Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (45582 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Baatunde(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
I sincerely hope people would calm down and not let emotion override our sense of justice as enshrined in the principle of innocent until proven guilty. It seems people have not learnt any lessons from being caught up in the subterfuge of the Mmesoma case and are swift in jumping into conclusion on this issue also without facts. I am not here to castigate or defend anybody but just to appeal for caution as we need facts and not hearsay or intuition. The fact that two people do not get along does not automatically imply that the death of one is orchestrated by the other.... na my own I talk o!
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Mozegee: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
I have prayed and ask God to give this guy breath. God there is nothing impossible for you to do
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by kayperry: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

How definitely ain't leaving me for your mum.
[i]How many rounds can she go? ;[/i]D
So, sadly you are wrong.

vindi ........ undecided undecided undecided

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by chidiokay: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

How definitely ain't leaving me for your mum. How many rounds can she go? grin
So, sadly you are wrong.

lobatan
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Dinieoj(f): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
meum:
See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.
Politicians knows this, reason they plant people to start religious and ethnic war to divide people amongst themselves so they can conquer the general public.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

Marry make we see na grin grin grin

Getting worn out each day. Keep hoping

Prosper first. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

I don prosper already.

U on the other hand, the door of marriage is closed for life

You no fit ever prosper. Snap your enviroment make I see? 100k if e fine. grin
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by opeaskey(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pls what are the consequences?Just asking.
ViceGovernor:
This is ridiculous.
They should let the dead rest.

It is a terribly bad omen to dig out a body you've given to the ground already
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

I no snap. Ibeg where evening newspaper wan see 100k
Old cargo

Lol. You must think I am your mother.
I will see 100k from the job I spend my time on while you obsess over my marital status. In fact, as I am dragging your family, I was on my system making money.

I never expected any evidence. You can't give what you don't have. You are just another dogbreeding-44inchesTV selling-Tinubu-urchin.

Àbeg getaut. Omo al.... 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Xandelle: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Damn.

People that do autopsies are trying oo.
How they cope with a decaying body?

Mohbad at least you'll be laid in a better manner.

Sun re ooo!!!

Bodies decay much slower in the ground than at the surface.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Abbey24(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Justice for MOHBAD the way his father is going about the whole thing is fishy
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ViceGovernor: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
opeaskey:
Pls what are the consequences?Just asking.
In where I'm from once a body is buried they don't exhume it for whatever reason.

I know a very wealthy and influential man who died during covid 19 and he was buried like a pauper...the number 3 citizen of my state buried in mass grave....the family was furious and some wanted him to get proper sending off but the elders of the family told them the implication of exhuming his corpse and they perished the Idea.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by OTTIDOO(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yeah, absolutely
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Snapdrag0n: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Anatomy students will start rejoicing as autopsy becomes popular. Meaning more money
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ghettochild(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
ViceGovernor:
This is ridiculous.
They should let the dead rest.

It is a terribly bad omen to dig out a body you've given to the ground already
For which town e b bad omen??

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by hakeem4(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Melonsmasher:
In this country can they actually carry out an authopsy on a decomposing body
yes they can
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by FuckTheMod: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ramon92:
What if the investigations show Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent?
They can never be innocent.
They are connected to his death DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Just less than three months ago, he still filled a petition against them.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by FuckTheMod: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
seeker121:
Great one that Mohbad dad deserves the award of "the most useless father ever liveth".I just have this feeling he is an accomplice in this whole stuff.
The USELESS mama worse.
You abandone pikin for 15 just because u no gree settle with your husband.
VERY USELESS, WICKED AND IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by meum: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
olaadenigeria:
Ok

quote author=meum post=125932801]See the power we all have as a people? If only we could use the same energy to demand for better infrastructures from our thieving politicians, then the generation after us would have been proud of us.
As if we begin what you insinuate you will come out instead of watching it via the TV.
Oga be sincere about it & I will be there LIVE.
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by ViceGovernor: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
ghettochild:

For which town e b bad omen??
Middle belt
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by enemyofprogress: 2:48am On Sep 22, 2023
With this singular action by the police, they have wasted all our Rest In Peace on him
Re: Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins by Entprys(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
They should please guard his skull very well,...i know why i dey shout am.
Ya mouth no go kee yu dis man.
Yu bi awusa abi na fulani ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures / "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.