Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ (39369 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
So she was OBJ's baby mama back then. And she is now running mouth. She is not even ashamed. Now wonder the Baby mama institution in Nigeria are getting crazier generation by generation. cheesy
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nonexisting: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.
That's how empty their skulls are. I don't call them confused gender for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Checkwell: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
The woman has spoken foolishly. People should learn to keep their private matters private. It makes nonsense coming to the media to rubbish your ex. Learn to move on in peace! He has also moved on long ago.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Jostoman: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
When he now wanted 3rd term, God shoved the evil, ungrateful Obasanjo out. Today he will not allow us to breathe. I also prayed and fasted for you not to die.

“Daddy Olusegun Obasanjo, stop your rantings, you are an old wounded, dying roaring Lion. Stop barking. Let me and my children live, stop afflicting me and my children because you now hate me. Let us breathe in Nigeria. God will judge you soon. My family and I have supported you powerfully.

“At Close to 90, you are fighting President Tinubu. You fought Yar’adua, you fought Jonathan, you have fought every President in Nigeria since you left Dodan Barracks. Are you the only ex – President we have in Nigeria? You should be a uniting, loving figure, tolerant, respecting, caring, loving us all, uniting all in Nigeria and Africa, uniting families.

“He wants to be the only great man standing in Nigeria and Africa.The road to Ota and Abeokuta was the worst during his reign as President and his house is in Ota. He saved money that should have been deployed to turning Nigeria into Dubai for inflation to catch up with us. He is the longest serving President in Nigeria who should have given us massive, beautiful infrastructure, which successive leaders could have built on with ease.

Mehn..

This woman voice out gan o
Obasanjo don dash you the woman, hope you can rest now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by udemzyudex(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol.. Abi na you Wan die on top him matter.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
No woman can dump ebora owu baba Iyabo.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by gbishman: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nor mind the Man, you over fine pass am.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.
Don't mind her. I blame OBJ for not being able to control his thing. If you want to continue to earn your respect as a man, don't titrate everywhere you go. Also, don't try to bring a wounded woman down cos she'd drag you on the floor, just as she's doing now. Once shes gone, close your eyes and ignore her. It's a lesson to all

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind her. I blame OBJ for not being able to control his thing. If you want to continue to earn your respect as a man, don't titrate everywhere you go. Also, don't try to bring a wounded woman down cos she'd drag you on the floor, just as she's doing now. Once shes gone, close your eyes and ignore her. It's a lesson to all
Spoken like a wise man.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by lekkys: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hello
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
You and your mother are the foolish one
Don't dabble into what doesn't concern you...
Be warned

Malroux:
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Mayeldah(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
This one dey take style to court Tinubu and his people, make dem for give am appointment

Obasanjo is no saint but this public ranting is unnecessary for a woman of her age. if she has issues with Baba, let her talk to talk to the elders or go to court

BTW, why will Op transcribe the whole ranting of a pained woman into news for us to read this evening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Segzy19:
I and my mother are the foolish one
Don't dabble into what doesn't concern me... I must
Be warned

Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Again you and your mother are the foolish ones.

Malroux:
Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Noblemanonpoint: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nonny95:
This one na Mûmu.

You rushed to claim the title of wife, in a matter that doesn't concern you.

Maybe she's missing obj's rod
She probably knew he will respond and wanted to garner spotlight. Likely a trap since she knows his personality.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Segzy19:
Again I and my mother are the foolish ones. My father is also a thief.

No wonder.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by OtunbaJ: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex u speak like a child, when one is on love, ur position doesnt matter, Samson was d most powerful man in d bible but his love for a perticular woman end his life.post=125958233:
This is the funniest thing I've read this year cheesy
An accomplished military general who has made a name that generations won't forget is angry that a woman who probably came into the marriage with only her Echolac box dumped him.
Mama Taiwo should join Sabinus and co in skit making, she is very funny. cheesy
OBJ can marry a fresh virgin of like 17 years now. In fact, he can charter a trailer load of them .
The future is indeed feMAIL.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by shineeye1: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nigeria knows only one wife of obj - Stella of blessed memory. The others are baby mamas. That is official.
As for insanity and mental imbalance, we dare not say that an old soldier was one of those unfortunate ones who was injected in the days with a military serum that knocks the medulla from the central focus! Such suffer a lifetime a bit to yaba left!
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by kayusely70(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Segzy19: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
We know scammers like you.
Now you have exposed yourself.
You better change your profile name

Malroux is noted for action... continue

Malroux:
No wonder.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Mrhonesty: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Just keep shut if you don't really know Obasanjo. Nothing is wrong with the woman.
I know many people like Obasanjo. If you question his decision, he immediately makes you an enemy.

Malroux:
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Segzy19:
We know scammers like my father.
Now I have exposed my mother.
I should better change my brother's profile name

Malroux is noted for action... continue

Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by josephevergreen(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is to prove to you more that Obasanjo is an intelligent man...

This re the kind of women real men need to avoid!!
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by President2001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
It's shows the woman did not have brain at all

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Kingosytex(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=OtunbaJ post=125960091][/quote]

Where did OBJ tell you that he is in love with her?
He literally denied she exists. The woman is clearly the one in pains not OBJ, the general can order a trailer load of wives right now but same can't be said for the woman.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Techmac00: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
This is the funniest thing I've read this year cheesy
An accomplished military general who has made a name that generations won't forget is angry that a woman who probably came into the marriage with only her Echolac box dumped him.
Mama Taiwo should join Sabinus and co in skit making, she is very funny. cheesy
OBJ can marry a fresh virgin of like 17 years now. In fact, he can charter a trailer load of them .
The future is indeed feMAIL.

"Echolac Box" grin grin

I'm old. I need to get married asap.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Meteng: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
This thing wey OBJ talk really pain this woman well well
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Malroux: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
President2001:

It's shows the woman did not have brain at all
I de tell you.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by NOwazobia: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Before this woman talk this Teraja so, wetin Obasanjo talk pain her die. 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.