Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Most Guys That Patronise Olosho Are Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys That Patronise Olosho Are Simps (362 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys That Patronise Olosho Are Simps by Sirchiboy: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have come to observe that guys that go to Olosho houses or call hookup girls are simps
Re: Most Guys That Patronise Olosho Are Simps by Illegal1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
omoh.........abeg epp us define the word SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys That Patronise Olosho Are Simps by talented321: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Do you really know the meaning of simp?
Sirchiboy:
I have come to observe that guys that go to Olosho houses or call hookup girls are simps
going to brothel or bleeping run girls is not a simp matter. When you pay more than what the girl worth in the process of impressing her is call simp..

Alpha doesn't mean you should not bleep or marry but don't over play ur roles and don't be manipulated by any bitch..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage / Igbos Are Generally Catholic / 8 Days Abstinence: I Miss Being In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.