Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53101 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by yankison(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy

Tell me wen d last time democracy was respected in Nigeria .. Na blood our leaders de use rule

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by firearcher: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
The guy should know that by supposedly "exposing" ECOWAS, he also exposed the same Ghanaian government he's now begging for asylum. Or he doesn't realize the Ghanaian government would be signatory to that plan?

Trying to use Tinubu as an excuse just showed that all his repeated Tinubu's attacks are just ways of maintaining his victim and asylum status

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Lanshile(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can't fight the government
If the government want you they will surely get you
David isn't as smart as he portray himself to be
You got an asylum in an ecowas country
If they want you extradited in 24 hours trust me the job will be done in 12 hours

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by TemmyT002(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
The person who added the word 'controversial' to Hundeyin's name is a dishonest person. He is not controversial; he is a freaking hero.
See how the Nigerian government is wasting funds to repatriate somebody just because he exposes all their evil secrets.
And somebody keeps telling us ti pray for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by greatness77: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.
he stopped the war and you called it high treason anyways it's a Yoruba war
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Mystic969: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
You don't play around fire expecting not to sweat 😅

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goke7: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
This guy is just a hustler, his primary target is still to get refugee status in any Western nation. grin

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
If I were to be the Nigerian government, I'll make sure I kill that guy for treason.
We need to get serious in this country and stop allowing rubbish
you can go and kill him now, you are the one that created him, All these rubbish wey una wan start now na because of CSU document that he expose. Make una leave him alone evil supporters club.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
That mad dog should be seriously dealt with

Go deal with am now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Samtob90(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=125929975] if anything happens to david hundeyin his blood will be on the druggies head[/quote
It happened to Kanu and the bragging has come down
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by azikiweironsi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dead on Arrival.
After GOD is Government.
I don't know how long you think you will run.
Be rest assured that you're coming back to Nigeria.
Those kidos that are urging you up will soon run away because nobody that they support will eventually fail.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by pharmaking: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nobody is chasing this clout.

All I can see here is a struggle to be in public light and seeking relevance.

Who is David?

Speculative journalism.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by duro4chang(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Go deal with am now cheesy
We are working on that already and that is why the mad dog is crying
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by LAW2577: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
so you are afraid to pay for actions and inaction, you go write and beg tire because you will be deported to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jostoman: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Goke7:
This guy is just a hustler, his primary target is still to get refugee status in any Western nation. grin
And what is your business if the western nation granted him asylum or Una thinks say na every country like to wicked people the way una government dey do.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Elidrisy20: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your fada

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Guyman01: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

I cannot even repost it here.
Give us the link lets know what you are talking about
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
pharmaking:
Nobody is chasing this clout.

All I can see here is a struggle to be in public light and seeking relevance.

Who is David?

Speculative journalism.

all of a sudden you batidiiots want to claim that david is irrelevent but yet you all want to kill him. when you don kill am let us know
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 123yes(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
Fake lawyer talking. Do you Know if that document were not released by him by now there Will be war in Nigeria. Do you know the after effects here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by BaddestQueen(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
If I were to be the Nigerian government, I'll make sure I kill that guy for treason.
We need to get serious in this country and stop allowing rubbish
e pain am ooo
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ValarDoharis: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
The soldiers have not been deployed do what risk are you talking about?
tinsel:

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by undisputedKOC: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
The only bastards that spreads fake news more than this idiot is IPOB and.the only fraudster that knows how to tell lies better than him is Peter Obi the IPOB terrorists sponsor undecided
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by waice6571: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Ghanaian refugee dey play...

No worry dem go break you out of jail....

At least you Sabi leak security Memo...

Investigative Journalist dey fear Jail wey we don see Alot of people disguise go prison go du investigation na opportunity dem wan give u for free like this to continue from there.....

Lol see fool talking about a Country not to allow them break Law...

Imagine leaking Documents that might put the Soldiers In the country you're hiding in danger and you dey call ur sef investigative Journalist....

At least Sowore lives in Nigeria when the Govt carry him and couldn't put any good case on him after the humiliation them still leave him....

So if you're fearless also come nd face what Sowore Faced....

Talking like war against Niger is legitimate and necessary.... undecided
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
123yes:
Fake lawyer talking. Do you Know if that document were not released by him by now there Will be war in Nigeria. Do you know the after effects here in Nigeria

you people should stop answering that guy. you can see i didnt engage him much. i personally wish hundeyin didnt release it lemme know how those loudmouthed folks can cope with war.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ValarDoharis: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
You keep supporting corrupt politicians
FreeStuffsNG:
He has actually being actively breaking the law against cyberbullying and criminal defamation despite the petitions by his victims to the police and DSS.

I kept wondering if he enjoys immunity from the law with how he repeatedly criminally defame and cyberbully innocent people and the govt waited until now to bring him to face our justice system and get justice for his victims.

His victims deserve justice and he should be given the chance to defend himself in court. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by billante(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rossikk:
I don’t just like this guy and his ITK, superior attitude.

Even his name is annoying.

Clearly he is above you and whatever you have achieved.....so it is understandable to hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by olaolulazio(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
if anything happens to david hundeyin his blood will be on the druggies head
you go wail tire...
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goke7: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jostoman:
And what is your business if the western nation granted him asylum or Una thinks say na every country like to wicked people the way una government dey do.

folks like you are the ones making the boy pay for his foolishness
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Airlord2030: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
coward
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by pacesetting: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Top military secret? Is he a military man?

Military men released documents after faulting a stupid president that wants to sacrifice their lives n chase of legitimacy, you are blaming David.

Do you know what David has done for ordinary Nigerians and those soldiers?

This is your president:

Subsidy is gone! But he's secretly paying subsidy while fuel is now 680

We want to have one exchange rate! But dollar is now 990. Increase of N300 within three months!

You want military men to follow these stupid decisions and fight a useless war?

Don't worry, by the time this government finishes with Nigeria, una no go get mouth talk again.

tinsel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nairalander248: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by condralbedez: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy
They which people are the they? Just tell your paymaster not to hunt him,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.