Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (45662 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

Every knows u. Wicked old witch.

No man will come your way for marriage. And God is making sure of that. 9 years and counting.

If you were so close to God, you should have asked him to bless your family. How many years has the generational poverty lasted?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Lexiskillz09: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

If you were so close to God, you should have asked him to bless your family. How many years has the generational poverty lasted?? grin grin

At least God is making sure u are miserably alone. That's enough
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by stasius: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

As in! I have never seen where they broke someone's neck to fit into a coffin. The guy is not even up to 6ft. So who is he taller than that they couldn't get him a befitting coffin? Yet they had money to plaster the grave like soakaway in less than a week.

All his loved ones failed him by outsourcing his last moments and burial to every dick and harry.

This is one place it is good for a woman to open eye. You can't hijack my husband's corpse and subject him to such when I am alive. I will na be posting on IG story? Olopa mako everybody.

The coffin was used for murder.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by juman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
rapheal5:
Do you mean same Abioro that cheated King sunny Ade in record deals back in the days?

Yeah.
He was a rogue, like many other label owners.
He and many others like him, tried many ways to destroy their artists.
They always tried dismantling their artists team telling their boys to leave them.
And many other ways.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Woodshot: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Imagine. Why was he even hurriedly buried? So those guys will now start analysing a swollen and already decomposing body? Doctors una dey try!

Most times, burial happens before autopsy can be conducted. Not just a few days as in the case of Imole but months long with soft tissues decomposed, teeth visibly pulling away from its socket and the entire body in an advance stage of decomposition. Alternatively, virtopsy maybe conducted with no body penetration (it's a CT scan).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Simeonjoe1: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
UptownVibes:
Very good.. But that boy suffer sha,even in death. From bending his head to fit into the small coffin, to exhuming his body again.. Now lab go continue tear his body. Na wah o. This life na wah!

No sufferness anywhere. Yeah before death he suffered but after his death your brain is the one suffering you concerning this issue
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Flame333: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Makunahatata:
May God bless his soul ..... Atleast everybody go rest when result is out and not the fake fake stories bastard bloggers and emotional Nigerians dey post about for views and clout

That autopsy will reveal that the syringe given to him at the hospital was what led to his death..

Mohbad did posted that he was being treated as an hypertension patient when he was alive and that nurse or hospital may not have the record of his health before administering the drug on him. Situations like this is death straight.. I've come across it several times at the hospital.. I know of some one who had malaria and was also diabetic, when she was taken to the hospital, a nurse quickly administer a syringe on her without knowing her diabetic condition, that was how she died straight..

However, Mohbad was a victim of frustration from Marlian..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Absuchat(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Decentdave:
Hit the like button for Justice for Mobad
Of course they are innocent
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by UptownVibes(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

No sufferness anywhere. Yeah before death he suffered but after his death your brain is the one suffering you concerning this issue
Your brain,right? Bomb dey ur head dia. Bomboklack undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Chummynoni(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
maasoap:

And autopsy can also find them guilty of that? Lol
that is the problem 😞
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by haphizz57(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?
Nigerians ll say they bribe
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by haphizz57(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
UptownVibes:
Very good.. But that boy suffer sha,even in death. From bending his head to fit into the small coffin, to exhuming his body again.. Now lab go continue tear his body. Na wah o. This life na wah!
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by komzy589(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Roboto11:
Result would be drug misadventure.

The Nigerian Youths would disagree, insult the Police Force, the pathologists, Tinubu and Nigeria in general.

Wait and see.
I was the first to say this since day one.
Those videos proved he was assaulted by the alleged Naira, but I don’t think they kill him.
I mean look at that guy! He’s not a saint o.
My best guess is drugs and I think he OD’d.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Felix6: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
So you need all of the listed before you can act right and protect your child? Interesting

Kayperry is this you in another garment?
Look, the supposed father I have seen in videos looked so uninformed. I could literally excuse his ignorance by day, night and logic. Look at his countenance in naira marley presence. Man was completely drenched in ignorance. He is really ill equipped in many respects. No thanks to filial generational background. The only person who would have broken the jinx through seeing his little son to a good school has just been cut short. It's very unfortunate and I will still excuse that man twice on a Sunday.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Kukutente23: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?
Lailai
We will nor take it
They will do that investigation again
After all the protests, breaking news, tears, revelation, testimonies, show of love for real and by force
I want to see the police that will say those two thieves that should be nailed at both sides of Mohbad are innocent

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by rapheal5(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
juman:

Yeah.
He was a rogue, like many other label owners.
He and many others like him, tried many ways to destroy their artists.
They always tried dismantling their artists team telling their boys to leave them.
And many other ways.
Them nairamarley role model
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by sudeba(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Autopsy! Another butchering, this guy knew no peace all throughout his lifetime. Only God know where is soul lies right now. Just dey do good in this cruel world. No rest for anybody.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by famology(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Oh you are very much mistaken sir.
I'm pained by the demise of Imole like most people.

But I think the dead and buried should be left in peace.

But if an investigation would reveal the true cause of death it is welcome.
An I do hope that marley is exposed...never liked that cockroach-face niqqa anyway

Atleast let's know what killed the young man. The circumstances surrounding his demise is suspicious. I personally don't think Naira Marley killed him though.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ylaa(f): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Is it HBP, early menopause or the normal menopause, ceased menstrual cycle, arthritis, glaucoma, Cancer, prostate, general body weakness, infection that has defied all cure? Never mind, come to Healing garden 🪴🏡...........
We treat all diseases with fresh vegetables, fruits and organic oils
No side effects
God is the healer........
Our contact is: gardenrev22@gmail.com

TemplarLandry:
It's commendable how the Government is proactive on this issue. They don't want a repeat of End Sars.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Simeonjoe1: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
UptownVibes:
Your brain,right? Bomb dey ur head dia. Bomboklack undecided
Lol all jokes

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by redirect(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
all this drama is wasting of time
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ComeToJesus: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Personally I think if they failed to carry out an autopsy before laying him to rest then they should just let him be.

I'm curious tho. Would the results of the autopsy not be affected by the deterioration of the corpse?

Brotherly, science has gone nuclear. There are certain categories of decomposition a body has to go through. This one is still at a very early stage. The cause of death is still 100 traceable.

In certain climes, dem no born you make you bury someone without autopsy.

Even in this yeye Lagos so, there is the Coroner's law that backs up inquests after death. But has the government ever been serious? Na..

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by obaidan: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
redirect:
all this drama is wasting of time
loool...so what do u want.. make we just behead Sam Larry abi make we just bury am alive grin i prefer the second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by delpee(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
meum:
See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.

On point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.