Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road (330 Views)

Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Is it offensive for an older sister to go out with her younger sister and niece at the sidewalk instead of her place after an outing?
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by garriAndsugar: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lwkmd grin
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Lwkmd grin
Where is the joke about the title?
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by garriAndsugar: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
mamagee3:

Where is the joke about the title?
You no get wahala at all..
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You no get wahala at all..
But you took time out to reply instead of just scrolling on…
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by garriAndsugar: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
mamagee3:

But you took time out to reply instead of just scrolling on…
You for try show me the way abeg. I wan dey ask irrelevant question like you after I don chop belle full

2 Likes

Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
U too mumu.
Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
mamagee3:
Is it offensive for an older sister to go out with her younger sister and niece at the sidewalk instead of her place after an outing?

Babe please remember our appointment for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2023
U no dey tire,ur sister for kuku drop una for gutter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop These 2 Handjob Mistakes / Overthinking Is My Problem / Funny How Some Guys Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.