Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Need Mortuary Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Mortuary Job (22120 Views)

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Mortuary Job by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Nawao. Everybody is thinking towards this angle. Why is Nigeria like this? If everybody working in a mortuary is a ritual man, how many bones or human parts will remain in the mortuary? Or if every Nigerian is running away from mortuary work, who will now do the job? Mortuary work pays big money and that is my intention.
from "best writer" to mortuary staff. I can't stop laughing.

What a job choice!
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Federalis: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2023
Your own case is very peculiar
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by naturefellow(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2023
captaininiobong:
Don't let frustration take you to accept any kind of job. I best believe you will find a better one.
Go and watch the movie The Autopsy of Jane Doe. There is dignity in labour, even being a mortician.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by charlypoker(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.

God bless you all.

Are you sure you hands are clean. You are looking for a mortuary job and you are so desperate in looking for the said job. Please take note of this one. Make person no come hear say things dey happen when you finally get the job.
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Shedrill(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
You want sell human parts shikina
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Kingzjayzee: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Good day everyone here. Please I need mortuary job anywhere in Nigeria with accommodation. At the moment I am eager to recover everything I have lost over the years, and a job in the mortuary as a mortician is what I am asking for.

Presently I am in onitsha, but i can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria as long as there is accommodation. Please guys kindly link me up.

God bless you all.
why mortuary job?
Re: I Need Mortuary Job by Kingzjayzee: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Goodman2023:
this one they look for female dead body wey he go fuckkk
haba bros. Take am easy na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.