Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ (39416 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Dittodat: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by spiSeyi: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is why OBJ hated Pres BAT because he was the only one who stood his ground in 2003 when OBJ cajoled the AD governors. OBJ used and dumped those governors and they all lost their place in politics to date. grin

8 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Obasanjo brought this upon himself. Now Nigerians are about to entertain themselves with his family problems again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Badassniggga(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
H
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Skillsnigeria: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by meum: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
I might not be on the same side with Baba on some issues but the question I ask is this: Ma, Why you put mouth for matter wey no concern you? Shebi you dump Baba? Which one come be your own for him matter? Abi you don Dey miss Baba? 😂😂😂

With respect Ma, you shouldn’t have apologize on his behalf since you are not his wife anymore. Nobody would have blamed you.

8 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by wisdomkid: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Women knows how to find trouble oh. So you knew perfectly well you're estranged and still yet, offered apology on his sake, even without speaking to him first?

Lol grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Sunjazy1988: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Women an their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Kemadealadire(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Interesting😁
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Badassniggga(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
And who is this bitching woman again?

LoL women Sha, they're all the same everywhere regardless of their age or status grin. They always want to give themselves consolation and look like they won anytime a relationship or marriage with a man hits the rock 🪨 grin grin. Just imagine the unnecessary shalaye. OBJ we all know, who be your papa? grin

6 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by makavalley(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is a book wow were has she been since...bottled all this thing up till this very moment..? .why did she not speak up since or she's been looking for an avenue to unleash her anger

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by magzey: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
old age and over sabi na im dey worry Obasanjo. grin grin
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Hedonisco: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dirty pig. Keep Obi's name out of your rotten Afonjress demented mouth. Say what you want to say about your estranged 'husband', but keep Obi's name out of your putrid mouth. All these disgusting Tinubu tribal asslickers. God punish ALL of them.

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by godofuck231: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
God punish this woman and prostitutte when baba go give dyke suck , despite his short comings na now she wan bring her dirty self come social media , I hope the man she left him for becomes nigerias president or else make she bury herself with shame , mad woman

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Allisgud: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
She is ranting like the Anita and Sofia of davido and stefnon don of burna boy

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Foolish woman

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Gaskiya77: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Who is this talking? President Obasanjo is the only popular president internationally and locally, a true pan Africanist with interest to speak the truth without fear. The mouth piece of the masses. God bless OBJ.

7 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Satanistx: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.
dont mind the useless olosho . fucking old hag

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
When he now wanted 3rd term, God shoved the evil, ungrateful Obasanjo out. Today he will not allow us to breathe. I also prayed and fasted for you not to die.

“Daddy Olusegun Obasanjo, stop your rantings, you are an old wounded, dying roaring Lion. Stop barking. Let me and my children live, stop afflicting me and my children because you now hate me. Let us breathe in Nigeria. God will judge you soon. My family and I have supported you powerfully.

“At Close to 90, you are fighting President Tinubu. You fought Yar’adua, you fought Jonathan, you have fought every President in Nigeria since you left Dodan Barracks. Are you the only ex – President we have in Nigeria? You should be a uniting, loving figure, tolerant, respecting, caring, loving us all, uniting all in Nigeria and Africa, uniting families.

“He wants to be the only great man standing in Nigeria and Africa.The road to Ota and Abeokuta was the worst during his reign as President and his house is in Ota. He saved money that should have been deployed to turning Nigeria into Dubai for inflation to catch up with us. He is the longest serving President in Nigeria who should have given us massive, beautiful infrastructure, which successive leaders could have built on with ease.

tinubu could never lace obasanjos shoes talkless of fit into them. just know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Badassniggga(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
This is the funniest thing I've read this year cheesy
An accomplished military general who has made a name that generations won't forget is angry that a woman who probably came into the marriage with only her Echolac box dumped him.
Mama Taiwo should join Sabinus and co in skit making, she is very funny. cheesy
OBJ can marry a fresh virgin of like 17 years now. In fact, he can charter a trailer load of them .
The future is indeed feMAIL.
As in ehn grin grin. Women would never want to agree they lost whenever a relationship with a man ends, especially with a high value man like OBJ. E sure me say OBJ no even lose sleep over her matter yet she's here making noise grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by tojahh(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Madam Getat!

You dumped him yet you ran to apologize on his behalf. Something he didn't asked if you., You wan use Baba regain weight for social space.

Agbaya oshi

4 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by GUNITGuy: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
But you said you dumped him but still baring his name and begging on his behalf....I beg u still love Baba keh

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Angelfrost(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Make I hear say I read this Super story...!
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by happney65: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nonny95:
This one na Mûmu.

You rushed to claim the title of wife, in a matter that doesn't concern you.

Maybe she's missing obj's rod

I think so. She's missing the Old soldier's dick.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Switruth: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by GUNITGuy: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
A man with possibly over 21 women and counting can't suffer from heart break......He's an high values man ...Many naija women are willing to take his shit be it abuse, cheating, slapping sef they go collect still kneel down

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by spiSeyi: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.
The woman is stating the fact and you are here supporting OBJ because he is massaging your ego by supporting PO. OBJ that supervised the killings of 3M + !gbos, and the reason why OBJ was supporting PO was because he didn't want BAT to succeed because BAT refused to be his stooge in 2003 when he told all AD governors to go on anti-party against the party presidential candidates. Those governors lost their respective state and OBJ used and dump them undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Do you know that our politicians especially Tinibu are sponsoring media houses and bloggers to focus attention on Mohbad's death to distract the masses on the happenings and performance of the government...
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Guyman01: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
She has to bring Peter Obi into their ex husband and wife matter. Odiegwu o

You claim to have dumped a man yet you are asking people to forgive him as your husband? That's sign ofa bitter woman who is hoping the ex husband will reconsider and make up with her shocked
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Musauzor(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
This haggard, old woman is looking for relevance by shamelessly dropping OBJ's name. Thank goodness it backfired

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Och77(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Women, women. No matter how old they are, they are still women. Fighting for relevance, she mentioned everybody just to win, ok you done win 😄😄😄

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.