortuary? I have never heard this before in my life

Bro may you not find yourself in lack where people rubbish you because of N500.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by ketuojole: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
ISJO
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
You wan harvest organs
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Major1984(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:
this one they look for female dead body wey he go fuckkk
Bad boy.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Luckysbab: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I have bsc microbiology. If it is easy to find any kind work in the UK even if to wash toilet, I'm taking it. I'm just tired of these petty jobs I get paid 15k monthly as a biology teacher in onitsha. And I can't even save, so I have lost a lot.

Fair point. I hope you find what you seek or better.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by LillyandDaisy: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can start by telling us the true behind your motive

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Exceed15: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
captaininiobong:
Don't let frustration take you to accept any kind of job. I best believe you will find a better one.

Who will take take care of dead ones if you think say e no be better job

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by RepoMan007: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Morticians are professionals too and if Ted Nwoko's autopsy bill goes through, this will be a good step to utilize your skills instead of doing something else you were never trained for.
We should support him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by ivandrag0n: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
moshuur:
Wow...which kain thread be this for God sake.

Why the insistence on mortuary job

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Luckysbab: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Attention seeker!

Calm down and view from his lens.

Things are not always in black and white.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by olisefom: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very serious NEED.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by ImoleNaija: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
OP sounds desperate.

It seems he now has connections in Ogun State. If you know, you know.

Just kidding though grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Heffalump(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bros.. How can you be desperately looking for a job at the mortuary? I have never heard this before in my life

The guy has a dry skeleton in his cupboard angry
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Eastlink(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
All of you castigating the op are funny. Shey no be human being go do the mortuary job again? If all the morticians and anatomists decide to abandon the job due to unfavorable work condition, na where we go con keep dead body again?

It takes a strong mind and spirit to work in the mortuary. Person like me no fit try am. I remembered visiting the mortuary to retrieve my moms corpse 7 years ago, infact it took 3 months for the horror to leave my mind after seeing several corpses there.

So whoever has any help or connection should assit the op. Afterall, he’s looking for a legit job no be thief work him dey find.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Luckysbab: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
LillyandDaisy:
You can start by telling us the true behind your motive

He already explained himself.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
CallMeAthena:
He's on cloud 9 right now. The comments must be intoxicating him.

Inukwa nonsense! 😳
Nothing wey person no go read for this nairaland.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Deeprooted: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

If it's weird to you then it's probably because you don't work around health facility

It's a regular thing.

People always come looking for vacancy.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Eriokanmi: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

This is far from what I'm thinking about. It is funny tho. I heard the salary of morticians are very very good, and that is why I'm looking towards that. Lol funny you tho.
Better be thinking of japa instead, you'll make beta pay especially if you're a young man and single. No distractions you can relocate to any state of choice over there and work hard

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
When that thing you smoke don clear, come back and read what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by perrymike: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Organ harvester!!!
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by nakoks(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

You have heard it today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Recruitment For 2017: To Engage 5,000 Nigerians / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Fresh Graduate Job Vacancy At United Nations Volunteers (UNV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.