Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53037 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by zoomzoom(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=tinsel post=125930083]
What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.

Top military secret you say?.
Is he now a top military officer or what to possess and thereafter release top military secrets?.

Which kain military secret una get for dat naija?.
Sumtim wen dem dey take tie akara for everywhere?.

P.s Common sense didn't inform these mofos that it's still the military high that command that leaked the "secret" a "bluudy civilian" because they weren't down with the plan?.

Meanwhile, if ANYTHING happens to David hundeyin, TINUBU'S ASS is grass.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by kentokay71: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Idiot like him will start writting rubbish now ,attention seeker,
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Abi we don't want to comman hear justice for David Hundeyin
Rayban25:
if anything happens to david hundeyin his blood will be on the druggies head
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by juman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Charly68:
The guy must be a 419 man,who knows him here talkess of pursuing him to Ghana

grin grin
Who know him here.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by juman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
casualobserver:

How do we even know the document he “leaked” was genuine?

The guy is a nuisance Abeg!

grin

Mere nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Realist777: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

I cannot even repost it here.
The motherfucker should be arrested asap!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by juman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
frankson1:

He's an attention seeker. He wants protection and it's Ghana he chose to run to for cover. He thinks he's the most important person in the country.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by FireUpNow(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
E don be oo!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goodoldays(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Curious345:
Nothing must happen to hundeyin..

But why can't he fly to Europe ?

Too late for that

They will simply carry dim from there
He need to be assured 100% that he can escape from the airport
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by bitbillionaire: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Its always good to know your boundary. If he had limited his nuisance to exposing Tinubu's secret and insulting whoever he wants to insult, that would be tolerated. He crossed the red line when he leaked sensitive military documents and military secrets. He has made himself an enemy of state unfortunately, and liable to be tried for treason

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Toks2008(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/

Seek asylum in USA. One can apply from any country.

I'm amazed he is in Ghana. I always tot he is in UK or United States.

David I love you o biko seek asylum in the western world fast. I don't trust these African leaders.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okpor thinking he is azu.... negodu! Shior!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Kukutente23: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Ghanaian refugee dey play...

No worry dem go break you out of jail....

At least you Sabi leak security Memo...

Investigative Journalist dey fear Jail wey we don see Alot of people disguise go prison go du investigation na opportunity dem wan give u for free like this to continue from there.....

Lol see fool talking about a Country not to allow them break Law...

Imagine leaking Documents that might put the Soldiers In the country you're hiding in danger and you dey call ur sef investigative Journalist....

At least Sowore lives in Nigeria when the Govt carry him and couldn't put any good case on him after the humiliation them still leave him....

So if you're fearless also come nd face what Sowore Faced....
How about you
When are you going to face what Sowore faced for always blabbing nonsense and putting poor Nigerians at the mercy of bad politicians you defend 24-7
What is good for the goose should be good for the gorilla
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 43Ronin: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
for UK not to grant this guy asylum that means they give their nod of approval to all the killings going on in the country
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Kukutente23: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pakute:
I hate this idiot. His clout chasing is nauseting.
I thought it's only Obidients that hate
All Batists know is love
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Ate247(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.
if it was a secret. How did he get it. Stop spewing out trash because of hatred.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by prophetfire: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
senseless drug addicted social media brain kids everywhere mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked
Tinubu's mentees you mean?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by ProfGday(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The military officer that sent the memo to David should be hang by his balls.... Nigerian military is full of backstabbing bastards,you can see why Nigerian Army is losing the war against terrorism?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by LadeeE: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why did you hide in Ghana?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 2mch(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ghana is deporting you because, you put their citizens lives at risk with your so called expose. Ghana soldiers are also part of ECOWAS troops, greatest mugu. Don’t involve Nigeria. When you were leaking documents, e de sweet you. Small sense, the weyre don’t have. You think they will sacrifice the lives of their citizens for you, a refugee? They know you are a trouble maker and you will cause trouble for them in their country. Refugee’s normally keep calm.

No one will Harbor a bitter and crazy refugee always looking for trouble. If you like find your way to Canada, Canada will deport you. You are problematic to yourself and everybody. It’s not every information you get, you release. You act like a gossip blogger. If Nigeria wanted you, they will have shipped you in Ghana must go same night you arrived.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Sctests: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.

He saved those Nigerian soldiers' lives. By now, some of those soldiers would have been killed by Russian, Nigerien, Malian, and Guinean bombs and bullets.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Christistruth00: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Majesty7:

That's Obidient's Messiah you are calling out with your full chest. Don't you know that Oxford university are fraudsters for accusing him? Don't you know that; "lord David" was doing Oxford a great favor by claiming to lecture there? David and Obi are the best thing ever to Obidients. Don't let them come for you. grin grin grin

Only Jesus Christ is the Messiah

David Hundeyin is a Confirmed Fraud
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Sctests: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pakute:
I hate this idiot. His clout chasing is nauseting.

Go and kill him.

I am sure any day Hundeyin starts insulting Igbos and Biafra. You will love him to bits and proclaim him greater than oduduwa, just like Reno who is now your new lord and personal saviour. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Shikini: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pls ooo ... Ghana president
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Litmus: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
juman:
Asylum in Ghana.
He is suffering from madness.
Nobody is after him. Except his ghost.

Lol, imagine. Asylum in Ghana?? The ridiculousness of the whole thing is ridiculous. Well, at least the guy is more aware of the world than the average Nigerian. He knows that the West is well informed on Nigeria and not going to grant him Asylum informed by his delusions. He knows Ghana is the only places he could go that would indulge his publicity seeking ass so long as it concerns Nigeria and affords that nation the opportunity to play to the world gallery.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by simfrost90210: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Hmmmmm
Speaking about blood on druggie's head, it's overblown to imagine how many pints of human blood the druggie is carrying... I don't want to divert to the End-Sars own! Human life means absolutely nothing to Mr Thief-nubu!!!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Hmmmmm
Speaking about blood on druggie's head, it's overblown to imagine how many points of human blood the druggie is carrying... I don't want to divert to the End-Sars own! Human life means absolutely nothing to Mr Thief-nubu!!!

Of course. One of his supporters just confirmed it:

Tareq1105:

No problem.

His blood would not be the first. If you think your profession is to destroy the image of your country and individuals you don't like, then whatever you get is what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by xtivin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
Why him sef no off mic?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by simfrost90210: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tareq1105:

No problem.

His blood would not be the first. If you think your profession is to destroy the image of your country and individuals you don't like, then whatever you get is what you deserve.

Did you just say, No Problem?🙄🧐😒
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
kentokay71:
Idiot like him will start writting rubbish now ,attention seeker,

Your USELESS father is an IDIOT grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by simfrost90210: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Of course. One of his supporters just confirmed it:

Wow....... That's so sad!
I don't even know what that's about!
No problem if someone is taken out for standing for the truth and speaking against it? What sort of society have we destructively built over the decades that we call Nigeria?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by PaellaPaella: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Realist777:

The motherfucker should be arrested asap!

You go wail tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.