Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How I Met My Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Fiancée (5469 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Short story, I’ll keep it straight and simple

It all started last year November. I was actually in a situationship kind of relationship, and just finished one of those quarrels. So I was bored and was going through instagram, then I saw this ladies comment on one comedy skit. I checked out her profile and I found her so cute. Just my spec. I decided to dm and followed her.

She didn’t respond to my dm, I even commented on her picture to get her attention, still no response from her. So let me call her Lady A.

I was going through her instagram highlights and pix and saw one of her contacts always commenting on each others pictures so I concluded that must be her close friend. They shared each others pictures.

I decided to follow her friend too so I can have a means to reach out to her. So let me call her friend lady B

So I dm lady B and followed her. She responded and I was able to sustain the conversation with her. My plan was to keep talking to her and later tell her I liked her friend, lady A.

But you know something about fate, it works in mysterious way.

As I and lady B kept chatting on and on, we moved to voice call and from voice call to video calls. We spoke at length everyday. My initial plan was abandoned and I was enjoying every bit of my moment with her. She was so lively, lovely, sweet, beautiful smiles and so intelligent.

We decided to meet up… I would say seeing her in person was like the day I knew that would be my wife for sure. She was so much prettier than even online. The connection is so strong.

To summarize the long story, a lot has happened since then. I’ve proposed, she has said yes and we have done introduction.

As we are planning our wedding for November, exactly one year after, while she was beside me with those her beautiful smiles, adorable eye, my mind went back to how it all started. I reflected on how she wasn’t even my target but fate had another plan. I was looking into her eyes and she was smiling and told me to spit out what I was thinking about.

Such is the way of fate, Lady A was never mine, she only led me to my fiancée Lady B…

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Ballzproblemm: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
ok

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by ChuksHills(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:
Short story, I’ll keep it straight and simple

It all started last year November. I was actually in a situationship kind of relationship, and just finished one of those quarrels. So I was bored and was going through instagram, then I saw this ladies comment on one comedy skit. I checked out her profile and I found her so cute. Just my spec. I decided to dm and followed her.

She didn’t respond to my dm, I even commented on her picture to get her attention, still no response from her. So let me call her Lady A.

I was going through her instagram highlights and pix and saw one of her contacts always commenting on each others pictures so I concluded that must be her close friend. They shared each others pictures.

I decided to follow her friend too so I can have a means to reach out to her. So let me call her friend lady B

So I dm lady B and followed her. She responded and I was able to sustain the conversation with her. My plan was to keep talking to her and later tell her I liked her friend, lady A.

But you know something about fate, it works in mysterious way.

As I and lady B kept chatting on and on, we moved to voice call and from voice call to video calls. We spoke at length everyday. My initial plan was abandoned and I was enjoying every bit of my moment with her. She was so lively, lovely, sweet, beautiful smiles and so intelligent.

We decided to meet up… I would say seeing her in person was like the day I knew that would be my wife for sure. She was so much prettier than even online. The connection is so strong.

To summarize the long story, a lot has happened since then. I’ve proposed, she has said yes and we have done introduction.

As we are planning our wedding for November, exactly one year after, while she was beside me with those her beautiful smiles, adorable eye, my mind went back to how it all started. I reflected on how she wasn’t even my target but fate had another plan. I was looking into her eyes and she was smiling and told me to spit out what I was thinking about.

Such is the way of fate, Lady A was never mine, she only led me to my fiancée Lady B…

Congratulations, Nice one.
I like your style.

9 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
ChuksHills:

Congratulations, Nice one.
I like your style.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
The brother is in love... grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by zed7: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
That's fate, what will be will be. Perhaps lady A would have made life miserable for you or vise versa.

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Kooldon(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
So lady A will become chief brides ma te to your wife. One day you will end up shifting her pant to satisfy your curosity. Fate never carry you go where you no know before

15 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
zed7:
That's fate, what will be will be. Perhaps lady A would have made life miserable for you or vise versa.

100/100. It might have led to nothing
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kooldon:
So lady A will become chief brides ma te to your wife. One day you will end up shifting her pant to satisfy your curosity. Fate never carry you go where you no know before

Lol aunty, life’s not nollywood. Why will I shift the pant of my wife’s friend?

9 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Freelancerr(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ok
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by soundOsonic: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
So you basically settled for what is available.

Anyway you achieved your goal.
You got lady A attention 😂

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Foodqueen(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congratulations.

Pls keep this sweet info away from ladyA, women can be funny atimes.

Sometime in the future now, u will hear " he saw me first but you ......."

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Nonexisting: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
For now, until he is out of love. Lucky or should I say smart people learn from experiences of others whereas dumb people learn from their own experiences, the painful way. I wish him goodluck in his love endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Brandiebird: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Was it fate or was it thirsty man who finally found a drop of water 🤣

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by duduade: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nice.. one lady's loss and another lady's gain

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Nicepoker(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
They will never learn. Op have you heard of "premium tears". grin
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by FitCorper: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nicepoker:
They will never learn. Op have you heard of "premium tears". grin
Please stop with the negativity. Op found love and the best you could do is wish him well not projecting your fears on him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
Congratulations.

Pls keep this sweet info away from ladyA, women can be funny atimes.

Sometime in the future now, u will hear " he saw me first but you ......."

I understand it needed maturity. Lady A never got to know she was the initial target. All she knows is that I’m dating her friend. It all looks reversed, all her mind is that I was only being friendly to her because I liked her friend

6 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
soundOsonic:
So you basically settled for what is available.

Anyway you achieved your goal.
You got lady A attention 😂

Lol, bad mouth full NL. Both girls are hot and lady B is hotter

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
FitCorper:

Please stop with the negativity. Op found love and the best you could do is wish him well not projecting your fears on him.

I am not a learner on NL. I expected worse comment sef. cheesy

I didn’t come for relationship advice neither will I ever post pictures here including pre wedding pictures because I sabi this forum well. grin

11 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by dkidd: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
duduade:
Nice.. one lady's loss and another lady's gain
Na so e just be bro
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by 22o62021: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Your preferable was not available, you then made the available your preferable.

Daalu
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Foodqueen(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:

I understand it needed maturity. Lady A never got to know she was the initial target. All she knows is that I’m dating her friend. It all looks reversed, all her mind is that I was only being friendly to her because I liked her friend

Is Lady B aware?
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Foodqueen:

Is Lady B aware?

No
Maybe after 10 years wedding anniversary, when jungle has fully matured grin
I’m a sharp guy and I know how this goes.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Foodqueen(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:

No

That's soooo cool.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Brandiebird: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:

No

I would advise against that plan… a woman lives for her imagination, don’t take away her love story and taint it with reality. It could change the way she looks at you. It’s not an important factor so never kill the romance and the dream with reality. Let your thirsty quest die with you 👍

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by fyzaila: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Love can be found anyhow and anywhere with anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by benqo01(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congrats man wish both of you well in your coming marriage....

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
benqo01:
Congrats man wish both of you well in your coming marriage....

Thank you man
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Brandiebird:

I would advise against that plan… a woman lives for her imagination, don’t take away her love story and taint it with reality. It could change the way she looks at you. It’s not an important factor so never kill the romance and the dream with reality. Let your thirsty quest die with you 👍

Well understood!

6 Likes

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by AgentGoat: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
realmindz:

She never look your picture for her DM?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

! / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.