Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64538 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ebufa: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Greenfusion:

Did u read what happened in Odi b4 the army did what they did......i don't support unprofessional acts by some military officers, likewise i dont support killing them because they are disadvantaged and cannot open fire easily

why is nobody trying to solve this biafra issue politically?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Felimax(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

Very sweet! I told them yesterday and it came to pass today.

Innocent citizens my anus!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Noerection:
Good one
I know that the return leg go sweet

Barca played you 15 zero instead of you to go to Barca home for return leg you want and played Kano pillers 8 zero no be foolishness be that, it means Barca are strong than you
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by legitnow1: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
So your terrorist brothers that killed 8 security personnel did a good thing abi?

U will reply us but cannot join Nigeria Army, so they can send you to us?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Innocent my left anus. The people are complicit. These terrorist go about killing security men like It's nothing and the so called innocent people know these. They provide cover to these terrorist. Everything living in that region should be killed and exterminated. If they want to be behaving like animals, they'd sure be treated like animals. You don't just go out killing uniformed men unprovoked and expect it to fly. Una must get sense by force

How many shops were burnt in the North after they shot down a military plain and ambushed and killed another 30 soldiers
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dafresh:

I wanted to ignore you but your stupidity kept pushing me, so it's now armless civilians are covering BLA but in the North who is covering them, make sure you join the army and get posted to South East so that you will burn more people and property
Calm your horns. I'm not the cause of your frustrations.πŸ˜„ Stop supporting terrorists.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 43Ronin: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Go sit down with your flathea.d. You're mentally and emotionally unstable I can already deduce this from our conversation. You're bitter about nothing and it's very unhealthy. There's something I'll tell you and I'll tell you for free. This is a war you cannot win. The government doesn't even see the activities of your terrorists as a threat. Did you know? Half. No actual. A third (1/3) of the current military personnel in the northe east is more than enough to grounf the whole south east. You keep beating your hairy dry empty chest on nothing you know about. I keep saying it I hope this thing doesn't ever start. You know why? Because you will beg for it to stop but it'll already be too late🌚
you are a child, how old are you? how many years did the Colombian army fight the FARC rebels? did they eventually win? what happened to the FARC rebels- they were absolved back into the regional army and their leader even became the vice president of Colombia. what about Afghanistan? how many years did almighty USA fight taliban, what happened to all their military hardware and tech? did they not run away I pray when it has set(cos its already here) that you will sign up and come down to the south-east.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

How many shops were burnt in the North after they shot down a military plain and ambushed and killed another 30 soldiers
The military plane was shot down in the bush where there are only hostiles . No civilians. How do you explain security personnel getting attacked and killed in towns. And these terrorists in turn hide in the midst of the people living in these towns.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
43Ronin:

you are a child, how old are you? how many years did the Colombian army fight the FARC rebels? did they eventually win? what happened to the FARC rebels- they were absolved back into the regional army and their leader even became the vice president of Colombia. what about Afghanistan? how many years did almighty USA fight taliban, what happened to all their military hardware and tech? did they not run away I pray when it has set(cos its already here) that you will sign up and come down to the south-east.
And until then? Y'all going to keep on dying senselessly? To what end exactly?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by legitnow1: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
The military plane was shot down in the bush where there are only hostiles . No civilians. How do you explain security personnel getting attacked and killed in towns. And these terrorists in turn hide in the midst of the people living in these towns.

They were also killed in the bush.

Not a house or property in sight.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is the nonsense that fuelled the insurgency in the Northeast.

Arbitrary killings of innocent people
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Trendishine: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
To what end , Nigerian army ? You still make the wound and anger deeper and the chaos more, giving the perpetrators every single reason to be monstrous.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Calm your horns. I'm not the cause of your frustrations.πŸ˜„ Stop supporting terrorists.
I said you should join the Army and get posted to South East so that you will help them in burning down people's properties, but that is what you want, soome of you will just be talking trash why not show BLA how strong you are by posting your pic

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
legitnow1:

U will reply us but cannot join Nigeria Army, so they can send you to us?

Go and first deal with the UGM locking you all like goats on Mondays in your houses πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dafresh:

I said you should join the Army and get posted to South East so that you will help them in burning down people's properties, but that is what you want, soome of you will just be talking trash why not show BLA how strong you are by posting your pic
Why would I post my picture? Are you gay? Do you need something to masturbate with?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Glister: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

THEY ARE BLOODY TERRORIST.

IN ONE VIDEO, I SAW THEM STANDING WITH FULANI TERRORIST CARRYING AK47.

THEY DID NOTHING , ALL OF THEM WERE TOGETHER.

You didn't see shii!! Only yoir mind told you that!These soldiers also hv a family s.top sympathisong with terrorist and unknown gun men simply because they are your people!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.
u b mumu grin
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BiafraInc: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Felimax:

Very sweet! I told them yesterday and it came to pass today.

Innocent citizens my anus!
Mumu brain, retaliation will follow against your terrorists in police and army. Good thing is that Biafrans are now armed to the teeth. You terrorists no longer have monopoly of violence. No more crying and begging you terrorists to stop killing us. Those days are gone and gone for good.

Remember operation python dance when you terrorists come to our land and kill and go scot-free? Did you notice there are no more operation nonsense in Biafraland anymore? Do you know the reason why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Our leader MNK said that, "they will us and we will kill them, but in the end, Biafra will be restored". So the circles continues and let's see who will tire first. If anyone runs away from the war, his mother. WE ARE ARMED!! Deal with it.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:

U are dumb... I even tot I was arguing with a human being
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Criminal in the morning claiming shop owners, while criminals at night killing security personnel
FreeBiafra2018:
if you're not foolish tell me how it is the properties they destroyed that killed their men or those that own the businesses are the ones that killed their men. If that is no cowardice then what is? They know where and how to find the men that attacked them but they won't dare to near.

But it's important you know that the consequences for their actions are coming in a matter of days, just watch out and get ready to lament.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Speculations and fake news
Kingcalls:

A plane was shut down in the North by terrorists and over 30 soldiers were ambused and killed there... did u hear of any retaliation by the Nigerian army ...did they gj to the villages these to burn down businesses.... u will suffer for celebrating the pain of the defenseless.... you will suffer and not know what is going on with the tragedies in ur life
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by stanbright(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
I feel terrible for those animals you call you parents. That big titt*d who*re you call your m*m should have flushed you down the toilet. 😜
Shut up your smelling mouth,you said a full tribe should be killed.so what is special about you or your parents?
Mumu da look for respect
With your horse face
Mumu parents too,with tribal marks like a dracula
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are dumb... I even tot I was arguing with a human being
you be chronic otondo. That plan was actually on its way to attack those terrorists. How's that anything compared to your terrorists uncles and fathers killing and maiming innocent security operatives.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Seun Nlfpmod

Why is this guy not banned??
grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Why would I post my picture? Are you gay? Do you need something to masturbate with?
You're a kid, burn people shops and that will make them to join ESN or BLA, some of you that have sense, those that killed the military will be praying and hoping that the military will attack innocent civilians so that more youths will join them any way try to have sense.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by NastiLord: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol. Boys knack you, you go dey burn houses grin grin grin grin

Nigerian Army na bastardic cowardisic entity
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Felimax(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
BiafraInc:

Mumu brain, retaliation will follow against your terrorists in police and army. Good thing is that Biafrans are now armed to the teeth. You terrorists no longer have monopoly of violence. No more crying and begging you terrorists to stop killing us. Those days are gone and gone for good.

Remember operation python dance when you terrorists come to our land and kill and go scot-free? Did you notice there are no more operation nonsense in Biafraland anymore? Do you know the reason why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Our leader MNK said that, "they will us and we will kill them, but in the end, Biafra will be restored". So the circles continues and let's see who will tire first. If anyone runs away from the war, his mother. WE ARE ARMED!! Deal with it.

Back to sender a million fold!
That was the thunder I told you guys about yesterday!

Na your papa give the soldier uniform? That was season 1!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Agitate for what exactly? No one's holding you. Get the f**k out if you're tired.

Lol get the fuk out.. what a hater. Go hug transformer faggo.t and make sure u never in ur life associate with any igbo person. What a dumb ass
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development, you know the gunmen but protecting them and hiding their identities / locations.

The Nigerian Army should burn down all houses in iheme mbano until the locals gets sense.

God bless our gallant soldiers.
I will like you to join the Army and work your transfer to South East, so that you will help them to kill and burn people and properties
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by toxtimmy: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dem never one day burn any house up north for the thousands of soldiers that were killed there.

Point is southerners are weaklings... all we Sabi is quick money, drink, woman and envy ourselves... we are focused in vanity.

Supremos:
Stop destroying businesses premises. That has been your modus oparandi.

In Orlu Imo state, you always burn shops and markets and loot the ones you can.

Why not face the boys and leave civilians out of your madness
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dafresh:

You're a kid, burn people shops and that will make them to join ESN or BLA, some of you that have sense, those that killed the military will be praying and hoping that the military will attack innocent civilians so that more youths will join them any way try to have sense.
And I ask again. All of this.. To what end? They'll keep coming up and they'll keep getting killed like animals. And make no mistake. The north nor the west has nothing to lose or gain from it. You can keep killing yourselves for all we care.πŸ˜„

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun β€” Babaleye / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.