Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.2 (life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.2 (life Story) (2363 Views)

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.3 (true Story) / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt1 (true Story) / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.2 (life Story) by Psalmistproject: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Me and Amaka Pt 2.

So my cousin travelled leaving me and two lucky babes behind.🙆

The day they left we went out for normal business runs. Me and Amaka was working perfectly well. I was doing more of lifting heavy stuffs and doing cutting of materials. The business was a building material business. We enjoyed each other's company.

It was 6:00pm we have to shut down. It takes more than one hour to finish packing things inside and concluding account balancing. So by 7pm we are ready to head back home. The other girl closed earlier so she can go home and attend to my cousin's son. Me and Amaka took public transport to head back home.

We arrived home around 8pm. I have to go power the Gen as the man of the house. We took to showers. Amaka used the main bathroom I used the spare bathroom.

So we were fully washed. I was served food immediately like a king. The other girl too was into me but I liked amaka berra 😜.

So we had dinner. After clearing the dining we sat at the sitting room for movies. We were not really watching the movie but was busy discussing one funny gist to another.

Weww! The power generator ran out of gas and shut down. Oh! Ok!

I was expecting the girls to go to their room but nah, they still stayed in the sitting room with me.

I decided not to bore the moment. I raised discussions and they were so lively and impressive and very interested in more gists I have. We chatted for a while and I simply laid on the rug and never knew when I dozed off.

Waking in the middle of the night I was shocked to see the two girls lying beside me. Hmmm....

I tot to My self ah ah! Why are they here?" Abi they want to know if I'm truly a man or what?" So I decided to do something funny.

I decided I'm going to rub my hand on amakas body, if she wakes up and protest, I will order her to quickly go to her room and remind her I'm a man and she can't just come and sleep beside me." This I thought will make her not to make jest of me that I'm not a man.
T.b.c

(1) (Reply)

These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly / Abstinence, Does It Exist? / Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.