Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64484 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Bovis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
themanderon:

You speak like am oaf. I only care about the souls being lost needlessly on both sides and you are here talking rubbish. Ipob brothers indeed. When one speaks to truth he becomes an ipob to people that reason like you do.
Stop sounding like a fool. There wouldn't be any need for all of these if your terrorist brothers didn't go about killing military men unprovoked. And to make it worse. Instead of condemning it. You support and cheer them for killing security personnel and when the army come for them. You turn around and cry victim.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by skyman200(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Burning peoples properties will even eradicate the issues.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Phoen1X: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=burp18 post=125920505] That's the difference between you and I. Unlike me. I can't even have terrorists operating around where I'm staying. You accommodate them. I report them to the authorities. See?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Austineva(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Noerection:
Good one
I know that the return leg go sweet
with innocent people Houses and businesses? You get sense so? Does the Same happen in the North? Watch out the real us in days to come

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

NOT WHERE YOUR BASED, WHERE YOU ARE FROM.
I could tell you. But of what use is that information to you?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Stop sounding like a fool. There wouldn't be any need for all of these if your terrorist brothers didn't go about killing military men unprovoked. And to make it worse. Instead of condemning it. You support and cheer them for killing security personnel and when the army come for them. You turn around and cry victim.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.

Hatred right here.. when they agitate u call them enemies of nigeria. Everyone is watching what is going on

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.

This approach has never worked. The more innocent people are harmed the more people will join the rebelion and the more they will hate the Government. I don't think anybody supported the killing of security agents cause no normal person can support such violence and wicked action so the Security agents should see the people as partners in investigation not enemies.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
YouAreNobody:

lolzzzz...you've even based in one of the most terrorized states in nigeria and you're making noise
At least they don't get locked at home like pigs on Monday in the name of sit at home. At least children in the north and market women don't get flogged for disobeying sit at home.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by TLAX: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kumid:
The innocent civilians should be unharm

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only
pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/9Nt2kq9ozyb2WdWR7

What do you charge for logo design and call card design?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Hatred right here.. when they agitate u call them enemies of nigeria. Everyone is watching what is going on
Agitate for what exactly? No one's holding you. Get the f**k out if you're tired.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
IN NIGERIA, KILLING CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE. FACT!

DO WE GO AROUND PUNISIHING THE LOCALS THERE?

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

WHEN CHIBOK GIRLS WERE ABDUCTED, DID THE LOCALS GET PUNISHED?

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN.

I'm from the middle belt 🌚😀
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by boladez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
wasuka14:
I support our military to do all necessary things to fix out those son of a bitch and make them pay for there various heinous crime against the country and to the military and securities personel family. Even if it means to use ODI style. Those people who refused to give information, and they keep hiding killers in their homes must also face Supreme justice henceforth.

Sakamumu, APC retard, you are calling for another Odi?...mass killing of civilians and the innocent because you want to capture a few renegates. Your hate and bigotry has messed your brain with poverty toppings. The Osogbo weed is backfiring in your empty head.

While I agree the perpetrators should be brought to book and given the maximum punishment under the law. You are a hate filled animal to call for massscre of the innocent.

I don't blame you , democracy has allowed lowlifers like you to put mouth in conversations that are beyond you. you hate Christians and you hate Ibos...that hate will kill you .

Face your APC work they pay you for to make noise online and stop putting your cesspit of a mind into serious conversations.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
I'm from the middle belt 🌚😀

WHERE?
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by gawu1: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Supremos:
You're evil and full of wickedness. Those shops burnt and market destroyed, are the the things that killed the dead security men?. Why not track those killers and engage them?. Why destroying properties of the suffering masses?
You are crying too much about what goes round comes round!
What you are seeing over there is not different from what we saw here in the north when Boko haram started and was at its peak. After every attack, soldiers would move in and condone everywhere to make sure no life was left, even though the attackers were already miles away from the scene. I remember that in those days we dared not keep beards nor wear our traditional caftan dresses when traveling. Otherwise, you are classified as a Boko haram member and face all sorts of humiliation.
Yet, as we complained about the high-handedness of the security against criminalizing us, we were susceptible labeled "Boko haram sympathizers".
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:
IN NIGERIA, KILLING CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE. FACT!

DO WE GO AROUND PUNISIHING THE LOCALS THERE?

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

WHEN CHIBOK GIRLS WERE ABDUCTED, DID THE LOCALS GET PUNISHED?

Abduction is different from going about killing security personnel for no justifiable reason which is exactly what IPOBokoharam is doing
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

WHERE?
I'm from the middle belt. That's all I can give you for now.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Abduction is different from going about killing security personnel for no justifiable reason which is exactly what IPOBokoharam is doing

LOOK NIGERIA TERRORIST WILL BE KILLED, WHEN THEY MESS UP.

TRAIN THEM TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

WHEN THEY WERE BUSY SCATTERING DRINKS AND STEALING THEM, JUST ONE GUNMAN WITH AK47 COULD HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THEM DOWN.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ayusufnotes(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGERIA ARMY AND BOKO HARAM/FULANI HERDSMEN.

AT LEAST, UGM NEVER ATTACK INNOCENT CIVILIANS, THEY GO AFTER ARMED TERRORIST LIKE FULANI AND NIGERIA ARMY.

Y'all hypocritical b@stards!
If the civilians had given credible intelligence, that attack could have been averted.
You are pained because the harm caused by the NA affects you. I have been looking a post where you condemned the attack by UGM on NL but I have seen none!
The families of the deceased security me should do what exactly? come here and rant too?
You b@st@rds of a people!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Goodman2023: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
try to understand this. The army would no just attack these places if they didn't have information the people responsible for attacking them were there or had links to the place. It's like accomdating a thief in your house. Eventually. One day you'll be caught.

This is a screen shot of my comment earlier in the morning...and in less that no time, the army did not disappoint

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is something I don’t understand. They know how to differentiate between northern innocents and armed bandits but can’t do the same between innocent easterners and armed vagrants. Make it make sense

hammerFC:
TERRORIST ACT THAT WILL EARN THEM MORE ENEMIES.

THEY DONT DO THIS IN THE NORTH, DESPITE THOUSANDS OF THEM KILLED THERE.

A TERRORIST WILL ALWAYS GO AFTER VULNERABLE ARMLESS INNOCENT VICTIMS.

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Noerection: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Austineva:
with innocent people Houses and businesses? You get sense so? Does the Same happen in the North? Watch out the real us in days to come
empty threats
You go collect

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

WHEN THEY WERE BUSY SCATTERING DRINKS AND STEALING THEM, JUST ONE GUNMAN WITH AK47 COULD HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THEM DOWN.
You take them down. Then what? Expect a retaliatory response which will surely happen and probably even claim more lives than your gunman took? And it's even sadder because it'll be the innocent ones who'll end up paying for it.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by ayusufnotes(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
hammerFC:

Drop your location let me see something please. I beg you please 🙏🙏
NA steal drinks
See b@stard!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Do you hold innocent northerners responsible for giving “credible intelligence” for the arrest of northern terrorists? Sometimes people are just living their lives and shouldn’t be expected to do the jobs of security officials

Want to speak of hypocrisy, you should look in the mirror

ayusufnotes:

If the civilians had given credible intelligence, that attack could have been averted.
You are pained because the harm caused by the NA affects you. I have been looking a post where you condemned the attack by UGM on NL but I have seen none!
The families of the deceased security me should do what exactly? come here and rant too?

2 Likes

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by hammerFC: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayusufnotes:

SO, IF I WANT TO KILL YOU, I WILL COME AND TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD OR ANYBODY LIVING AROUND OR WILL I ENETR WITHOUT DRAWING ATTENTION, WAIT FOR YOU, BEFORE OPENING FIRE AND SHOOTING ANYBODY THAT GET IN MY WAY.

GO AND WATCH THE KILLING OF THAT SOUTH AFRICAN RAPPER.

THEY SNEAK IN KILL AND RUN AWAY.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by boladez(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
wasuka14:
So you are using BH to justice the crimes of know bandits and terrorists. E no go better for your papa

Saka dundun.......dumdum.......You have just demonstrated you are a wild animal in Osogbo. ApC pays you to make noise online but you end up being so hateful stupid and violent. You are an unintelligent imp!

Naira marley junior brother , you want to go kill all innocent people whether you have proof of involvement or not.

There were kidnappers on osogbo gbogan Road so does it mean they should go to oshogbo to kill all your family in your one room apartment?

Mumu twerp
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Ikpaitid: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nonsense post by an IPOB goat.
These second class citizens are always playing the victim after starting trouble.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Goodman2023:

This is a screen shot of my comment earlier in the morning...and in less that no time, the army did not disappoint
What were you expecting? The army should just let it slide? What message would they be sending? The soldiers who were killed had families too. They're humans.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Oakenshield: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Supremos:
Stop destroying businesses premises. That has been your modus oparandi.

In Orlu Imo state, you always burn shops and markets and loot the ones you can.

Why not face the boys and leave civilians out of your madness
that's how military operates everywhere kill one the whole barrack comes for the community. The Ipob idiots are the not staying in the community to perpetrate the crimes. let the community fish them out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.