Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (45555 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by maureensylvia(f): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
If his body has not decomposed, then he was buried while in coma.

There were fresh blood on the grave
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by mordred44: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Let there be light
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

The papa no be better person, a true definition of enemies within. We have to give it to Portable. Nigeria doesn't need calm and responsible people on issues like this. If na Portable, he would have constituted so much nuisance on cyberspace until all of us put mouth. I have watched many videos of Mohbad. He was too calm to have been a marlian. He didn't have their mannerism at all.
For this,I respect "are you mad or something" crooner o grin cheesy . Now I understand Portable grin . Another question I've been asking myself wetin carry Mohbad go join Marlian? His song, demeanor , his voice everything is different cry This thing pain me o cry
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Skypeak: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lessons to learn. Life is very deep. Let Be careful and live a life that pleases God and not men. From dusk we came to dust we return.
Life is far more than what we see. Let justice prevail. So help us God.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by midehi2(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
I swear if i be Naira marley i go use police pack plenty people.. people wey go do jail term go plenty gan.. what nonsense
Go to IG and say this, aswear if you won't be declared wanted, just go caption this your nonsense there tongue
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Felix6: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?
Nothing has suggested them been guilty either.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Onuh211(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
At the end of it all, dem gonna tell us he died from drug overdose, no be Nigeria again??....na CABALS dey run things for 9ja
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Damn.

People that do autopsies are trying oo.
How they cope with a decaying body?

Mohbad at least you'll be laid in a better manner.

Sun re ooo!!!
That guy's corpse is still fresh bro, I guess they buried that nigga alive.

His father needs to be question too, seems like he succumbed to pressure from the other end.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Felix6: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
PleaseI would love you guys to investigate MOHBAD's father educational background, social exposure; his knowledge on modern forensics etc. And then get back to this forum to master bate.
Persephone1:
Nah serious household enemy cry You see that mentality that when a child becomes successful it is the mother that will enjoy it most should be eradicated, it has mislead fathers into doing all sort. Not that the mother is entirely innocent self,that one talk say them dey run up and down save the boy. She come dey shout aye and orun after the boy die, shout wey she no shout before. I just dey vex .

For this,I respect "are you mad or something" crooner o grin cheesy . Now I understand Portable grin . Another question I've been asking myself wetin carry Mohbad go join Marlian? His song, demeanor , his voice everything is different cry This thing pain me o cry
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Elitefosa: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
meum:
See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.

Just the meaningful comment I was looking for
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Felix6:
PleaseI would love you guys to investigate MOHBAD's father educational background, social exposure; his knowledge on modern forensics etc. And then get back to this forum to master bate.
So you need all of the listed before you can act right and protect your child? Interesting

Kayperry is this you in another garment?
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by herrostar: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good one, a closed mount is a closed destiny. On the latest info.OBO is right now in town. https://fb.watch/nc4jUOvv8F/
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Agromuda(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why don't you think that your husband will never allow you to be buried in that manner. Must your husband die before you? Ha! Obirin?
lipsrsealed

pocohantas:

As in! I have never seen where they broke someone's neck to fit into a coffin. The guy is not even up to 6ft. So who is he taller than that they couldn't get him a befitting coffin? Yet they had money to plaster the grave like soakaway in less than a week.

All his loved ones failed him by outsourcing his last moments and burial to every dick and harry.

This is one place it is good for a woman to open eye. You can't hijack my husband's corpse and subject him to such when I am alive. I will na be posting on IG story? Olopa mako everybody.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by goodman5(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omo this guy don suffer, wetin be this
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Unrated900(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Their music starts blowing
And he claimed more fans than Rihanna

quote author=Ramon92 post=125932764]What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?
[/quote]
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Lexiskillz09: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Use the senses God gave you. The subject is a man. This should ne commom sense really.

Every knows u. Wicked old witch.

No man will come your way for marriage. And God is making sure of that. 9 years and counting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.