Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Need Mortuary Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Mortuary Job (22122 Views)

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by AfroBeatDiary: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
captaininiobong:
Don't let frustration take you to accept any kind of job. I best believe you will find a better one.

He's a professional mortician, remember.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

This is far from what I'm thinking about. It is funny tho. I heard the salary of morticians are very very good, and that is why I'm looking towards that. Lol funny you tho.

So there is no mortuary where u are located?
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by kuntash: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bros.. How can you be desperately looking for a job at the mortuary? I have never heard this before in my life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Deeprooted: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

This is far from what I'm thinking about. It is funny tho. I heard the salary of morticians are very very good, and that is why I'm looking towards that. Lol funny you tho.

Aside from the little tips they get from the deceased family, their salary ain't that much.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by emkz: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Organ harvesting?
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Deeprooted:

Aside from the little tips they get from the deceased family, their salary ain't that much.

Don't take him serious. He is just clowning

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by omooba74(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin grin.i beg laugh wan kill me having read comments here,people are funny sha...
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by doneback04: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Nawao. Everybody is thinking towards this angle. Why is Nigeria like this? If everybody working in a mortuary is a ritual man, how many bones or human parts will remain in the mortuary? Or if every Nigerian is running away from mortuary work, who will now do the job? Mortuary work pays big money and that is my intention.

You must be funny because you don't know what you intend to embark on, you want to start a journey that you don't know what is involves

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Kajaard: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bros.. How can you be desperately looking for a job at the mortuary? I have never heard this before in my life

The story tire me I swear🤣😂🤣

This country as a whole suppose dey on Netflix as a comedy series🤣

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Prenonjebose: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.
You need to recover all that you have lost! That's something else
You need to recover all that you have lost!! That's what caught my attention. Good luck with that

God bless you all.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by nakoks(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I have bsc microbiology. If it is easy to find any kind work in the UK even if to wash toilet, I'm taking it. I'm just tired of these petty jobs I get paid 15k monthly as a biology teacher in onitsha. And I can't even save, so I have lost a lot.
Omo when i see people mention the peanut they earn momthly i cringe. Thats 500 daily.....selling gala or doing conductor sef will earn one times 5 that.It is well o

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by OBTOREPA(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.

God bless you all.
Go to mortuary and seek for it
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by naija4life247: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

God bless you all.

You want to start selling human parts. That's good. Stay there is Onitsha and start selling body parts of those killed by IPOB/ESN/UGM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by naija4life247: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Ogun go soon kill am, just watch and see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by mkoabiola: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ds one Wan de sell body parts
. Na him way b dat

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by LordIsaac(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
My first reaction was laughter…😁😁😁😁…Goodluck!
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Archtype(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

God bless you all.
Go to Iyi-Enu Hospital Ogidi, meet the head of mortician there, he is always on White Suitors, he will employ you, he is a good man

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
captaininiobong:
Don't let frustration take you to accept any kind of job. I best believe you will find a better one.

But someone has to do the job. There's is dignity in labor

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by olaniyilukman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Maybe he is quick to start human parts business, his fellow has informed him that there is money in that business

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by ViceGovernor: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

The guy is so detailed in his description.

Since nobody wants to say it I will 😏
Op na human part you dey find for ritual

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by FunnyDude(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Prenonjebose: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Interesting but weird job interest
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Baddass: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Even me too
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by lomprico(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

N
God bless you all.

Na wetin the dibia say you must do to hammer?
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by kendological(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
In Kaduna here I have visited 44 Army Reference Hospital, the pathological department of the hospital too, St. Gerard Catholic hospital mortuary. Their was no vacancy at that time.
I am a Law graduate, no law school yet, but I always love to work in Human rights and dispute resolution institution s, Humanitarian institutions and Emergency services, this includes mortician services.
I don't care about what I do as long as I earn a living and impact humanity and the earth positively.
Anyone with connection can help me, I am willing to travel.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by iamtardey: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ah! This Nigeria don taya me walai… I just dey wakawaka since morning today ah… person dey look for mortuary job.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Judolisco(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

maybe dats what he knows how to do.... Na better job abroad oh

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Kajaard: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:

The guy is so detailed in his description.

Since nobody wants to say it I will 😏
Op na human part you dey find for ritual

lol 😂

1 Like

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Hezmatosky: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourBestWriter:

How's the salary good? How much dem dey charge per body? Compare to your expectations
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by femijamz: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why the mortuary job. This look suspicious
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Judolisco(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gentew:
Share your CV if you have BTech in Mortuary Science.
any university dey offer dis course for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.