Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53103 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by MySolace: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2023
tinsel:

Well, whatever, he exposed himself by leaking that knowing he is in Ghana, and Ghana is a member of ECOWAS and a signatory to that proposed military attack. He showed his juvenile nature.
Signatory to wot was never consensously agreed upon?? Did ECOWAS state agreed to wage war against Niger? It was an illegally planned attack. It's good as the guy aided in squashing it.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by MySolace: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Curious345:
Nothing must happen to hundeyin..

But why can't he fly to Europe ?
It's not as if he's currently in Ghana o, He goes to anywhere he wants. He could even b in Europe right now, but he's making use of Ghanaian refugee passport. So, if Ghana should cancel his passport, Nigeria govt can easily get hands on him. Esp legally by ordering his repatriation. But as it stands now, Nigeria can't do dat cos he's more of a Ghanaian citizen and a special citizen for da matter o
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by shonepa(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Super journalist don stop Ecowas from entering Niger illegally? This guy mata don dey tire me.

Nobody dey find u. But to dey use Nigerians catch cruise, dey find relevance its just low.

Em supoose debunk all the scandals wey em put em self for abroad b4 dem pursue am.

Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by shonepa(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Why em deg make dis noise? Make social media go pressure Ghanaian govt.

Why ppl neva see through this guy?

MySolace:

It's not as if he's currently in Ghana o, He goes to anywhere he wants. He could even b in Europe right now, but he's making use of Ghanaian refugee passport. So, if Ghana should cancel his passport, Nigeria govt can easily get hands on him. Esp legally by ordering his repatriation. But as it stands now, Nigeria can't do dat cos he's more of a Ghanaian citizen and a special citizen for da matter o
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by zumbigbo(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.

He saved the soldiers lives and those if civilians simultaneously. Think beyond what you see!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by zumbigbo(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=undisputedKOC post=125931869]The only bastards that spreads fake news more than this idiot is IPOB and.the only fraudster that knows how to tell lies better than him is Peter Obi the IPOB terrorists sponsor undecided[/quo

I pity the cervix that wasted 9 months developing your thought pattern.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Raskimonojendor: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Curious345:
Nothing must happen to hundeyin..

But why can't he fly to Europe ?
He would need a visa.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by murtalaa(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
He's leaving a paper trail for seeking asylum in the west.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by jonnieoneng: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy

Can you imagine such stupidity? A Boy released classified Top Secret Military Information to the Public without thinking it through, and you believe there's not going to be a backlash?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by zoedew: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/
This fellow must be sick! He calls an elected President whose election has not been voided by the Court -"illegitimate"!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by nairamaniac: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.

So as a bonafide citizen that you are, and a stake holder of your country,
If you hear of any covert mission to be carried out by a president without due-process and such mission may expose your own country where you, your wife and beautiful children are living peacefully, you would KEEP QUIET becos;
1. The document you were opportuned to reach was a SECRET MILITARY MEMO.
2. You are suppose to hold some and dish some.
3. Safety of the lives of the soldiers who would be even more safe iby not even engaging in the plot if you exposed the plot from the very beginning.

Ogaaa, what you should be saying here is not that David was wrong. What was wrong was him releasing the plot and making it all being credited to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.