Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53038 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by iwaeda: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.

You go explain taya.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/
They can't do anything. They all have skeletons in thier closet
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Curious345:
Nothing must happen to hundeyin..

But why can't he fly to Europe ?

If getting asylum in Europe as a Nigerian is that easy will he be pleading to the Ghanaian president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by BESTScientist1: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lol.... that's how low they've gotten....God bless Nigeria
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by TheSuperX(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
I hope they don't get to kill him
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Ofunaofu: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Basic123: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david.
Thorn on the flesh who ?cheesy ,this people and grandiose delusion, He is just an entertainer of his fellow OBIdient fools...he gives them something stupid to hope on .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Rossikk(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don’t just like this guy and his ITK, superior attitude.

Even his name is annoying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jaqenhghar: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
The generals who siphon money for weapons dont xare either
Whats your point

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Basic123:

Thorn on the flesh who ? He is just an entertainer of his fellow OBIdients fool...he gives them something stupid to hope on .

Just a reminder that you're inconsequential to the corrupt politicians you are defending. If you died today they wont know and trust me nobody would care

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by mikool007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

obviously you're too dull to see he stated why he did so and actually achieved the desired outcome of saving lives, you just open mouth like a dulla.rd

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by tonicyril: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very usel.ess people...

They can jamtalk but can't stand the aftermaths grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

As that memo release have abated unnecessary war, don't you like it? Everything must not be about the ego of Ebola the drug lord

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by naija4life247: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
You never see anything. You are begging Tinubu's old friend to save you from Tinubue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
That mad dog should be seriously dealt with

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.
evil supporters club, make Una leave hundeyin alone

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by BreconHills(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:

This Hundeyin is trying an E. Snowdon act in Africa. I am sorry for you.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
They are doing all these because of the CSU document that David Hundeyin expose to the world

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by chatinent: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sadly, no freedom of speech in Africa. Ghana would quickly oblige.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Geovanni412(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

Of all the countries in the world to seek asylum, he chose Ghana

The guy no well

Asylum suppose be in a country at loggerheads with your host nation

Follow the Edward Snowden blueprint

He should have sought asylum in a country like South Africa or Rwanda

Countries that are somewhat neutral not Ghana wey still dey suck Nigeria breast milk in ECOWAS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Konquest: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:

He has to face justice [if he is guilty of relentless criminal defamation of character and incitement].

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by mencer(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Shebi u sabi talk like parrot …..hun ?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
If I were to be the Nigerian government, I'll make sure I kill that guy for treason.
We need to get serious in this country and stop allowing rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ayokellany: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Corrupt politician like the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi who was caught looting over ₦250 million monthly with his governor's convey from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Orile Lagos by Marvel Akpoyibo

Hopefully, you won't turn out to defend this criminal or make senseless excuse as to how a sitting governor can take ₦250 million cash all the way from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos with his personal governor's convey.

If this was in sane country or China na on public display they will behead Peter Obi for such daring criminality.

Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by adaperry25: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
This move David made is a smart move.. It keeps all eyes on him. He won't be touched. He's an asset

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Konquest:

He has to face justice [if he is guilty of relentless criminal defamation of character and incitement].
which yeye justice, Your oga want to arrest Hundeyin because of the CSU document that he expose. It will not work.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Chibuzoripob: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
sad BASTARD
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
ayokellany:
Corrupt politician like the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi who was caught looting over ₦250 million monthly with his governor's convey from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Orile Lagos by Marvel Akpoyibo

Hopefully, you won't turn out to defend this criminal or make senseless excuse as to how a sitting governor can take ₦250 million cash all the way from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos with his personal governor's convey.

If this was in sane country or China na on public display they will behead Peter Obi for such daring criminality.

you go explain tire. No evidence!!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Chibuzoripob: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin cheesy They should turn him over.He'll share nice accommodation with MAZI ONYENDU, OKWUTE KANU cheesy grin cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.