Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How I Met My Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Fiancée (5485 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... You already prepared to be dragged like Old Gen cheesy ....

Anways, Life happens miraculously sometimes ... Lady A only led you to your heart ❤

Yes o
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Haydens: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Foodqueen:
Congratulations.

Pls keep this sweet info away from ladyA, women can be funny atimes.

Sometime in the future now, u will hear " he saw me first but you ......."

😂😂😂

Women, she wants him to keep on following her like mumu.
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by Haydens: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Olokobintin:
I am not a friend of redpillers or there teachings. But I have to be honest this moment that this is what exactly they are teaching men.

Like the one that likes you, give the attention to the one that gives it back, love and protect the woman that submits to you ONLY.

But to me, I am doing the opposite. I call on you our forefathers wherever you are to give me the masculine strength of the olden days to fight the simpish behavior of this generation so that I can be free from these olosho, evening newspapers, ashawos and single mothers.

Oh! I'm still loving them.

DM me on my WhatsApp number.
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by XAUBulls: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:
Short story, I’ll keep it straight and simple

It all started last year November. I was actually in a situationship kind of relationship, and just finished one of those quarrels. So I was bored and was going through instagram, then I saw this ladies comment on one comedy skit. I checked out her profile and I found her so cute. Just my spec. I decided to dm and followed her.

She didn’t respond to my dm, I even commented on her picture to get her attention, still no response from her. So let me call her Lady A.

I was going through her instagram highlights and pix and saw one of her contacts always commenting on each others pictures so I concluded that must be her close friend. They shared each others pictures.

I decided to follow her friend too so I can have a means to reach out to her. So let me call her friend lady B

So I dm lady B and followed her. She responded and I was able to sustain the conversation with her. My plan was to keep talking to her and later tell her I liked her friend, lady A.

But you know something about fate, it works in mysterious way.

As I and lady B kept chatting on and on, we moved to voice call and from voice call to video calls. We spoke at length everyday. My initial plan was abandoned and I was enjoying every bit of my moment with her. She was so lively, lovely, sweet, beautiful smiles and so intelligent.

We decided to meet up… I would say seeing her in person was like the day I knew that would be my wife for sure. She was so much prettier than even online. The connection is so strong.

To summarize the long story, a lot has happened since then. I’ve proposed, she has said yes and we have done introduction.

As we are planning our wedding for November, exactly one year after, while she was beside me with those her beautiful smiles, adorable eye, my mind went back to how it all started. I reflected on how she wasn’t even my target but fate had another plan. I was looking into her eyes and she was smiling and told me to spit out what I was thinking about.

Such is the way of fate, Lady A was never mine, she only led me to my fiancée Lady B…

That was indeed a very quirky encounter.
Re: How I Met My Fiancée by realmindz: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
XAUBulls:

That was indeed a very quirky encounter.

Yes it was

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Fiancée by pargelenis(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29
Nice story - congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come And See African Beauties @ The Sexuality Section / ATTENTION: Guys, This Is How To Attract HOT & BEAUTIFUL Girls / How Do Girls Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.