Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64436 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by nibacked(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Too bad
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BoldBrainz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
So you people are not giving them "woto-woto" again?

I spent hours of my time typing lengthy messages on the thread that carried the news of the murder of security agents, calling on Alaigbo to stem the activities of Simon Ekpa and the youths he was using to perpetuate violence in Igbo states, and countless nairalanders of Igbo origin were here supporting and justifying Ekpa's actions. Some even called me names in the process. One goat called "Jmoore" even went to create a thread comparing the reactions of the masses to when security agents are killed in the North to when they're killed in the South.

Now the military have returned to Alaigbo for reprisal operations and you're back here lamenting and calling on other Nigerians to lend voices to your predicaments.

Majority of Igbo youths on social media these days are extremely foolish, and this is me being very unapologetic about this statement. You people are foolish to be allowing one bastard in Finland to be using you for violence and chaos. You people are foolish for drumming support for those Biafra irredentists. And the earlier you retrace your steps, the better for you!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by confusedlady: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Why destroy the livelihood of the people you are supposed to protect?

Tinubu is commander in chief, and I do not think he sanctioned this, and if he did not give this command as a CinC, who did?

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
These are the enablers of terrorism and they deserve what they got.
You can't go around providing safe haven for terrorists . You will be treated like z terrorist.
Nigeria Army are even lenient for destroying the market and beer parlours where the terrorists take succour. They should have executed all the enablers and supporters of terrorism and treason.
Rubbish.
Well done Nigeria Army. All hideouts of terrorists and terrorism should be destroyed and burnt to the ground. No safe haven for terrorists!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I am not criticizing the village because it is a village, go back and read my comment properly. We have places like that in my state. But why is that the Easterners always act like every where on their land is like heaven? Always acting like east is developed. My criticism is based on that.

ABUJA WAS NOT DEVELOPED BY THE INDIGENE WAS IT?

IF WE KEEP THE GAS IN THE EAST, WITHOUT SHARING IT AS STATE ALLOCATION TO EVERYBODY, I THINK THE SE WILL BE LOOKING AT LEAST LIKE ABUJA, IF NOT DUBAI.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by OmoOshodi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bunch of cowards in uniform
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by chiagozien(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Supremos:
It's Shameful that security agencies who were supposed to protect the people from supposedly gunmen, are now burning the properties of the people.

Yet the foolish security men will expect the people to help them fight the criminals.

If I have information of coming hit against the terrorist in uniform,I will never inform them I have the chance to do so
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Can you just imagine? I've nothing against you or your people. No one's at war with you. Stop creating enemies unnecessarily for yourself.

IF U THREATEN US, WE WILL BRING THE WAR TO YOUR BACKYARD, LIVE AND DIRECT.

LIVE AND DIECT.

WE DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, WE MOVE IN FOR THE KILL, LIVE AND DIRECT.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by goslowgoslow(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

NO, THE EAST IS UNDER-DEVELOPED BUT THE PEOPLE HAVE DONE WELL FOR THEMSELVES SO FAR.

MAYBE THAT IS Y.
Ok thanks that you now understand my point. But please is there any tribe in Nigeria that the people have not done well for themselves? I believe you are making reference to individual achievements.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by goslowgoslow(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

ABUJA WAS NOT DEVELOPED BY THE INDIGENE WAS IT?

IF WE KEEP THE GAS IN THE EAST, WITHOUT SHARING IT AS STATE ALLOCATION TO EVERYBODY, I THINK THE SE WILL BE LOOKING AT LEAST LIKE ABUJA, IF NOT DUBAI.
What gas do you have in the east?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Ok thanks that you now understand my point. But please is there any tribe in Nigeria that the people have not done well for themselves? I believe you are making reference to individual achievements.

YOUR ASKING STUPID QUESTION.

WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH OTHER TRIBES.

WE IGBOS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN OUR OWN, WE NO HOLD ANY PERSON OWN.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by stanbright(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Innocent my left anus. The people are complicit. These terrorist go about killing security men like It's nothing and the so called innocent people know these. They provide cover to these terrorist. Everything living in that region should be killed and exterminated. If they want to be behaving like animals, they'd sure be treated like animals. You don't just go out killing uniformed men unprovoked and expect it to fly. Una must get sense by force
Your ugly mother,father,kids and relations should be killed and burnt alive
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
goslowgoslow:

What gas do you have in the east?

GOOGLE IMO STATE GAS.

I THOUGHT YOU SERVED AT IMO STATE?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by zcee: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian military are so useless
They will keep on making the situation worst and breeding more attackers..
Why not collaborate with those villagers to track those culprits and you are attacking em..
This is the one of the reason, insecurity and agitation won't stop in the east
You attack innocent and you expect them to fold their hands,some of them will find their way to retaliate out of frustration..
We can never learn in this country..
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 43Ronin: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
it's high time we rid igboland of the Nigerian army & their bases, no more sitting on the fence.these guys are the terrorist buhari brought into the army. I have many army friends none of them are posted in the south. Ndigbo come together let's eliminate this evil known as Nigerian army and Nigerian politicians.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Please don’t rope yourself and generation in by condoning wickedness;condemn it even if the one carrying it out is your benefactor.Be sure injustice is good at boomeranging.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

IF U THREATEN US, WE WILL BRING THE WAR TO YOUR BACKTYARD, LIVE AND DIRECT.

LIVE AND DIECT.

WE DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, WE MOVE IN FOR THE KILL, LIVE AND DIRECT.
Go sit down with your flathea.d. You're mentally and emotionally unstable I can already deduce this from our conversation. You're bitter about nothing and it's very unhealthy. There's something I'll tell you and I'll tell you for free. This is a war you cannot win. The government doesn't even see the activities of your terrorists as a threat. Did you know? Half. No actual. A third (1/3) of the current military personnel in the northe east is more than enough to grounf the whole south east. You keep beating your hairy dry empty chest on nothing you know about. I keep saying it I hope this thing doesn't ever start. You know why? Because you will beg for it to stop but it'll already be too late🌚
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by confusedlady: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:
NIGERIA ARMY IS FIGHTING WAR, IF THEM GO RANDOM PLACE AND GET SHOT OUT, IT IS THEIR FAULT.

THEY CAN REMAIN IN THEIR BARRACKS

You sound like a terrorist and a terrorism enabler. Be careful before the hands of the Nigeria Army touch you.
When it happens don't start claiming victimisation ooo.
Don't start crying for world court/Hague to come and save you. Remember the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Nnamdi Kanu should never be released from life imprisonment because all this terrorism is his hand work. All this terrorism in the South East is the handwork of Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by legitnow1: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria military should be listed amongst the world top 10 terrorist groups.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by simfrost90210: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

🤣🤣carry your two left legs and go to sleep!
u're speaking like a day old child with diapers!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Seun Nlfpmod

Why is this guy not banned??
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.

And who will protect them after exposing them...
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
simfrost90210:

🤣🤣carry your two left legs and go to sleep!
u're speaking like a day old child with diapers!
"Gives him a resounding knock on his cone head!!!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

Seun Nlfpmod
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ebufa: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Gloat all you can............this lame tactics will only swell the ranks of ESN! Africans sef!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 43Ronin: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
you will be supporting bad thing untill you hear that an army base in south-east has been completely destroyed and soldiers in their hundreds are dead.Remeber d difference between a soldier and a civilian is gun, nothing else.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Seun Nlfpmod

If you like call your grandfather 😄😄😄
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by legitnow1: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Go sit down with your flathea.d. You're mentally and emotionally unstable I can already deduce this from our conversation. You're bitter about nothing and it's very unhealthy. There's something I'll tell you and I'll tell you for free. This is a war you cannot win. The government doesn't even see the activities of your terrorists as a threat. Did you know? Half. No actual. A third (1/3) of the current military personnel in the northe east is more than enough to grounf the whole south east. You keep beating your hairy dry empty chest on nothing you know about. I keep saying it I hope this thing doesn't ever start. You know why? Because you will beg for it to stop but it'll already be too late🌚
confusedlady:

You sound like a terrorist and a terrorism enabler. Be careful before the hands of the Nigeria Army touch you.
When it happens don't start claiming victimisation ooo.
Don't start crying for world court/Hague to come and save you. Remember the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Nnamdi Kanu should never be released from life imprisonment because all this terrorism is his hand work. All this terrorism in the South East is the handwork of Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa.

same typing pattern... same person
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
what masses? The same masses that provide cover and accommodate these terrorists? "The man that brings ant-infested firewood into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit."

I wanted to ignore you but your stupidity kept pushing me, so it's now armless civilians are covering BLA but in the North who is covering them, make sure you join the army and get posted to South East so that you will burn more people and property
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Kingcalls: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
why will they kill army personnel are they not human beings with family and friends like other people

A plane was shut down in the North by terrorists and over 30 soldiers were ambused and killed there... did u hear of any retaliation by the Nigerian army ...did they gj to the villages these to burn down businesses.... u will suffer for celebrating the pain of the defenseless.... you will suffer and not know what is going on with the tragedies in ur life

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
why will they kill army personnel are they not human beings with family and friends like other people
if you're not foolish tell me how it is the properties they destroyed that killed their men or those that own the businesses are the ones that killed their men. If that is no cowardice then what is? They know where and how to find the men that attacked them but they won't dare to near.

But it's important you know that the consequences for their actions are coming in a matter of days, just watch out and get ready to lament.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
43Ronin:

you will be supporting bad thing untill you hear that an army base in south-east has been completely destroyed and soldiers in their hundreds are dead.Remeber d difference between a soldier and a civilian is gun, nothing else.
So your terrorist brothers that killed 8 security personnel did a good thing abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.