Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women (55579 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by AnietiePictures: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Opportunity I have been looking for since just dropped on this guy's lap just like that. I will collect all the 10 women and still ask for jara ontop

Werey, nothing for u
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by LockDown69(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin liability? You wan add wahala to the young man grin
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Lama70(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Funny people from funny settings with funny ideas in a funny country.

Can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Illegal1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
omoh.........Which kind rough play be dis 1?

4 wives for dis apc goverment.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akaegwu:
Madness. they want to know produce the more beggers. Make una allow this man manage his life in peace.. ONE WIFE IS OK FOR ME HIM

its their own small way of showing him gratitude for being honest

“The boy has shown the good character of our Noble Prophet, Muhammad (SAW). He is indeed trustworthy. That is why we have decided to honour him with these gifts,” Yakasai said.

“There are 10 women for him to select four. Two of them are my daughters.”
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Alliswell248: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Four women on top of tricycle....not even luxurious Bus or Trailer.....

Don't de$troy the guy's life.....
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by chatinent: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dem collect the money give am four problems. Poverty na liability abeg
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Nursepepeye(f): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
ican2020:
May God deliver some Nigerians from stupidity
strong amen
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by jeromestarks: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Muslims like pvssy like their own life.
Small thing, pvssy.
Small thing, pvssy.

Even their heaven is pvssy reward. What is it with malo and pvssies?
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Pascal78: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
This guy is just too young to handle what they are offering him. I just wish he will have good people around that will advise him against this kind of offer.

My advise, please flee.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by FireUpNow(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mad people. Why can't they give him 1 million instead of 4 women
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Careente7(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
I went to a Hausa dominated area in Calabar to buy something. Omo! Wetin I see eh for almost If not every shop; “One pill n your dck will be long;
One pill n you will last for one hour;
One pill to make her scream;”
Omo, I just weak.Different products stacked to the ceiling.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zionmdde:
That's all that makes some of them happy. More women to him

They should also make sure that the over 30 children that will come out should not be pushed out to the streets as either bandits or almajiris

Dey play...

The over 30 kids would be used to vote out any nonsense IIGB0S in future elections because that's how we roll in the north.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by atobs4real(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

They should also make sure that the over 30 children that will come out should not be pushed out to the streets as either bandits or almajiris
Where are the do called wife in the picture?
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Elvis2kay: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
ALAMANJERI KIDS LOADING 🤫
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

The 30 children will await allocation from Niger Delta oil. Asari Dokubo is a mad man
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by arsenal33: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Now they want to give him problems
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Mayeldah(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
4 down, 68 virgins to go

he has started reaping the rewards of marrying 72 virgins grin grin
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akaegwu:
Madness. they want to know produce the more beggers. Make una allow this man manage his life in peace.. ONE WIFE IS OK FOR ME HIM

At least it is better to be honest and beg than to be an IPOB cannibal in Asian jails awaiting execution dates after being convicted of pushing drugs
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by complexstuffs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Not even one but four? What kind of wickedness is that?
Please they should allow him enjoy his reward in peace. Imagine using women as a reward for honesty.

Backward mentality

Coming from IPOB cannibals that eat humans
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by ayo2008: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/kano-commercial-tricycle-rider-who-returned-missing-n15m-to-owner-offered-four-women-to-marry-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Kano%20commercial%20tricycle%20rider%20who%20returned%20missing%20N15m%20to%20owner,the%20money%20in%20his%20tricycle.

See northern mentality

Chai!
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
mohbadliveson:
Alhaji Yakassi said the tricyclist has exhibited the attributes of Prophet Muhammad, hence, the association’s decision to honor him with the gift of the women.
He further disclosed that 2 out of the 10 women to be presented to Salisu are his own biological children.
He said, The boy has shown the good character of our Noble Prophet, Muhammad (SAW). He is indeed trustworthy. That is why we have decided to honour him with these gifts.
“There are 10 women for him to select four. Two of them are my daughters.”
Wow.... wetin man go talk again after that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Anonymous09: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Very badd... How's it possible to make a woman rather women gift... Material things are okk not human being 🤧
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by NFBI: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lama70:
Funny people from funny settings with funny ideas in a funny country.

Can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Funny comment
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Illegal1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
Enough pvssies to bang. cheesy Guy man don hit jackpot cheesy
Enjoy yourself my guy, life is too short .
Nigerians are very honest and kind people. Despite the hardship, someone still returned such an amount of money.
May God bless himabundantly!

omoh.........i no fit make the kind mistake dis man made.

even if dat money nah my pastor own,i no go return am bk
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by oluwaseyi0: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

they defineitely will be

All you think those offering him four 4 wives and the person accepting it has the resources to feed 3 dozen family member?

the almajiri future street is already get ready for the 30 children
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Believe the story at your peril. From 18m it's now 15m. By the way who still carries such amount of money around? Even if the whole problem of Nigeria was on your head, is it to the extent of forgetting that you carried a whooping 18m? They should tell is something we never heard before
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by JuanDeDios: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/kano-commercial-tricycle-rider-who-returned-missing-n15m-to-owner-offered-four-women-to-marry-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Kano%20commercial%20tricycle%20rider%20who%20returned%20missing%20N15m%20to%20owner,the%20money%20in%20his%20tricycle.
Reward - Kano style.
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
kettykings:
The number 4, 4 returning an asset you are given 4 liabilities what a comedy. Congratulations 4some is now official and legal.i love kano

grin grin grin
You must be an economist grin
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by godofuck231: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
What every decent woman desires , a good man with a job
Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by sageb: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

4 women?
E choke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.