Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) (53165 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Go to Naija Delta , it were its rampant
Angelfrost:
I have seen one or two of these mulatto kids of single mothers who threw themselves at Expatriates... Some actually thought they had hit the big leagues.

Like you open your legs and fvck a foreigner raw!

Damn... That is beyond stupidity!
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
wunmi590:

The stupid Chinese man doesn't want to leave his seed here in Nigeria, but he want to leave the woman who went through alot to give birth to the baby...

That Chinese man needs to be brought back to Nigeria and be flogged 100millions times by all the boys in sagamu for doing their sister like that....

The only irredeemably stupid person here is the lady who had raw sex with a foreigner... Like, who does that??! What if he gave her unimaginable diseases?!!

What makes ladies actually think pregnancy is sufficient to trap all men, wealthy or not??! That's some next-level stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by ayokellany: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hate sha wan kill you
Na hate your Igbo mama take feed you till you grow abi why your Igbo head no just gree work

Taylor92:
Yoruba Ronu

Make una go China go fish that guy out

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by themes009(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Send it to tunde ednut

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by DonroxyII: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Yoruba Ronu
Make una go China go fish that guy out
This is Imperialism Loading ... Na so Chinese Wan Use their Chinko Children dey Colonise Yorubaland Small small ....

This Boy is Going to Become Ooni Of China One Day, Mark My Words ...

Thats the Future Chinese President ...

Ori Chinko Yen O Pe, Ihm Head no Correct grin

We shall raise the Kid & Send him to his Ancestral land in China to Become their Life time President & Promote Yoruba Culture in China ...

Oloshi Chinko !

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by bluefilm: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wonders shall never end!

Since when did the Chinese start this kind of game
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hamachi:
Go to Naija Delta , it were its rampant

What a shame...! How much do they sell their futures for??! Smh!

Who doesn't know most, if not all, these expatriates have wives and blissful homes abroad??! Wetin Naija girl get to offer that will make such men abandon their families and lineage for them in this 3rd world nation or carry them with them abroad??!

Many of our youths are incredibly DULL.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by d142475: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
With their small small Preeks? Na wao
bigadler:
Eyaa... Too bad. These chinese construction folks have their eyes on African women and it's mostly for sex. I remember the news about a woman in Akwa Ibom who died while having an orgy with Chinese workers.

I heard some of those workers they bring to work in Africa are even convicts.

Y'all stay safe out there.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by crackhouse(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
This one is looking for meal ticket
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Padipadi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Saw this on yorubaness Instagram page few days ago. I felt no pity for the woman.
Let our women be wise that opening legs anyhow have dire consequences.
Some don't v brain to resist and dig the proof of the man they are involved with. After few plates of shawarma, iphone and jewelries they open leg wide like bucket. No second thought of who am I getting on with?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by twilliamx(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
China made...
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Caleb15(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
The father might be a Nairalander, just saying...
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
bluefilm:
Wonders shall never end!

Since when did the Chinese start this kind of game
if e no result in belle & children how u go know say chinko dey fvck ....

You can't come to Africa without liking "Sex" ...

grin ... Oloshi Chinko Ara Schina!
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by themanderon: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
She should take him to the Chinese embassy.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Entanglement: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
This young lady was impregnated by a Chinese expatriate, and seen somewhere along the Sagamu Abeokuta expressway. According to her, the affair was blissful until it was time for him to go back to his country, he then demanded that she ‘sell’ the baby to him, or else he wouldn’t fend for the baby. She declined to sell the baby and he has decided to cut off mother and child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGsERGNngE

at least the baby preek go long when he grow undecided
There's still hope

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
He might come back, blood is thicker than water

Come back for what exactly??!... Leave his wife and kids abroad to come and claim a love child from an illicit fling with an African??! Come now, are you for real??! grin
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by MS247: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Come back for what exactly??!... Leave his wife and kids abroad to come and claim a love child from an illicit fling with an African??! Come now, are you for real??! grin

No vex... Too much Nollywood movies.. the boy might become a kungfu master or a prince of taichi.. according to Nollywood
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by DonroxyII: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
mannasseh:
make she just apply for the pikin Chinese citizenship. with that their short prick
As the Boy dey Cry, E be like May I Born Ihm Some Slap grin ... I just feel like it aswear ....

That boy too resemble chinko scatter.... Na so Chinko tey enter Yoruba DNA oooo .... grin ...

The Boy will grow to discover why is he different from the rest of kids in the neighborhood na so African Style Profiling & Discrimination go begin ...

Curly hair small penis ... Jesu .....

Make dem carry ihm Go Chinese Embassy & His father must be fished Out ....
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Way4orward: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Same thing Nigerians men do over there.

Make our girls calm down dem no go hear...

Na sweet mouth cause dis one.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Miracle2020: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
When she was opening her legs, did she tell us? Now that she started getting the repercussions for her actions you started disturbing us . Abeg let me rest joo.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Chasito(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Foolish woman, wey shamelessly open leg anyhow, because you see oyibo,( Chinese no be oyibo by the way) grin
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Passionate1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Smile and move on. .D short and small penixx Man doesn't value you. . .
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by LatentEnergy007: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
If you know you want the Lagos red and blue rail line to catch fire, like this post.
Put Ur left hand on your chest, your right hand on your head and close your eyes then shout "My Father My Father restore back unto me the sense I threw away years ago. My head is empty please gimme sense."
Oya begin to pray

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by oyoofong(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
I hate the use of the word "EXPATRIATE" for these guys who are also coming here for hustling, Does this kind of behavior line-up with that description?
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Are you sure no be you give that girl belle, all these Nigerian small boys
Caleb15:
The father might be a Nairalander, just saying...
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Jomonix: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
If you know you want the Lagos red and blue rail line to catch fire, like this post.

Are you talking of real fire or unlimited success.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Hamachi(f): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Over where? With una pot belle and unfit body teuh
Way4orward:
Same thing Nigerians men do over there.

Make our girls calm down dem no go hear...

Na sweet mouth cause dis one.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by VaginaAcademic: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na to just turn am to naija Jackie chan use am act for nollywood but the Chinko no try

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Carot: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Buharism101:
He'll be better of here in Nigeria than China believe me, racism is very high in China, they'll never accept the child as one of theirs.
are there blacks in china

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:

No vex... Too much Nollywood movies.. the boy might become a kungfu master or a prince of taichi.. according to Nollywood
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
why did you 👉👌 🧒
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by CloudTrees(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
sotall:

Are you thinking at all?

A father that could demand that his own baby be SOLD to him doesn't deserve to be in custody of the baby.

That child will never be safe with him

She wasn't ready to give him the baby, so the man opt to buy.
We only buy what is of interest and value to us. It was a desperate attempt to keep his own seed and not go with the lady to China

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by CloudTrees(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jodha:
Why will he ask her to sell her child .... that's ridiculous
She wasn't ready to give him the baby, so the man opt to buy.
We only buy wwhat is of interest and value to us. It was a desperate attempt to keep his own seed and not go with the lady to China

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.