Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat (10374 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

yeah and you lost your city ilorin to them, and by the way, the various communities in the middle belt have been handing the hausa fulani backside to them for ages, ask youself why have they not been able to take jos with its close proximity to bauchi, the jos people have always defeated the hausa fulani from time immemorial, so also the junkuns the tivs, they have never lost an inch of their land like the yorubas.
Daftie, shut up. Since when did you become a creek historian? mugu. 10 million Almajiri's coming to a creek near you. Think about that for a second. Abeg, go find your equals. See the cheap, slow history the mumu just convinced himself of.loool.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

Friends ke? No come spin that side. You declare war, you fight it to the end. Hausa/Fulani will just clear the road for the 3 big tribes to move in en masse. Instead of una to come together and support fiscal federalism, una want the fastest way to be taken advantage of. The fact is there are great opportunities for the big 3 in this. grin grin cheesy. Go on soun, nothing do you. The long term benefits are tremendous. This is an investment and sacrifice by the ND. I just dey pity una before, but like i said "in God we trust, God will do it" grin cheesy

So you don't want to bring people from your village to cook, sing and dance for us strong men? Eyaa!
Unu go suffer o! No food! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

So you don't want to bring people from your village to cook, sing and dance for us strong men? Eyaa!
Unu go suffer o! grin grin grin grin grin

Ah, you have to fight your enemy fire for fire. Hausa/Fulani will not be looking for Garri and Akpu, and Yoruba will just watch from the SW. We shall observe and declare the winner of the war. You better go and exercise in advance and learn to starve to match Fulani especially. This war even seems too sudden and unplanned.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

Ah, you have to fight your enemy fire for fire. Hausa/Fulani will not be looking for Garri and Akpu, and Yoruba will just watch from the SW. We shall observe and declare the winner of the war. You better go and exercise in advance and learn to starve to match Fulani especially. This war even seems too sudden and unplanned.

Bros, our capital will be in Lagos. We like the port and we want to take it. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Your village people must immediately begin learning to cook usi, amiedi, ukodo etc (and they must cook it with a smile); your women must start practising to walk in the ways that please a Niger Deltan too! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sheyguy: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

^
Do you think those people are all Ijaw? Lol!
When GEJ newly took over power and there were problems in the Ughelli area, were those Ijaw people? All ND people are together in our singular struggle against oppression and slavery.

Why are you shaking so hard, sir? grin
Abeg, boys are doing what they wish right now in Waffi and you're here yarning dust. I can see you are praying that your folk will join the fray; well, you are welcome, but una go de back, doing the cooking and singing. What are friends for?
Nutin do you. grin

pls dont talk that thing u r just "falling ur own hand" here. those names r ijaw names, i can recognise one when i see it and if i may add ijaw pple here have suddenly developed extra "liver" ever since GEJ assumed power. If u think am lyinq go ask pple who r conversant with NDDC happenings. As 4 ur claim that ND R unite it shows that u know nothing about ND pple struggle with one or u r not being honest. another thing,  I am not the average non SE-ner OR SS-ner who does not know the difference btw an ijaw man and the other niger deltans
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

Daftie, shut up. Since when did you become a creek historian? mugu. 10 million Almajiri's coming to a creek near you. Think about that for a second. Abeg, go find your equals. See the cheap, slow history the mumu just convinced himself of.loool.

i consider all dis your rants, as weakness, you made a statement and i corroborated, yes yorubas halted the hausa fulani and lost ground which they are living happily in, today, under their masters grin, but they are not the only ones, that have halted the fula, come out and disprove what i said, instead of your area boy raking. if i start with you now, the next thing na ejor sir! ema binu sir!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by JUSTME2SY: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
I equaly asumed they ment "HAUSA/FULANI" not muslims. If not what becomes of their mentor (in ND Militancy), Alhaji Asari Dokibu ??
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

i consider all dis your rants, as weakness, you made a statement and i corroborated, yes yorubas halted the hausa fulani and lost ground which they are living happily in, today, under their masters grin, but they are not the only ones, that have halted the fula, come out and disprove what i said, instead of your area boy raking, if i start with you now, the next thing na ejor sir! ema binu sir!

Of course you are always an observer of an area boy fighting his superiors. Please i beg you to go and fight one, and see whether all your mouth will not suddenly become vacuous.  grin grin grin cheesy. You will hear 10 gbosa's before you say meme. Na "papa/daddy my mama, biko o, i don die o!". Besides your recollection of history is quite slow, so i do not even bother to address it. Sure you haven't been to Ilorin. grin cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^ Next grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

Bros, our capital will be in Lagos. We like the port and we want to take it. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Your village people must immediately begin learning to cook usi, amiedi, ukodo etc (and they must cook it with a smile); your women must start practising to walk in the ways that please a Niger Deltan too! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Seems some people need backing. No o, this is not the SW's war, this is Ijaw war to be precise. Goodluck to me, goodluck to you. Goodluck to the beneficiaries of this war. cheesy grin. Let me go and think on how many oil wells i will be gifted. shocked shocked grin cheesy. Pesin find trouble sotey, dem become houseboy for their papa house. Unu sabi
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sheyguy: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

yeah and you lost your city ilorin to them, and by the way, the various communities in the middle belt have been handing the hausa fulani backside to them for ages, ask youself why have they not been able to take jos with its close proximity to bauchi, the jos people have always defeated the hausa fulani from time immemorial, so also the junkuns the tivs, they have never lost an inch of their land like the yorubas.

point of correction:
ilorin is not dominated by fvlanis or the hausas ilorin is dominated by muslims who have hausa & fulani among them.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

grin grin grin grin

Seems some people need backing. No o, this is not the SW's war, this is Ijaw war to be precise. Goodluck to me, goodluck to you. Goodluck to the beneficiaries of this war. cheesy grin. Let me go and think on how many oil wells i will be gifted. shocked shocked grin cheesy. Pesin find trouble sotey, dem become houseboy for their papa house. Unu sabi

Before Nigeria capitulated with the "amnesty" no be small tin dem tek eye see o! grin
While JTF were paddling crudely made canoes and dodging mad crocodile attacks, they were truly shocked to find that boys were using sophisticated GPS and flying drones. Amnesty was the best way to surrender. LOLZ!

Anyways, start teaching ya pipul fast, especially the women, they gats to shake it really nicely. Bad boys will need to relax after a hard days slug, injuring hammer wielding almajiri's with computerised drones whilst sipping a chilled beer. grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

Before Nigeria capitulated with the "amnesty" no be small tin dem tek eye see o! grin
While JTF were paddling crudely made canoes and dodging mad crocodile attacks, they were truly shocked to find that boys were using sophisticated GPS and flying drones. Amnesty was the best way to surrender. LOLZ!

Anyways, start teaching ya pipul fast, especially the women, they gats to shake it really nicely. Bad boys will need to relax after a hard days slug, injuring hammer wielding almajiri's with computerised drones whilst sipping a chilled beer. grin

We dont give our daughters away to strangers. It is only the ones that will plan to elope to their death, which common sense tells you no one will do. You are fighting people that think 70 virgins are waiting for them in heaven, you think they will be sleeping. Instead you are planning to drink pammy and shak babes.  Una never even ready for war. grin grin cheesy
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
sheyguy:

point of correction:
ilorin is not dominated by fvlanis or the hausas ilorin is dominated by muslims who have hausa & fulani among them.

ilorin a yoruba town, is ruled by the fulanis, they are the masters of ilorin,  true or false
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by LordNaya: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
De worst thing to happen 2 nigeria is to allow dis niger delta vs north war to affect the igbos becos from the comments being made by guyz in the east and the level of agitation in the east and middle belt the effects on the trouble makers will be terrible. Its on record that the igbos are not cowards. So u guyz beta limit your wars to urself or muslims becos if the igbos are affected even if it is just mere insult or a just a slap heads will roll. You guyz have been warned!!!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
2mch:

We dont give our daughters away to strangers. It is only the ones that will plan to elope to their death, which common sense tells you no one will do. You are fighting people that think 70 virgins are waiting for them in heaven, you think they will be sleeping. Instead you are planning to drink pammy and shak babes.  Una never even ready for war. grin grin cheesy

Dude, quickly start learning how to sasoma and dance kokoma, it will help you survive when there is no food cos the ND has left with their oil.
There is singing and clapping work for you and your village to do in Warri, even the chief. grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by 2mch(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, quickly start learning how to sasoma and dance kokoma, it will help you survive when there is no food. There is singing and clapping work for you and your village, even the chief. grin

I said this is your war. Stop looking for people to help you or Yoruba presence. You alone with Hausa/Fulani of 30million of which 10million comprise of child soldiers. Children are the worst kind of army you can put together, they dont hear come when they see opportunity for live action only go. Dont worry, your Ijaw women will be deserting and crossing the border to the SW. Only the ladies will be allowed in. grin cheesy. No alameisegha coward stunts, una don hear oh. We go flog and shoot any man wey wear skirt. tongue
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Sike(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
df2006:

^^^^^ Next grin grin grin
Right infront of you. .
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Desola(f): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
Even in the humour, 2much makes a lot of sense.

I am just glad to be Yoruba but sad to have been lumped with dullards such as the ibos and the Niger deltans who do not strategise but go about beating their chests, bragging about wars they can never ever win - very primitive people indeed.

The Hausas, as earlier said, have absolutely nothing to lose and would fight to their last drop. It's only a shame that one of the propagandists is Itsekiri but I guess even Yorubas can change once they find themselves in the land of the primitives. Whichever way, I give no two fingers if the ND and ibos live or die, so long they don't bring their 'ish' Westward, we should be dandy.

Hausas should show them a thing or two and whilst doing so, they should take them as slaves and take over their oil to teach them a lesson for their on coming generations.

Bunch of Arsewipes!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2011
Desola:

Even in the humour, 2much makes a lot of sense.

I am just glad to be Yoruba but sad to have been lumped with dullards such as the ibos and the Niger deltans who do not strategise but go about beating their chests, bragging about wars they can never ever win - very primitive people indeed.

The Hausas, as earlier said, have absolutely nothing to lose and would fight to their last drop. It's only a shame that one of the propagandists is Itsekiri but I guess even Yorubas can change once they find themselves in the land of the primitives. Whichever way, I give no two fingers if the ND and ibos live or die, so long they don't bring their 'ish' Westward, we should be dandy.

Hausas should show them a thing or two and whilst doing so, they should take them as slaves and take over their oil to teach them a lesson for their on coming generations.

Bunch of Arsewipes!

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
this post is like that of a coward.such fear of the hausas, bordering on awe!

who needs the help of those who couldn't defend themselves
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by xavier3g(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2011
Live from warri:::::::Scores is 1- 0 now O!, grin grin grin, omo these boys no wan carry last. I stlil de on ground de watch.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2011
Go through the thread you see that its only the "Useless double mouthed bastards" called Yarabas are spewing shit. people wildly known for talking so much and not even a farrt. they are known for talking the trash.

i dont see how this concern idiots like you. are they chased from your land? so whats these bissybody about. we know the hausa from time immemorial had always killed the yaraba man with utmost ease knowing they are boneless ethnic treacherous fools. the problem with this deluded tribe called yaraba acting up is because they by their so "called Numbers" couldn't pull a pin against the Hausa and seeing their stronger brothers (ND) doing it is killing them, oh but what a pity because i will suggest you get a life as what you are destined "NOT to be ABLE" is destined for life and learn to respect those that can do it. FOOOLS

Only fools like the sw will think of Number being important. go read your history about the war between Israel and the neighboring countries ALL AT THE SAME TIME, yet the defeated them all. its not the number DUMMIES, its the Resources and know how.

we dont need any yaraba fools here please

just go fucck your siblings we dont need such silly people in our affair

Which Tribe can this fools called yaraba be able to defeat in naija sef.

imaging the fools talking when we are talking

i know you dont expect it that we will take up and defeat your WORST NIGHTMARE. Dont worry, make una try rubbish for this country.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2011
I dont know why these yarabas are like maggot which will appear un invited spewing shitt. ofcourse if we can deal with your worst nightmare then you should know what is left of you. fools

where are all those born throway

make una come talk

FAT UNGRATEFUL FOOLS
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Desola(f): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2011
yes o, it's killing us that the NDeltans are killing the Hausas like flies o. It was reported earlier today that the NDeltans have killed nothing less than 500 Hausas in their war - can you believe it? Yes, it's killing us that the ND are defeating the goliath that we the 'Yaribas' couldn't defeat o. It's a sad day indeed that the ND have trumped us o.

Yeye dey smell.

Anuofia of Africa!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2011
Fool like your name suggested.

and like the maggot you are, you came crawling

go get a life.

any of you ugly Rodents who thinks you have monopoly to open those fat yaraba mouth here is welcome.

Ugly God forsaken tribe of a people.

are yours the only tribe in naija? reasonable tribes kept quiet. have you people suddenly turned ND ( which we will NEVER ACCEPT WEAKLINGS like yours )

fools with no manners

Atu Mpi

anu ufia

nkita ohia

utu nnegi
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Desola(f): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2011
What a lame retort! Well, I didn't expect much from you being of ibo extract and all, it's to be expected. I placed your IQ so low with the hope that you would come up slightly above my projection but alas, you as is common to your ilk, came out even lower than estimation.

Ugly? That is the best you can come up with? Your origin is a scar on the human race. You and your household, your village and the entire ibo race are a waste of useful space. Chimpanzees would have made better occupants of your slot in life.

Anyway, you lot should just hurry and donate your life freely to the foolish, uncalculated war of the ND against the Hausas. We know that your lives are not worth a dime a dozen, anyway. As it was in 1967, so shall it be in 2011 and beyond.

Gidi gbam!!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nasoeb: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2011
carry your "Second Hand TOTO comot here. maggot

i cant help but wondering the importance you foolish tribes have to the rest of Naija

Ohh i forgot "Best in Argument"

what else can your foolish God Forsaken tribe be good at

Igbusikinaria

we will send you Cowards soon to Benin Republic where you all came from.

Uselesss people
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by sheyguy: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2011
I wonder y the ibos r always bitter about anything yoruba.
df2006:

ilorin a yoruba town, is ruled by the fulanis, they are the masters of ilorin,  true or false

as long as the yorubas there r always safe,  there is nothin bad if both ethnic group take turn in ruling.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2011
nasoed , very typical, you have no sense at all, no even an ounce embarassed

Ijaw wannabe grin grin

nasoeb:

carry your "Second Hand TOTO comot here. maggot

i cant help but wondering the importance you foolish tribes have to the rest of Naija

Ohh i forgot "Best in Argument"

what else can your foolish God Forsaken tribe be good at

Igbusikinaria

we will send you Cowards soon to Benin Republic where you all came from.

Uselesss people  

LOL benin wetin, THE YORUBA NATION  IS NOT GOING WITHOUT THE 6 SW STATES, 1.5 NC STATE AND 2 SS STATES

if u thing say na play, try sending us "cowards or useless people" to benin republic. Ode onya ara

beaf is spewing out crap and typical u people are, insist of looking for the source of the problem and to resolve it. You are here calling others cowards

MUMU grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2011
sheyguy:

I wonder y the ibos r always bitter about anything yoruba.

as long as the yorubas there r always safe,  there is nothin bad if both ethnic group take turn in ruling.

thank you. this they do not understand. They think is by might and carrying weapons. to them it is cowardice.LOL
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by nduchucks: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2011
One thing is very clear to me, most of the warmongers on this thread were not alive 1966/1967/1968. Heck, most have never killed a chicken for dinner, let alone a human being. These warriors have only seen a pistol on TV and on law enforcement officers. At the sound of the first booom, these coots will shiit in their boots. Finally, most of them are neatly tucked away in diaspora where the dagger of an angry adversary cannot reach them. awon olodo who cannot hurt a fly. SMH
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

One thing is very clear to me, most of the warmongers on this thread were not alive 1966/1967/1968. Heck, most have never killed a chicken for dinner, let alone a human being. These warriors have only seen a pistol on TV and on law enforcement officers. At the sound of the first booom, these coots will shiit in their boots. Finally, most of them are neatly tucked away in diaspora where the dagger of an angry adversary cannot reach them. awon olodo who cannot hurt a fly. SMH

Well said, You know them very very well aboki

They are bunch of silly people that are being manipulated by Beaf . LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.