Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (45630 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's commendable how the Government is proactive on this issue. They don't want a repeat of End Sars.

You and who will do any protest in this country?...

This is strictly Yoruba affair..
do your protest in oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

As in! I have never seen where they broke someone's neck to fit into a coffin. The guy is not even up to 6ft. So who is he taller than, that they couldn't get him a befitting coffin? Yet they had money to plaster the grave like soakaway in less than a week.

All his loved ones failed him by outsourcing his last moments and burial to every dick and harry.

This is one place it is good for a woman to open eye. You can't hijack my husband's corpse and subject him to such when I am alive. I will na be posting on IG story? Olopa mako everybody.

Funny thing is, a corpse will be stiff and it will be nearly impossible to bend the neck in that manner. My take is Mohbad was in some sort of deep coma and was inhumanly buried alive. If not, why the rush to bury a non-muslim boy within 24 hours? WHY?

3 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by MemoriesAndMe: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?

Then they will become more famous and the haters will be humiliated. Getting to the root of the matter comes first.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Makunahatata: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
maasoap:

Thank you. What are they going to find out? Most likely, nothing that can be linked to anyone
most likely nothing but even if there's something, it's definitely not the way most Nigerians are writing the story in their head... They are doing like they have it all figured already,doing unnecessary crucification, it is here in Nigeria you will make an hour speech and they will take the first 20 seconds to judge the whole story..

3 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Wizuman: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
iwaeda:

They should allow the boy to rest. embarassed

Let d law take it's course
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pocohantas(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:

The speed at which they used in burying him raised eyebrows to the point that Nigerians on social media started accusing his dad of having a hand in his death.

Let the autopsy be done, then after knowing the true cause of his death, a more honourable burial can take place. And all the rumors flying left and right can end.

I wonder what his family was doing when those thugs hijacked his corpse. Ahnahn! Why were they so wicked to that boy even in death? And they plastered the graved in days. It is never done that way na.

Omoluabi16:
Really unheard of. Na one gist I read like that.
But his immediate family did not do well. A non Muslim, A married man with a child just buried in that manner. E reach to vex. There's certainly an ulterior motive behind that quick shoddy burial.

I thought he was a muslim until I saw the coffin. Too shoddy with his closest family members not in sight. Sad!!
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by UptownVibes(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
maasoap:

No na una dey cry for justice? Or, you want justice without evidence of wrong doing?
Them dey see Justice for Nigeria? They just want to act movie with the whole thing.. Very soon the noise will die down.. Next election, naira Marley will contest and win house of rep. Blike una never sabi Nigeria. Na who die loose my nigga
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

As in! I have never seen where they broke someone's neck to fit into a coffin. The guy is not even up to 6ft. So who is he taller than that they couldn't get him a befitting coffin? Yet they had money to plaster the grave like soakaway in less than a week.

All his loved ones failed him by outsourcing his last moments and burial to every dick and harry.

This is one place it is good for a woman to open eye. You can't hijack my husband's corpse and subject him to such when I am alive. I will na be posting on IG story? Olopa mako everybody.

The wife is just 24 years and inexperienced

4 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by complexstuffs(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:

NairaMarly and SamLarry are innocent until proven guilty by a court
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by adecz: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
It was strange the way they just
hurriedly buried ⚰️him, the way you'll
just bury a beloved family dog 🐕 ❗️❗️❗️
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by complexstuffs(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
seeker121:
Great one that Mohbad dad deserves the award of "the most useless father ever liveth".I just have this feeling he is an accomplice in this whole stuff.

You expect the father to lie just to fit into your social media narrative?
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by complexstuffs(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
DestinyNigga:

The only thing that will make him rest is when his killer is brought to book. Till then, we will continue to fight..

How are you sure he was killed. He could have died of other causes
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by highchief1: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
I can bet 1b if I have it that dude died of family problem.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by complexstuffs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
adefitim:
Naira Marley and SamLarry hearts for don Dey do gbigbigbi now

Why... Social media rants can not be used to convict someone or murder
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Bulletproofgt: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's commendable how the Government is proactive on this issue. They don't want a repeat of End Sars.

Which Proactive. Is it Not Thugs Associated with Apc that are being pointed at in his death? They know wat they are doing
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by OriOko88(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Police should then proceed to arrest those who bought the coffin and hurriedly buried him breaking his neck In most dehumanizing manner embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by GambaOsaka: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:

Right now. What evidences show that they are responsible ? The fact that is the guy is a substance abuser doesn’t help matters. I hope they catch the killer if it’s not unintended suicide.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by olaadenigeria(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
quote author=meum post=125932801]See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.[/quote]
As if we begin what you insinuate you will come out instead of watching it via the TV.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by olaadenigeria(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok

quote author=meum post=125932801]See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.[/quote]
As if we begin what you insinuate you will come out instead of watching it via the TV.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by doneback04: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheDemola:
The body of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has been exhumed for autopsy.

Lagos State Police spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, disclosed the development via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

The Lagos Police image maker wrote:

I don't believe this blogger online,since the death of this guy's several bloggers is bringing up different things online, the guy has be buried and all this talk and pictures are fake

SP Benjamin Hundeyin

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7845075/mohbads-death-lagos-police-constitutes
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by doneback04: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheDemola:
The body of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has been exhumed for autopsy.

Lagos State Police spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, disclosed the development via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

I don't believe this blogger online,since the death of this guy's several bloggers is bringing up different things online, the guy has be buried and all this talk and pictures are fake

SP Benjamin Hundeyin

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7845075/mohbads-death-lagos-police-constitutes

Lie lie eveythwhere fake picture the guy has be buried and the king in his community said you can remove someone you have buried
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheDemola:

SP Benjamin Hundeyin

we should ask who gave permission for the body to be burial under such shoddy situation in the first place.

I personally don't trust the police and whoever is going to conduct that autopsy.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ViceGovernor: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Nothing ominous there. It's done everywhere for post mortem purposes if autopsy wasn't carried out .

Personally I think if they failed to carry out an autopsy before laying him to rest then they should just let him be.

I'm curious tho. Would the results of the autopsy not be affected by the deterioration of the corpse?
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by naija4life247: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:

There is no evidence that points to them. Lazy youths on the internet are just rambling. This however does not remove the fact that Naira Marley is a society epidemic that should be curtailed
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by juman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ayinde Bakare was killed by abioro, but it was not investigated.
Bakare family said that.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Nazgul: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:
I wonder what his family was doing when those thugs hijacked his corpse. Ahnahn! Why were they so wicked to that boy even in death? And they plastered the graved in days. It is never done that way na.
It's almost like the family weren't concerned. Because I learnt that it was the father who gave the green light for his burial. (Without a father's consent, a burial can't hold.)

And to me, he's dad was of the opinion that since mohbad is dead, they should just bury him and move on. What has happened has happened.

pocohantas:

I thought he was a muslim until I saw the coffin. Too shoddy with his closest family members not in sight. Sad!!
I saw the video on Twitter. Aside ikorodu youths, there was no presence of any notable figure in the music industry. It was so sad.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by cephas10: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:

Nobody said naira marley or Samlarry killed him directly, nobody knows that, even autopsy would not link that. What we are saying is they both frustrated, tormented, tortured and drove this boy to that point of breakdown and depression, thereby making him vulnerable to anyone that wants to kill him...he was a walking dead, its was only a matter of time. They may not have a hand in it directly but they surely have a hand indirectly in his death.

2 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by HardMirror(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?. naija4life247. MemoriesAndMe:
it does not absolve them for the way they oppressed him when he was alive. For mohbad to have petitioned the police trust me he had good reasons. You think it is easy to take men like Sam larry to the police if you do not have a good case?

And as expected the police did nothing until now. So there is nothing like sam larry or naira being innocent. They may not have killed him but they must go to jail for oppressing him so much

3 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pandax: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nokio2:
At least he will now have a decent coffin

And they will straighten his neck afterward. I do not know who he was, but he needs to rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.