Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat (10375 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by asoebi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
And wat do you call yourself  (couragious Davide right?)
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ymodulus:

i no  fit laugh see cowards
Guy free that talk abeg,nothing like coward for this matter,should they stay and probably loose their lives?its like you don't know what those boys are capable of,he who fights and run away live to fight another day,believe it or not A LIVING ANT IS BETTER AND STRONGER THAN A DEAD LION AND ELEPHANT PUT TOGETHER.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by namfav(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
blame it on someone else?

God when is all this going to end?I smell war. please I don't want to die just yet.
Why can't this haram people behave,we are doing everything possible to live in peace with them yet they are not satisfied,its just so annoying that we allow their brothers roam our streets freely,yet they kill ours.
Them don hear am na,BOYZ ARE NOT SMILING.this one Nigeria crap is not working at all.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
I dey laff oooo
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by passionate88: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Thank God oooo, The hausa claimed they voted Jonathan, What about the Igbos that voted buhari?, where they not killed in the north?,
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Adamu
So, shoe shiners and mai guards are not human beings abi? Every human being is worth the same. So, whether a doctor or gateman is killed, it makes no difference. Let's just pray that this does not lead to something bad.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
I have to join alj on this one. I dey laugh too.
These villagers wan use hand work, take leg scatter wetin hand do.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by oobim(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
hahaha.so muslims dey fear death.God,we dont want war,pls.cant we divide dis thing calld 9ja peacefuly
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by namfav(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
afam4eva:

@Adamu
So, shoe shiners and mai guards are not human beings abi? Every human being is worth the same. So, whether a doctor or gateman is killed, it makes no difference. Let's just pray that this does not lead to something bad.

inchallah, we also pray there is no muslim killed and that it is just someone bored sending papers, because if muslims are killed there will be trouble in nigeria
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by aljharem3: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
o.obim:

hahaha.so muslims dey fear death.God,we dont want war,pls.cant we divide dis thing calld 9ja peacefuly

Give me One good reason why we should divide 9ja and I would support the move.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by jmaine: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Guy free that talk abeg,nothing like coward for this matter,should they stay and probably loose their lives?its like you don't know what those boys are capable of,he who fights and run away live to fight another day,believe it or not A LIVING ANT IS BETTER AND STRONGER THAN A DEAD LION AND ELEPHANT PUT TOGETHER.

Nice adage . . . .But even a Lion in death commands more respect than a legion of ants . . . but nevertheless, in this case, them talk say retreat for war no means say you no fit, na to go regroup . . .And if am to be in their shoes . . .oboy, na to kawa go far  . . .who wan die cheaply  grin
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by eunisam: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
nsogbu di
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Don't mind that fool. Babangida did not finish his annulment speech before they all fled, even when no one was threatening them!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
N/Delta boys no wan carry last.

Seriously though, this is quite alarming news, especially for those of us who believe in the unity of Nigeria. shocked
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by rasputinn(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
alj_harem:

Give me One good reason why we should divide 9ja and I would support the move.

I'll give you one good reason why the Hausa/Fulani do not want Nigeria to split:so they can continue their parasitic dependence on and stealing of the oil waelth from the Niger Delta to develop the north
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
This has got to be a joke. When these were bombing, nobody asked them to leave other parts of the country.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

This has got to be a joke. When these were bombing, nobody asked them to leave other parts of the country.
what stopped you? we would have gladly obliged. tongue
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Well, goodluck with your fo0lishness.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by asorocker: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
What in essence can the Northern Muslims do now that the Niger Deltans (thier former Allies in the Biafran war ) are waking up and their fromer slaves ( middle beltans) are rebelling from them.

There are 2 options for Boko Harams to either concede defeat or continue in their hit and run attacks or launch a full scale war , whichever option they choose the result is still the same .

In the event of the Niger Deltans attacking Abokis in the Niger Delta , if a retaliation is not well managed , 2 things will evolve, igbos becoming a major casualty and or igbos or middle beltans being attacked.
my guesses are that the core north has reached its valley of death a full scale war between the core north and the former eastern region and midwest can best be imagined than experienced, it will be worse that the first civil war and the theatre of war will not be in the east as usual but in the north central.

A slow but gradual end of the core north is within the horizon for 2 reasons.

1 The ignorant hausa man does not understand that with out the support of Soviet union and britain the first civil war would have turned out different
2  the population in the north is made up of 60 % invalids ( people who are more of a liability to the society than anything else) and they base their population on very faulty census that does not account for tribes and religion.

At any case i wish the Core north a good morning and good luck
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Joke indeed! There is really a wide gulf between ND and SW people culturally, I think thats why most times you guys don't even remotely understand the things we are saying. Look at it this way, we say what we mean and mean what we say; there is zero SW style diplomacy; If I tell you I will slap you be sure I'm 100% gonna do it.
The police man below certainly didn't think it was a joke.

A source within the police headquarters in Warri, who pleaded anonymity, urged the public to disregard the letter, saying it was not real.

@topic
The saving grace in this matter is that, so far its limited to Delta State. As soon as Bayelsa and Rivers (especially) begin to feel left out, then Nigeria will go up in flames with the declaration of Niger Delta Republic, because we don tire.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by AtbuAbdul(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
What in essence can the Northern Muslims
do now that the Niger Deltans (thier former
Allies in the Biafran war ) are waking up and
their fromer slaves ( middle beltans) are
rebelling from them.
There are 2 options for Boko Harams to
either concede defeat or continue in their
hit and run attacks or launch a full scale
war , whichever option they choose the
result is still the same .
In the event of the Niger Deltans attacking
Abokis in the Niger Delta , if a retaliation is
not well managed , 2 things will evolve,
igbos becoming a major casualty and or
igbos or middle beltans being attacked.
my guesses are that the core north has
reached its valley of death a full scale war
between the core north and the former
eastern region and midwest can best be
imagined than experienced, it will be worse
that the first civil war and the theatre of war
will not be in the east as usual but in the
north central.
A slow but gradual end of the core north is
within the horizon for 2 reasons.
1 The ignorant hausa man does not
understand that with out the support of
Soviet union and britain the first civil war
would have turned out different
2 the population in the north is made up of
60 % invalids ( people who are more of a
liability to the society than anything else)
and they base their population on very faulty
census that does not account for tribes and
religion.
At any case i wish the Core north a good
morning and good luck
I tink d time has come 4 d revolution dat Nigeria needs! I leave in d North n I knw how populated d southerners r hia, in spite of d 'glorified' crises, cos dey knw wat dey gain hia! Cos, surely,  dey knw dey cant do good wit dia businesses in dia so called 'oil', unproductive region like dey wud hia. Som1 sud beta call dos boys 2 order n let dem find n put dia senses 2geda, 4 wen wat dey r calling 4 starts, dey won't be able 2 witstand its waves! I rest it hia!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
If those Niger Delta and MEND dont carry out their threats then they are bazztards

Well Retardeen is there sitting down looking like a m0r0n.

Maybe he would tell us to go and pray
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
AtbuAbdul:

I tink d time has come 4 d revolution dat Nigeria needs! I leave in d North n I knw how populated d southerners r hia, in spite of d 'glorified' crises, cos dey knw wat dey gain hia! Cos, surely, dey knw dey cant do good wit dia businesses in dia so called 'oil', unproductive region like dey wud hia. Som1 sud beta call dos boys 2 order n let dem find n put dia senses 2geda, 4 wen wat dey r calling 4 starts, dey won't be able 2 witstand its waves! I rest it hia!

If you try anything, we will simply conquer you.
Don't forget that 100% of your states money comes from the Niger Delta, so does 100% of the money that feeds and buys weapons for the army.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by executinal(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Shebi the BOKO HARAMS Said lets roll some heads. I smell serious problem now
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by ssjalo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why killing is too rampant any where in naija?

pls my people let's reason together and em brass our land.

let's join hand,voice and sing the national anthem.

may God intervene.

JESUS IS LORD FOR EVER!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by moderatorr: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
executinal:

the boko guys are already doing their best.
They are finishing.suicide
Bombing themselves and asking FG to release free their men in jail.
So fear they catch hausa man sef?
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by moderatorr: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
executinal:

the boko guys are already doing their best.
They are finishing.suicide
Bombing themselves and asking FG to release free their men in jail.
So fear they catch hausa man sef?
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by ShangoThor(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
Fake Country
Fake Constitution
Fake citizenry
Fake Compatriots
Fake National Consciousness
Fake National Currency
Fake Notion of Liberty
Fake National Government
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf,
The difference is not culture, it is civilization. You people will surely outgrow it like the Rwandans.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
in the niger delta there is nothing known as raking, if a man tells u in benin, i go show you, you as better be careful cos he means it, that is why you see they are always polite, you can,t walk up to someone in warri and ask the silly question, you dey mad!!!! like they do in lagos, you go just see your teeth for ground, if a man eventually carries a cutlass after you there, my friend believe me he is not joking, raking, or playing. there are cases of the attacker stabbing himself first, for the simple reason that, he must see your blood! that side them no dey play with fight o!
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Beaf: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Beaf,
The difference is not culture, it is civilization. You people will surely outgrow it like the Rwandans.

Your personal cowardice is not civilisation.
Re: Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat by Akanbiedu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hope u can read yoruba? Because I don't feel like translating this.

"Yiyo ekun, t'ojo ko". I personally want you to start with yoruba-muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.