Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage (361 Views)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive / 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage by ebubeson: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Before you get married, handle these odours if you notice they are persistent in you.

(1) Mouth odour.
(2) Body odour.
(3) Armpit odour.
(4) Vagina odour.

Some crisis in marriage may be coming from these odours being there for long, and your partner may not be bold enough to tell you. Your complains of lack of respect, attention, care etc, may be coming from these odours being perceived by your partner.

Please if you notice these, go and intentionally deal with them before you marry.
Re: Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage by misreal(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Is your spouse having any of our?
Re: Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage by ebubeson: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
misreal:
Is your spouse having any of our?
I am not married.

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Small Pen3s Is Here / Where Can I Meet A White Foreign Lady / Who Is The Most Beautiful Ethiopian Or Trini Or Bahamian celebrity you ave Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.