Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Share Your Friendzone Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friendzone Experience (13334 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be So Mean. Just Look At This Heart Breaking Friendzone Message / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
have you been friendzoned by a guy or a lady? How did you make him or her notice you, how did you escape friendzone, no bashing please, i really need to learn from your experiences

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
....have yu been friendzoned?.

...or yu bout to friendzone a guy.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
I didnt see the need for this thread though undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Emac34: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
gat no time for that...
u playing sh!t i kick u out cool
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

....have yu been friendzoned?.

...or yu bout to friendzone a guy.
scary I've friendzoned many guys especially the ones I met in school now this is the first guy who friendzoned me, and I'm very surprised, what he did makes me like him the more, to see a guy who's not interested in asking me out is like seeing a unicorn

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
I will be back..
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Berlynn:
I didnt see the need for this thread though undecided
Inugo maka Amadioha B4?? You've been saying this on many threads 2day,,,,... Are you on your period?? Should I come home??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
I will be back..
I've been fighting the urge to create this thread since but now that I have overcome the fear i need answers how do you escape friendzone tell me Asap
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
scary I've friendzone many guys especially the ones I met in school now this is the first guy who friendzoned me, and I'm very surprised, what he did makes me like him the more, to see a guy who's not interested in asking me out is like seeing a unicorn

..Seems karma is in play...

.here....ya a fine gal oh!...
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ibietela2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
have you been friendzoned by a guy or a lady? How did you make him or her notice you, how did you escape friendzone, no bashing please, i really need to learn from your experiences

Woooow
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by EmperorShizzy: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
she was my class mate and we remain friend till now cool without including any intimacy

Hope you're satisfied now op
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

..Seems karma is in play...

.here....ya a fine gal oh!...
karma? Or maybe this handsome clean guy is gay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
EmperorShizzy:
she was my class mate and we remain friend till now cool without including any intimacy

Hope you're satisfied now op
so she never escaped friendzone or maybe she is the one who friendzoned you
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
I was the one who friendzoned myself until I received divine slap to claim what is mine.

I thought I was not good enough for her.

Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Laveda(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Berlynn:
I didnt don't see the need for this thread though undecided

undecided Not like the ones you create are better.

smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:
I was the one who friendzoned myself until I received divine slap to claim what is mine.

I thought I was not good enough for her.

Thank God.
what did you do, i can't slap myself
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by CyberGypsy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have never been friend zone by a girl before .. I repeat 'I HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDZONED BY A GIRL ..

here is the secret, if you have a crush on her ,
1. don't let it be obvious pretend as if you don't like her .. but talk to her nicely
2. don't ask for her number on first approach
3. don't be Mr. cute .. be your fucking self ..(appearance matter though)
4.be strict and mean whatever you say ..
5. don't repeat your words.

the problem with guy is that they don't know that first impression matters .. I repeat - first impression matters ..

so if you don't want a friend zone palava try as much as possible to do this things

how I wish I had a blog. I'd shared you things ..
I might create a thread cause if this gan . no girl , I repeat no girl , must escape this year grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
I've been fighting the urge to create this thread since but now that I have overcome the fear i need answers how do you escape friendzone tell me Asap
Babe, I no knw o... I 'ont think I have been friendzoned b4.. Once i realize you wanna do that, I go cold turkey on ya..
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I have never been friend zone by a girl before .. I repeat 'I HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDZONED BY A GIRL ..

here is the secret, if you have a crush on her ,
1. don't let it be obvious pretend as if you don't like her .. but talk to her nicely
2. don't ask for her number on first approach
3. don't be Mr. cute .. be your fucking self ..(appearance matter though)
4.be strict and mean whatever you say ..
5. don't repeat your words.

the problem with guy is that they don't know that first impression matters .. I repeat - first impression matters ..

so if you don't want a friend zone palava try as much as possible to do this things

how I wish I had a blog. I'd shared you things ..
I might create a thread cause if this gan . no girl , I repeat no girl , must escape this year grin
what you highlighted above is not necessarily what it takes, I'm all about that and i ended up in friendzone
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
Babe, I no knw o... I 'ont think I have been friendzoned b4.. Once i realize you wanna do that, I go cold turkey on ya..
in other words you don't friendzone girls but they friendzone you
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Laveda:

undecided Not like the ones you create are better.
smiley
EASY nah
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by CyberGypsy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
what you highlighted above is not necessarily what it takes, I'm all about that and i ended up in friendzone
truly it not what it takes , but how you avoid it .
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
in other words you don't friendzone girls but they friendzone you
nah.. More lyk I havn't "intentionally" friendzoned any1 b4 and never been friendzoned.. I lyk people to be clear on whether they want a simple friendship with me or more...
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Laveda(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
EASY nah
smiley

The truth nau..
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
we are different .. BTW you got and f attached to your moniker , I got an m .. we live in different worlds . roll along ..
ok thats true
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ayobase(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
what did you do, i can't slap myself

We are married now.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
nah.. More lyk I havn't "intentionally" friendzoned any1 b4 and never been friendzoned.. I lyk people to be clear on whether they want a simple friendship with me or more...
hmm sometimes i find it hard to understand you
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Friend zone is the outcome of unrequited love/ feelings. Everyone has the right to feel or love so don't be offended when your feelings aren't returned.

Accept this fact: we cant love all those who love us.

Move on and never think less of yourselfsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

We are married now.
grin marriage scary scary scary
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yeah... Once, but I dug my way out.. We had sex, I pissed her off, we quarreled.. We just made up this evening after a whole year quarreling..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
scary I've friendzoned many guys especially the ones I met in school now this is the first guy who friendzoned me, and I'm very surprised, what he did makes me like him the more, to see a guy who's not interested in asking me out is like seeing a unicorn
Why didn't you include this in the thread...the original thread looks too skeletal and free bodied to ganer the comments it supposed to??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alondra:
Friend zone is the outcome of unrequited love/ feelings. Everyone has the right to feel or love so don't be offended when your feelings aren't returned.

Accept this fact: we cant love all those who love us.

Move on and never think less of yourselfsmiley
the reason why i haven't been in many relationships is the bolded, but heres someone i really like and I'll never think less of myself for any reason but i dont really want to move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? / Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos ) / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.