Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit (742 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by 4akomnehpetS: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
My girlfriend loves sniffing my armpit and i find that sh*t weird and sometimes uncomfortable... Anytime we lay down on the bed, or sit on the couch, and i don't put on clothes, she would just put her head under my armpit and start sniffing, she could stay in that position for 30+ mins, sniffing. When i ask her she'll tell me she just loves the smell. I find this really weird though.. Anybody else experiencing such?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
There was a girl, I sniff hers

😋

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Androstenol is the scent produced by fresh male sweat.

Good for you.. You have good body odor.
I do that to myself sometimes.

She may have odor fetish .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Ahmed0336(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Una dey see things sha undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
My girlfriend loves sniffing my armpit and i find that sh*t weird and sometimes uncomfortable... Anytime we lay down on the bed, or sit on the couch, and i don't put on clothes, she would just put her head under my armpit and start sniffing, she could stay in that position for 30+ mins, sniffing. When i ask her she'll tell me she just loves the smell. I find this really weird though.. Anybody else experiencing such?
Nice👍
Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Illegal1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Una dey see things sha undecided
omoh........i swr,notin person no go read/see for here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by EbolaTinubu: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Open your door please cos I wan tell you something

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Judd007: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Freaky
Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by benuejosh: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Both of you are dirty humans cohibiting and fornicating in the name of girlfriend and boyfriend. Repent and save your souls.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Alphamentips: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2023
benuejosh:
Both of you are dirty humans cohibiting and fornicating in the name of girlfriend and boyfriend. Repent and save your souls.

Nahhh... you are the dirty one here bro. I love the way my armpit smells especially after having a bath. I dont fancy sniffing at other people's own but i wouldn't mind if my girl loves to sniff on mine though.

When i'm stressed out it kinda relaxes me cheesy... and i think it's partly because i smell like my dad ... and his smell is so comforting
Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by BrooklynBoy: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Damn nigguh
That shit stinks embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Loves To Sniff My Armpit by Vision101(m): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Uwahala

(1) (Reply)

Schew: I Hate All This Valentines Day Threads! / Valentine Day's Idea / Celebrate Valentine Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.