Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women (55545 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ernesco0816517(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Those guys who were knacking this girls, πŸ€”
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Gadafii: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Isn't it laughable that IPOB cannibals who eat humans are talking about backward mentality
hello skull miner and loud mouth afoonjaah, I am not ipob
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by FireUpNow(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
sageb:

The people are so funny πŸ˜‚
Over funny dey do dem ooo!!
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Blackdisciple(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
He should decline such barbaric offer they want to finish him kpatakpata
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
talented321:
But it's only north that produces beggers in every part of nigeria..

It's 1000 times better to be a beggar than be an IPOB cannibal who eat humans.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by LordIsaac(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is one of the topics that makes me rejoice over Nairaland. Going through the front page alone, I’m almost dying with laughterβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jennieee4:
Hmm
When last did I see Angle? But on this DP smiley
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gadafii:
hello skull miner and loud mouth afoonjaah, I am not ipob

It is not surprising that IPOB cannibals are denying their evil region, but what mumu cannibals fail to understand is that cannibalism and senselessness oozes out of their bodies like SHEET

Only a DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal will assume everyone online is a Southerner.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Blackdisciple:
He should decline such barbaric offer they want to finish him kpatakpata

Coming from IPOB cannibals who eat humans.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Khastro(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/kano-commercial-tricycle-rider-who-returned-missing-n15m-to-owner-offered-four-women-to-marry-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Kano%20commercial%20tricycle%20rider%20who%20returned%20missing%20N15m%20to%20owner,the%20money%20in%20his%20tricycle.
He would need that 15m to take Care of them.
Great character, but the reward? Looks like a white elephant
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by riczy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reward him with a govt job dt needs no cert if he doesn't have one n nt more heartache and hypoxia (Wives)
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Bravepenis: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
The guy just hit honeypot grin
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by talented321: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
I'm not an igbo man, but the least igbo man is better than you guys.. Marrying four wives in an achievement, spits
complexstuffs:

It's 1000 times better to be a beggar than be an IPOB cannibal who eat humans.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ibechris(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop confusing your sisters with northern women

Most northern women especially those from the k states are economic liabilities.

Many of them live in purdah
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Pacesetter123(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Not even one but four? What kind of wickedness is that?
Please they should allow him enjoy his reward in peace. Imagine using women as a reward for honesty.

Backward mentality
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Coming from IPOB cannibals who eat humans.

Lolzzz me IPOB Kee, na J town dude I be oo
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by EdiskyHarry: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Had it been this guy took this money to the police, trust me the police would have shot him dead and labelled him a criminal. Share the money in the station.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by eteba(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
The North with disgraceful retarded mentality....they'll then give birth to 32 children and release them into the streets as almajiris, and the circle continues.

North! *spits*
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Uncletony(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hope they're all virgins?! If not Mohammed won't be happy!
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Osobi32(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wickedness in high places
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
That is good, Men need to marry more women to reduce unmarried women in the society!
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
just2endowed:
Wrong bro.
This culture turn religion of marrying many wives was from BC persians that engaged in so much wars, and it's the men that fought these wars. Population of women were always more than men. Traditionally, it was advised men take more than one wives even from some widows that their husband died in wars, so that there won't be much widows and single ladies. Some religions copied this tradition.
Evolutionarily and scientifically, male are more than female during child birth.
Rwanda genocide where millions of male were killed in 1994, is a typical example of how wars were like in BC, and till this day, the female population is more than the male population in Rwanda but it might take more than three centuries before population of male to female will balance.
High five! winkπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by nkwoemeka(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Backward thinking generation, 4 women on earth, 7 virgins in the next life. Tueeee
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by jojothaiv(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
Miracle no dey taya who again?

Sorry for those who are religiously challenged on this thread sha.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Meteng: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
So that he’ll produce like 40 children as usual up there
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by onadana: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
That's one of the things I like about the north. They know how to implement good socioeconomic policies. Imagine if Europe copies them, would any part of Europe still be in poverty?? πŸ™„

So sharing pusszy is socioeconomic policy to you?
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by samuel9000: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Iku pa e

HopeSpencer:
Opportunity I have been looking for since just dropped on this guy's lap just like that. I will collect all the 10 women and still ask for jara ontop
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by NOwazobia: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Getting punished for returning the money 🀣
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Machinegun91(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Foolish people
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by redirect(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
maybe he requires for woman.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by storm001(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Not even one but four? What kind of wickedness is that?
Please they should allow him enjoy his reward in peace. Imagine using women as a reward for honesty.

Backward mentality

My thought exactly.

Why give him women and not money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.