Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.3 (true Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.3 (true Story) (7617 Views)

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.2 (life Story) / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt1 (true Story) / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.3 (true Story) by Psalmistproject: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Me and Amaka Pt.3

So I started caressing amakas body gently and boom!!!!! She woke up. I simply withdraw my hand and laid on my back facing up and expecting her to throw the JAMB question ("What are you tryna do?"wink And I will simply say, "get up and go inside!"

But umunnem na umunnam, Amaka did the opposite. She simply rolled over and climbed on top of me 🤷

Na so hulk Hogan allow Shawn Michaels to win the wrestling. We digger am out passionately that night.

Frequent nights she came to the sitting to share sweet moments with me.

Eventually it was 25th December so we all travelled to my home town. We couldn't mingle much in the village as she's always busy cooking, cleaning or washing or making market runs for food stuffs.

January I went back to Lagos.

After 6 months, on a Sunday afternoon, after I have rededicated my life to Christ and serving diligently. Infact that Sunday I led a powerful session of praise and worship in church. So after enjoying Sunday rice and trying to take a nap my mom's phone rang....grin! Grin!....

It was my cousin brother. She asked if I was close by, my mom affirmed. My mom called me to come and answer the call. Immediately she said it's my uncle my mind flew to the high heavens. Oh my God! What could be the problem?!"

So I took the call:

"Hello cousin!" Good afternoon! Long time sir!"

Cousin: "I.k I want to ask you a question and I want the truth. Did you do anything with Amaka?"

Me: (fainted)

To be continued.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can 18 Years Old Girl Married A 45 Year Old Man? / Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / Checkout What 2 Guys And A Girl Were Spotted Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.