Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53090 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Emilokoiyawon: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
This attention seeking obidi0t. I seriously doubt Akpabio is aware of his existence. Let alone Shettima. Let alone Tinubu. He's just using sarkamanje so that he can secure European or American refugee papers. He can fool his fellow gullible obidi0ts but he can never fool a full-fledge oko omo like me.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by IfnobeGod20: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.
Does he work with military that he now released their secret documents? Fore goodness sake, this guy is an investigative journalist and he's protected by law. Any secret documents he might have gotten from Nigeria, he must have used his finance and intelligence to get them and there is nothing treason about that. If he's a worker with the military and he released their classified documents to the public, then, that's treason.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Goke7:

which CSU document? what's the benefit of what the dude is doing to the Nation? Look the guy is hustling for himself by pulling others down and you think he will go free? dey play
Pulling which people down? When that small girl forge her jamb result the other time, you are one of those that castigated her so why are you now complaining. So exposing bad things now means pulling down to you.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by TheboyGhost(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Aquila99:

Lol. Small boy, Tinubu no even send am or Want hold am. Because first, BAT na Ecowas Chairman, second. Nana na BAT friend, help sponsor em election den. Na just one call dey don ship am for carton come Dss room.
Hey, you lawless Nigerian citizen, Ghana is not a lawless country and their president is not bigger than their law.

Shame on you.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Megabig: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy

He’s not annoying, he hurts y’all with facts and no lies from him at all
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Mrtaye: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.
Isnhe in the military or how did he get hold of such document
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by sidonlook: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Top military secret?
I don't know about that

What makes it a secret because secret don't leak.

Why should Tinubu plan a secret military attack against a junta in another country ?
Was it his business ?
Is there any bilateral relationship in military and defence between Nigreia and Niger ?

Nigeria is pregnant.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Aren't you ashamed of Nigeria citizens running to Ghana for protection from Bola Ahmed Tinubu governmenttongue

How many Nigerians please.?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by fkj950ax(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
PaellaPaella:

He did the right thing .... that dude is very smart and intelligent
Nigeria as a nation also did nothing wrong writing another nation to request for consular and diplomatic issues regarding a refugee or an asylee.
Same way we can write to US schools to see Tinubus transcript because he’s now a public servant is the same way Nigeria as a nation can write to other nations.
Intelligent and smart is not how I will describe him, but I respect your opinion about him.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by rolams(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why not choose a better country?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Eniitankorede: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
if anything happens to david hundeyin his blood will be on the druggies head

You boasted more than that and your lordship Kanu is in prison. Heaven did not fall.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Qoko: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.
Some people are daft cos they don’t know the favours this guy has done for the whole of the country. I am sure Nigeria would still be feeling the impact of war now.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Legendre2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
If the Nigeria govt. want him tomorrow they'll have him tomorrow. The only way out of this for him is to find his way to one of Burkina Faso, Mali or Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Legendre2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Qoko:

Some people are daft cos they don’t know the favours this guy has done for the whole of the country. I am sure Nigeria would still be feeling the impact of war now.

How bad can it be compared to the impact of bad governance we've been feeling for so many years?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Versal: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
And he sought asylum in Ghana? grin grin grin grin
These people sef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What happened to Burkina Faso, Mali or Gambia or even Rwanda.
Is Ghana not a puppet country to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Aquila99: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hey, you lawless Nigerian citizen, Ghana is not a lawless country and their president is not bigger than their law.

Shame on you.

U go explain tire. If dey bundle am come. U no fit do shit.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by oyeludef(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your location was casted in July, you went to commit treason in August? Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by allthingsgood: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david.

Did Tinubu tell you he is looking for David

More importantly, if Nigerian Government is interested in getting him back, there is nothing Ghana can do. Infact, if Nigerian Government wants him eliminated, it wont take anything. Hes a nobody. Go and ask Nnamdi Kanu how far

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by olat70(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
A sinner runs when no one pursue him;he should be free if he committed no offence I stead of making noise and afraid of his own shadow
Tinubu has no time for you;he has refused to be distracted

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Banter1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
I hope they deport him to Nigeria. How can he be so careless? He didn't learn from Nnamdi kanu arrest,

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jollos(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Tinubu doesn't even know the nicompoop born of under achieving father

U called Hundeyin under achieving father?

I don't know u but I know his own father personally.

And am sure if u know who father that boy u won't say that.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by TheboyGhost(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Aquila99:

U go explain tire. If dey bundle am come. U no fit do shit.

Lawless is a disease and it can spread so fast. Someday you will have a taste of what a lawless country feels like.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Bimpe29: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
He is basically a person of interest.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ShawnT(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
God bless you bro
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Kay25(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david.
He is looking for relevance

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Bfly: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
This dude is just doing everything to be noticed. Govt ain't givin no shit about him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ghettochild(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

Why don't they get the insider first??
The wiki leak guy sef still dey enjoy asylum in Russia....
Make dem leave hundeyin alone oooo.
He's doing God's work..lol
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by stormborn28(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:

That's the president till 2031.....And the presidency will go back the North.

A mirage in front of you. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by luluman: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
juman:
Asylum in Ghana.
He is suffering from madness.
Nobody is after him. Except his ghost.
If he is mad and has this much to offer the world I wonder what you have offered anyone other than to insult on nairaland.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by luluman: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Maize247:
He will soon join Kanu in prison. He can't hide for too long anymore
Even in prison he will be honoured more than you that only burn data on nairaland.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Gerrard59(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Pakute:
I hate this idiot. His clout chasing is nauseting.

Na mumu dey do freedom fighting for Nigerians. Look at the hate and likes this post generated. shocked
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by MySolace: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
tinsel:

More lives would've been lost if he had kept mute, don't u think so? U urself could've been a victim too, u never can tel

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.