Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency (750 Views)

I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by mokwechineme: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Evetything is up in the sky - prices of everything, the exchange rate, commodities and services.. The politicians more than any other time have increased their allowances to several billions in the midst of diversion of the commonwealth.

Where are we headed Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Authoreety: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Yes.. Nigerianz deserve whatever they get

3 Likes

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Iamanoited: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
LABOUR PARTY UNREASONABLENESS.

1 Like

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by saintopus(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Let's assume the supreme court gives Peter Obi victory.
PO will never do the following

1. Return fuel subsidy

2. He will never peg the naira to dollar at the rate of $1 t N165

3. He will never make fuel pump price to be N197.00 per liter.
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2023
mokwechineme:
Evetything is up in the sky - prices of everything, the exchange rate, commodities and services.. The politicians more than any other time have increased their allowances to several billions in the midst of diversion of the commonweakth.

who killed mohbad? Just asking for a friend
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Iamanoited:

Prove how this your incoherent submission relates to this thread to prove that You are not daft undecided

Mind You,the criminal Tinubu lost His own State is that also the handy work of Lp??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Anyone expecting a man that came into power through electoral criminalities to do well should have their head checked.

Let them increase the volume of their shege pro max. May the strongest survive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Authoreety:

Authoreety is NOT in a forgiving mood this afternoon! grin

41 Likes

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Ritchiee: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
mokwechineme:
Evetything is up in the sky - prices of everything, the exchange rate, commodities and services.. The politicians more than any other time have increased their allowances to several billions in the midst of diversion of the commonweakth.

Yes,things will stabilize soon.
All economic indices were down and the scarce foreign exchange is making everything go awry but things will stabilize soon and the Nigerian growth that we all envisage will commence.
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Messileo10000: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Billyddude: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
saintopus:
Let's assume the supreme court gives Peter Obi victory.
PO will never do the following

1. Return fuel subsidy

2. He will never peg the naira to dollar at the rate of $1 t N165

3. He will never make fuel pump price to be N197.00 per liter.

Captivity of negativity
Kuku add that electricity can never work in Nigeria 24/7..na rocket science too
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by rinzaugustine: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
He stole the mandate and not on the right moral grounds to change anything he went and appointed the same recycled olodo political structures PO vowed to remove from power to give Nigerians democracy dividends…instead of technocrats his image makers were boasting about when they said he built Lagos from the scratch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Authoreety: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin
LOVEALAIGBO:

Authoreety is NOT in a forgiving mood this afternoon! grin

wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
PTINUBU HAS SHOWN HIS THE BEST MAN.
LOOOK AT HIS WINNING TEAM
CAN OBI or atiku MATCH IT angry
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
I am happy. Zombies for no allow us rest, how Ebola would have made naija a paradise. Unfortunately, the guy de serve them wetin dem no imagine, as worse than Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PTINUBU HAS SHOWN HIS THE BEST MAN.
LOOOK AT HIS WINNING TEAM
CAN OBI or atiku MATCH IT angry
only thing Nigerian s need now is trust and positivism,and pray that God should silence and expung all sabotuers in government system in Nigeria angry
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Iamanoited: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Prove how this your incoherent submission relates to this thread to prove that You are not daft undecided

Mind You,the criminal Tinubu lost His own State is that also the handy work of Lp??

UR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BOTH DAFT AND INCOHERENT.
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Iamanoited: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your parents are incoherent and daft.
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by naija4life247: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable, and I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by naija4life247: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Iamanoited:
Your parents are incoherent and daft.

Only daft parents give birth to foolish children
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Isobug: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Iamanoited:
You are useless to yourself.
Suffering and Smiling dude
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Psalmistproject: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omo I strongly believed tinubu may do better than buhari but with what I'm seeing, I sincerely apologize to buhari for calling him the most clueless. Tinubu has broken that record.

1 Like

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by GeneralDae: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Authoreety:
Nigeria's problems are beyond just one man or the president. I don't see what Obi would have done.
There is a little subsidy now and Obi also spoke of reducing subsidy by over 50%.
The only mistake I think Tinubu has made so far was the quick floating of the exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable, and I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital

Lolll You cant prove how your submission born out from a damaged mind relates to this thread Your head is dead grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market dey shout and wail lp aaaghh, lp yoooo😀

Mad man.
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Iamanoited:

UR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BOTH DAFT AND INCOHERENT.

Loll e pain the mad man reach chest grin grin

Well as e be se your PAPA and MAMA don die teytey na im make You dey vex like dis abi grin

Sorry oo poor orphan no be me kill Your late papa and mama oo grin grin

Angry fatherless and motherless daft fellow grin

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by thesicilian: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
He may not be the perfect person, but of the three frontrunners in the election he is surely the best. 100%
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by naija4life247: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll You cant prove how your submission born out from a damaged mind relates to this thread Your head is dead grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market dey shout and wail lp aaaghh, lp yoooo😀

Mad man.

Until I see your medical certificate of mental fitness, I got no reply for you. I cannot be arguing with someone who may currently be nakked on the streets, or currently receiving treatment at the psychiatric hospital

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by ayokellany: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yes I know so, I know he would handle the country beta than Atiku n the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

mokwechineme:
Evetything is up in the sky - prices of everything, the exchange rate, commodities and services.. The politicians more than any other time have increased their allowances to several billions in the midst of diversion of the commonwealth.

Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2023
naija4life247:

Until I see your medical certificate of mental fitness, I got no reply for you. I cannot be arguing with someone who may currently be nakked on the streets, or currently receiving treatment at the psychiatric hospital

It is that mental problem you have that's making you belief that op is Ipob bcus He asked a simple question.
Na that same mental problem dey tell you se any tifnubu critics na ipob.

The prove that Your mental state has been damaged beyond repair is the fact that tifnubu's own brothers in Osun state believes He is a maximum calamity hence they voted against Him,are they also ipob?
Edo,Nasarawa, Plateau, Sokoto,Kano,Abj believes He is not the right choice, are they also ipob??

Oboy you are a mad man,mad man no dey like make person call am mad man normal normal sha grin
Re: At This Point Do You Think Tinubu Is Thr Right Man For The Presidency by Kendo93: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2023
thesicilian:
He may not be the perfect person, but of the three frontrunners in the election he is surely the best. 100%
nah so ooh cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. / Throwback Video:Wike Begs Rotimi Amaechi To Return $308M Looted From Rivers / Recent Terrorists Attack Is Tip Of Iceberg Unless Nigerian Government Negotiates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.