Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ (39413 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by fredpeter(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
article1:
No, she's not foolish. She pleaded with the council of Obas for the sake of her children. Any reasonable woman is expected to do that for the sake of her children, whether she's still with the man or not. Infact, she's a virtuous woman
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by NOwazobia: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
BigYash:
Lol.. This one use full week write textbook,say na clap back .. obj comment injure her badly grin
The thing pain her die.

Imagine writing Teraja for only one sentence Obasanjo issued "She is not my wife".... 🀣
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Father4all: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tinubu sponsored this werey woman to say this rubbish
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
We know scammers like my father.
Now I have exposed my mother.
I should better change my brother's profile name

Malroux:
Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Again I and my mother are the foolish ones. My father is also a thief.

Segzy19:
No wonder.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by IbnB: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Segzy19:
:
We know scammers like my father.
Now I have exposed my mother.
I should better change my brother's profile name

Ok o.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
I and my mother are the foolish one as we dabble into what doesn't concern us... we must be tamed and warned

Segzy19:
Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Segzy19:
:
I and my mother are the foolish one as we dabble into what doesn't concern us... we must be tamed and warned

You are right.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by BOYS2MEN: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
9k now we know
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by ComeToJesus: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
I think this woman is actually deranged.

I wonder why some people get themselves involve with such kind of people
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobaga500(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol! Only the last paragraph prescribe her intension for writing this up! Funny woman.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rant of a bitter woman
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by newnigerdelta00: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.

I don't think you ever love your mother, that's why you calling someone else mother foolish
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Testimony1988(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
She should just move on with her life.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by gratefulheart(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by mcprince32(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Woman you just stabbed and daggered yourself by mentioning Obi.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Keep editing my comment ... you have been exposed already. I'm playing you at your own game. You don't even know how to do it properly.... grin grin grin grin grin. Little kid

Malroux:
You are right.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux

Uchenna:
You are right.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Newmans: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pls Madam babaymama what kind of example are u showing to young baby mamas of today people like wiskid davido and likes have not been disgraced in the publice as u are doing to OBJ let me remind u OBJ built his wealth and reputations without u, you only came in later to tap from him befor love gone sawer. I don't want to talk more pls give urself brain, Respect to OBJ!.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Thomasankara(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
[/color]abeg I no understand o,na Obasanjo get those children of hers or as a married woman, Obasanjo still dey shine her CongoπŸ€” All evil acts of the younger generation are learnt from these leaders[color=#770077]
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Faposky95: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
ivolt:
While OBJ's public service exploits are commendable, his home life is purely dysfunctional.
OBJ is right though, he has no wife, he couldn't keep any of them.

No great man was known for his matrimonial exploits
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Guynexttdoor: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Truly this woman have mental illness πŸ˜‚
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by hotseat: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Some Nigerians won't cease to amaze me!

Instead of objectively addressing issues raised by the woman, they rain abuses on her.

Talk of leaving the substance to chase shadows.

That's the easy way for shallow minds.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Boldideas: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/obasanjo-still-angry-i-dumped-him-taiwo/?fbclid=IwAR2D5b_D0Rm98ao-hwaPeZwp74DI3hwhc-_hShNX3n08gZM8x_Q-XIx6ZLk

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844137/taiwo-obansanjos-wife-begs-obas#125857576

https://www.nairaland.com/7845138/oba-saga-she-not-wife#125874725

Hmmmmm...

By the way can you provide the world the evidence that the one you put in your house now as your β€˜mrs’, that you paid any bride price or took her to court to marry? She is simply answering your name because it is convenient for you. How many wives of yours did you marry officially with all marriage ceremonies performed? Please tell the world.

So Daddy Obasanjo is this smart?😎😎😎😎😎😎 Same here oπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™

She called her daddy how many times? Did anyone take cognizance of that? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You may have dumped him, but you have refused to move on TaiwoπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ I can say confidently you still want to give baba a head😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wetin concern a woman with Obasanjo and Obas matter?which oba pass Obasanjo again d generalissimo of Yorubaland?
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Rodinat: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Best reply,if an insider can say this
Then why should we complain about the class captain e dide e jokoπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Hmmm, honestly she release banger, serious banger
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/obasanjo-still-angry-i-dumped-him-taiwo/?fbclid=IwAR2D5b_D0Rm98ao-hwaPeZwp74DI3hwhc-_hShNX3n08gZM8x_Q-XIx6ZLk

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844137/taiwo-obansanjos-wife-begs-obas#125857576

https://www.nairaland.com/7845138/oba-saga-she-not-wife#125874725

Haaaaaa shocked shocked

Omo, this one loud gaaan ooo. lipsrsealed undecided

But,Madam, why did you come out telling Nigerians to forgive "your husband" if you truly dumped him ??

And on the issue of Governance, you're sounding like he did nothing of substance. Well, in my opinion, even though he has his flaws (I mean we all have ours, no one is perfect), he is the best president so far since 1999. Till date, we haven't seen anyone achieve anything close since 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by modernWays: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
hotseat:
Some Nigerians won't cease to amaze me!

Instead of objectively addressing issues raised by the woman, they rain abuses on her.

Talk of leaving the substance to chase shadows.

That's the easy way for shallow minds.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you these are Obidients? Obj is now their new Prince for supporting their messiah Obi. Remember anyone supporting this messiah can do no wrong in their eyes. I have stop replying them on social medias, they don't worth any intelligent man time.

Since they know him more than his wife, let leave them to abuse her as usual. All the allegations levied against him by his wife are not what everyone don't know except these cretins constituting nausance on Internet.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by sapoyoro(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wasky101:

You need to read the booked titled "Bitter Sweet" by OBj's first wife Remi Obasnajo and you will know how wicked, cunning and evil obasanjo is, you will never pray for you or any member of your family to cross path with the psychopath obasanjo
What about Tinubu, he is a good man right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.