Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ (39361 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by UncleKoboko: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
When he now wanted 3rd term, God shoved the evil, ungrateful Obasanjo out. Today he will not allow us to breathe. I also prayed and fasted for you not to die.

“Daddy Olusegun Obasanjo, stop your rantings, you are an old wounded, dying roaring Lion. Stop barking. Let me and my children live, stop afflicting me and my children because you now hate me. Let us breathe in Nigeria. God will judge you soon. My family and I have supported you powerfully.

“At Close to 90, you are fighting President Tinubu. You fought Yar’adua, you fought Jonathan, you have fought every President in Nigeria since you left Dodan Barracks. Are you the only ex – President we have in Nigeria? You should be a uniting, loving figure, tolerant, respecting, caring, loving us all, uniting all in Nigeria and Africa, uniting families.

“He wants to be the only great man standing in Nigeria and Africa.The road to Ota and Abeokuta was the worst during his reign as President and his house is in Ota. He saved money that should have been deployed to turning Nigeria into Dubai for inflation to catch up with us. He is the longest serving President in Nigeria who should have given us massive, beautiful infrastructure, which successive leaders could have built on with ease.

Mehn..

This woman voice out gan o
The foolìsh, useless, evil and SENILĒ old man deserves it and MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by bhella10: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:

tinubu could never lace obasanjos shoes talkless of fit into them. just know this and know peace
Who can lace PBAT's shoes in Nigeria as we speak?
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Westman001: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Women sha... age does not hinder them being who they are, exhibiting their natural self women.

You wanted attention and went ahead to apologize on his behalf. What an insult to the man. Did he send you to apologize on his behalf? So he's not man enough to apologize if he wants to.

Now that he came out to put you in your place. You got bittered as you felt he's ruined the attention you'd hoped for.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
bhella10:
Who can lace PBAT's shoes in Nigeria as we speak?

MC oluomo
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by bhella10: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:

MC oluomo
dey play
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Konquest: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Btruth: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
.......but this one is too much now? 🤷
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Westman001: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Normally, Yoruba men are not known for taking good care of their wife once they become rich and powerful. A typical Yoruba man isn't wired to take good care of his wife and kids, only few who have mixed with other tribes and races behave better.

Obasanjo is an accomplished man but maritally, he didn't do well, maybe because of the Yoruba male gene factor in him.

If you doubt me, check all the rich and influential Yoruba men you know, all of them have dysfunctional marriage, the younger Yoruba guys should try hard and address this. And it gets worst when a rich Yoruba man marries a Yoruba woman.

Rich Yoruba men tend to behave better when married to none Yoruba women.

You can call me names, I only speak the truth based on available facts

Obasanjo
Tinubu
MKO Abiola
Fela
Femi Fani Kayode
Ooni of Ife
Tonto Dike's ex hubby
Davido's father
That loud mouthed Owo king
So many of them

What facts are you ranting. You didn't read where she said obj told her to take one of his houses, take cars. What care are you looking for again. The names you mentioned above take good infact excellent care of their wives. I personally have more than 5 non Yoruba girls that want to make a Yoruba man their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by flokii: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
The line that caught my attention in the wirteup is.. 'power belongs to God only'.

No man can outdo or outshine God, not even Obj.. The baba better retrace his steps and make peace with his creator ahead of time.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:
The line that caught my attention in the wirteup is.. 'power belongs to God only'.

No man can outdo or outshine God, not even Obj.. The baba better retrace his steps and make peace with his creator ahead of time.

Which scenario did OBJ try to outshine God?
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by flokii: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Which scenario did OBJ try to outshine God?

You didn't read the writeup I guess.. all the answers you need are there.

Obj treated those Obas at Iseyin in the manner he did simply because Obi lost in the State.. He is just a man, just one man infact, so his wishes can't supercede the people's choice; God's choice.
That's like trying to test God and if care is not taken, same God can take his life.
There is sense in what that woman said, read again.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:

Obj treated those Obas at Iseyin in the manner he did simply because Obi lost in the State.. He is just a man, just one man infact, so his wishes can't supercede the people's choice; God's choice.
That's like trying to test God and if care is not taken, same God can take his life.

How do you know that he told them to stand up because obi "lost in the state"?

Did God personally reveal that to you?

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by BigYash: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
The thing pain her die.

Imagine writing Teraja for only one sentence Obasanjo issued "She is not my wife".... 🤣
walai grin

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Etyfy: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stella we know. Who is this clout chasing imposter? Go and hide , shameless woman. Rubbish
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by flokii: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rayban25:

How do you know that he told them to stand up because obi "lost in the state"?

Did God personally reveal that to you?

Let's just say I'm wise..
On a lighter note, the man has been behaving well to his hosts and our traditional rulers till recently when his annointed candidate Obi lost the election. Think deep and you'd solve the puzzle.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:

Let's just say I'm wise..
On a lighter note, the man has been behaving well to his hosts and our traditional rulers till recently when his annointed candidate Obi lost the election. Think deep and you'd solve the puzzle.

😂😂😂😂

Alright.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by GistFullGround: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Shameless woman, why did you not stop using his name, OBASANJO?

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Deefirm: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Scamburster(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Obasanjo's baby mama fighting him in public. See lamentations of a bitter woman? grin
No be today baby mama and baby daddy wahala start. The woman should allow Baba to breath please! grin grin
My Beremx.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Basiljoe: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
"Remember, attention is the coin of the realm in female society." - Book 1, RM
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by smartleo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Malroux:
Foolish woman. You dumped him yet you went to plead on his behalf and even claiming you are his wife in that ill fated interview.

So pesin born for you no be ur wife again oh I forget na Babe mama indomie generation dey call am now

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by badboyTee(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
This is the funniest thing I've read this year cheesy
An accomplished military general who has made a name that generations won't forget is angry that a woman who probably came into the marriage with only her Echolac box dumped him.
Mama Taiwo should join Sabinus and co in skit making, she is very funny. cheesy
OBJ can marry a fresh virgin of like 17 years now. In fact, he can charter a trailer load of them .
The future is indeed feMAIL.
[right][/right]😹😹😹😹😹
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Beremx:
Obasanjo's baby mama fighting him in public. See lamentations of a bitter woman? grin
No be today baby mama and baby daddy wahala start. The woman should allow Baba to breath please! grin grin

This one na baby grandmama!
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Kingzjayzee: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Alas! The table's been shaken. SmH
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Emmanuel909090: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2023
See rubbish twlk
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by ginggerxy: 4:02am On Sep 23, 2023
ivolt:
While OBJ's public service exploits are commendable, his home life is purely dysfunctional.
OBJ is right though, he has no wife, he couldn't keep any of them.
His wife is dead thats what he meant
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by IfnobeGod20: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:

This is the way you guys always muddled up things. I am cog sure you're still a young chap and doesn't know who OBJ is. OBJ is a no nonsense man right from world on go. OBJ is never the type that will see red and call it blue or see a damning issue and take away his eyes. He's a man I see it and I say it, except those of you just growing up and don't really know him. Even from that Miss. Taiwo Martins vituperation, you will agree that baba Iyabo has been like that from time immemorial.
Very funny that you people now deflating his scolding of those Obas to Obi's defeat at the polls. How low can some of you be. Please what concern those Obas and Obi's lost at the polls? Did OBJ consulted them to vote for Obi or asked them to help canvass for vote for him? Because I don't know the linkage between election lost of Obi and scolding of Obas by OBJ. Or you mean if those Obas cannot perform their marital obligation, it would because Obi lost at the polls, even after OBJ himself had gave reasons for doing so. This is the lowest some of you can go.
If you had used your common sense, you would have deduced that that woman went overboard. How would someone made an apology on behalf of another without carrying the person along. It is an act of busybody. Even if they are still together and in this case, they are not together again and she want to make apology on Baba behalf he should have consulted baba first. The woman was just looking for attention which she doesn't deserve and such caught you because she spoke what you wanted, if she has said otherwise, I know you would not give this kind support to her unguarded vituperation.
If I may ask you. How do you know people's and God's choice? Or can we say those that are been sacked by the tribunals that have already won their elections are also God's choice and tribunal should not have sacked them. Mind you God does not thrive in the midst of confusion. He is a God of order and there is no variableness or shadow of turning in him. He's a perfect God and not abracadabra God. No wonder God leaves us to our foolery and we suffer the repercussion of our actions and inactions because we always think all is seems right but the end is to destruction and that is what we are suffering as a people till date. Egbeje fori please.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by IfnobeGod20: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2023
smartleo:

So pesin born for you no be ur wife again oh I forget na Babe mama indomie generation dey call am now
That someone born for you doesn't make the person your wife at all culturally, religiously and constitutionally, until the man fulfil his obligation to the woman and her family.
If I may ask, where do you birth that idea that a woman that born for someone is his wife when the man has not done what he suppose to do?
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by article1: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2023
fredpeter:

Mugu
Your entire generation is mugu, including your wretched father who could not train to respect other people's opinions. Miserable idiot!
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by ivolt: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Faposky95:

No great man was known for his matrimonial exploits
You don't get it.
Having a publicly dysfunctional home is the exception in Nigeria.
Check all Nigeria's politicians and rich men dead or alive and you
can't find OBJ's example.
A man that is and was at war with all his wives and majority of his children.
Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by Cantonese: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2023
“ When l advised you to bring all your wives together for a meeting, so that we can know one another and you listened and you brought us together with your first wife in attendance, you didn’t bring your current Mrs to the family meeting even though she has had her one child for you then..”

A very sorrowful and irresponsible woman. She proved why OBJ abandoned her publicly finally. She showed herself absolutely a lowlife and gold digging woman. She referred to OBJ’s will. So that shows the reason why she joined the bandwagon of women in OBJ’s life was his properties. Her deep pain is that she foolishly got herself and children out of the man’s will. The reason for calling the meeting of all the wives was probably to know what should get to who at his demise.

She referred to the man’s first wife. Why get into his life, seeing that he was already married?

All she talked about further showed that she is a very vindictive woman. A complete slowpoke, who Obasanjo truly defined as “not his wife”. A close look will show that her dowry was not even paid. Such a woman clearly is the devil’s agent, who plants discord in the home and poisons the man to death.

At least she is out of his life. OBJ carried on with his long ago, so she has no business in either his private or public life.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ by dkidd: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Another one on BitterEx cocktail grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.