Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations (53105 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good to hear, never even liked his songs

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by skukimania(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fcwilly:
So pe o tilo, marlian record going going

Gone!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
clydecarson:

Is it that you are blind to see what's happening and what led to these protest...I don't have time for your stupid questions if you choose to be blind bartemoeus to the happenings then it's your business.
I asked a simple question and you couldn't answer rather you continue with your social media hate mob mentality.

you goons are just jealous of Nairamarly's success.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
tollyboy5:

Wen he formed a record label, i was what da f*ck. Wetin dis guy sabi about music business. Just imagine thug like sam larry being called music promoter.
You wey sabe music business what are waiting for?start label na.
I don't blame you
I blame the person that overdosed you with eba

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gajagojo:

You wey sabe music business what are waiting for?start label na.
I don't blame you
I blame the person that overdosed you with eba
Don't mind the pull people down hate mobs, some of these haters are just jealous of Marley's success.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Phraences: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
blaise26abj:

“He must commit suicide ooh” ! So emotional😁😁 . He is guilty of bullying , harassment etc . Are you a judge or the IPO of the case ?

Okay how about you lot should commit suicide for not acting when he cried out.

Una just like bandwagon, jungle justice . Una are not different from those that lynched the Aluu 4

We have noted your point, Counsel to the defendant.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omg, yes, yes, yes!!!! Ban and cancel all the murderer's music!!!

MohBad, you did not deserve to die. We're fighting here for your justice, baby.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
geoworldedu:
Even if he is innocent in this, he is still guilty of drugging others to madness. Djsplash and co.
Can you proof this your claims?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
blaise26abj:

“He must commit suicide ooh” ! So emotional😁😁 . He is guilty of bullying , harassment etc . Are you a judge or the IPO of the case ?

Okay how about you lot should commit suicide for not acting when he cried out.

Una just like bandwagon, jungle justice . Una are not different from those that lynched the Aluu 4

Don't mind the Naira marley hate mobs
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Emaprince: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's you dear, put on your 🕶️.
lol..Just joking though.

Anyway, make una dey mind how una dey involve in this situation. There are stupid people that can't look beyond tribal differences and twist it to seem like igbos stoking beef between brothers or igbos trying to destroy lagos again.

I have learnt to not speak about this again.

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by blaise26abj(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
7arrows:

Have u heard confessions on YouTube by mobad and lots of others. Or you no get data. What planet are you? Seems you are a Marlian

Definitely not a Marlian . I can assure you . I dislike that guy’s music.

There are confessions ? The let the police do their job and a judge find him guilty. Nigerians must learn how to allow the courts decide . It is better for a million criminals to go free than for an innocent person to die .

Look at artistes that had a fallout out with their management . Even abroad . Whenever you sign those contracts and you want to terminate it , you will face either legal harassment or physical harassment or both . Hell ,Kizz daniel lost use of his name . Cynthia Morgan is still seething with rage with the Okoyes . Will you lot go after the Okoyes if Cynthia dies today ?

Does the above mean I support the physical harassment part ? No . I am only saying we should let the police do their work and stop the jungle justice route

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by IbileIfe: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
nlfpmod:

@AfricaFactsZone

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nolevel666: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Calitoscassius:
And what da fork do you know? Twitter evidence? Social media mob evidence? Why not police evidence?

Yea, i am waiting for your dumb ass to call me for questioning grin social media warrior!

Well, some things are best left unsaid.

Truly, a man has to find the truth for himself. He can never be taught.

Until it happens to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nolevel666: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the pull people down hate mobs, some of these haters are just jealous of Marley's success.
I still wonder why people like you were born and manage to be alive

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Hajokexyz: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't understand why some people have been bragging about unfollowing him , if you have been following him before now , you are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well, some things are best left unsaid.

Truly, a man has to find the truth for himself. He can never be taught.

Until it happens to you.
Yea, whatever! grin

Did it happen to you? Did Nairalmarley harm you?

All i see are jealousy and hate for a guy who COULD be innocent.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nolevel666:

I still wonder why people like you were born and manage to be alive
Same way why people like you are born and managed to be alive. I wonder.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by paskal16: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Long overdue
How baba go take chop nw
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by oneman2k7: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
NM should go to hell. Such people should be killed by anyone wey first see am.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by TechCapon(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
REIIGN:
Excellent! That bastard must pay for what he did to that innocent soul. He killed that boys spirit long before they took his body. Such people should never be role models.
mohbad is an innocent soul grin
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Ashirioluwa: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Welness:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angel Uyom
G.T Bank

This fraudulent lady has turned Nairaland into a beggar's market.

When are you going to stop this begging scam?

You registered an account on Nairaland with different usernames every day just to defraud innocent people.

@nicely was the name you used yesterday; today is @welness.

Lazy, fraudulent people like you won't allow the needy to get help.

See her previous posts with different names.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by mariahAngel(f): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Emaprince:
lol..Just joking though.

Anyway, make una dey mind how una dey involve in this situation. There are stupid people that can't look beyond tribal differences and twist it to seem like igbos stoking beef between brothers or igbos trying to destroy lagos again.

I have learnt to not speak about this again.

You can imagine! undecided
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by yewit37486: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

This fraudulent lady has turned Nigeria into a beggar's market.

When are you going to stop this begging scam?

You registered an account on Nairaland with different usernames every day just to defraud innocent people.

@nicely was the name you used yesterday; today is @welness.

Lazy, fraudulent people like you won't allow the needy to get help.

See her previous posts with different names.

Not just that, she initially makes a comment that would attract many likes, then comes back to edit and paste her scamming begging message. They keep banning her and she keeps opening new accounts. I think at this point the bot needs to be programmed to automatically delete any post with "Angela Oyom" or whatever her name is.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Ashirioluwa: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
yewit37486:

Not just that, she initially makes a comment that would attract many likes, then comes back to edit and paste her scamming begging message. They keep banning her and she keeps opening new accounts. I think at this point the bot needs to be programmed to automatically delete any post with "Angela Oyom" or whatever her name is.

You’re right
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Offpointng: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gajagojo:

Why are Nigerians not boycotting cow meat because of Fulani herdsmen
Have they stopped eating meat in Benue?

Stop saying Nigerians

Are you Nigerians

Who appointed you spokesman of Nigerians

You are just one irrelevance

I really can't seem to understand if your issue is Subliteracy or ur just intentionally dumb.

If just two Nigerian know bout NM opening another record label, wouldn't they be referred to as Nigerians?? How can you even hide Record label ownership? Rubbish. Besides, when did Cow become a Fulani creature to bring bout ur unreasonable comparison??

You seriously can sound nothing but senseless to me

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Ayoade19(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Welness:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angel Uyom
G.T Bank

Guy! Naso poverty dey worry you reach?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by wallchat: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2023
You are right Boss.
I never liked that guys music for once.

But the manner at which must Nigerians have taken this issue is just too wrong.
Why make hasty decision when he hasn't been proven guilty.

Wat then will now happen if he is vindicated....They will all go back to loving Naira Marley??
What will now happen to his already tarnished image.....
blaise26abj:
Nigerians can be very emotional sha . Jungle justice just dey our blood .
So many things could have led to that young man’s death . Let them investigate and find him guilty first. Cancelling him is just jungle, social media justice .

PS - I don’t like him or his music ( same guy said he wanted to have a three.some with a mom and her daughter) but in my opinion about this matter , he is being judged unfairly .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by kcbaba007: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2023
It has begun
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by toprealman: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so like this na to go back the Peckham and resume the old ways....

Omo him retirement quick...
It always catches up on them. He said people should be happy he is not a serial killer. As if he has the monopoly of ruggedness.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by ukaface(f): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
dont mind them. Na to shout justice dem sabi. People like ukaface and mariahangel are the problem of this country
If you like no go meet your village people Dey there Dey call my name
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by ukaface(f): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This is one of the mob haters of Nairamarley, so because you don't like his music or him, he should be mob lynched? See jealousy.
Point out where I said he should be mob lynched( as you said)
I don’t like him. I don’t like his music.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by ukaface(f): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
shut up there. No be you dey grind to im music 4 club b4 dem carry u go shag for zanga
Where you escape from? Nairamarley’s ass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Tekena Iyalla Protests At Police Station Over Increased Robbery In Rivers (Pics) / DOWNLOAD Mp3 ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside [full Album Tracklists Downloads] *new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.